Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...


+2
Nexion
lmtor889
6 posters

    WLEdit - New Version Release.

    avatar
    lmtor889
    Black Cat
    Black Cat


    Number of posts : 13
    Age : 31
    Registration date : 2022-06-20

    WLEdit - New Version Release. Empty WLEdit - New Version Release.

    Post by lmtor889 Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:58 pm


     WLEdit - New Version Release. Website-Functionality-Web-Design-Icon-EWR-Digital    WLEdit - New Version WLEdit - New Version Release. Plus New Design , Released.

    WLEdit - New Version Release. Check_mark .Windows 11 Support.
    WLEdit - New Version Release. Check_mark. Any Windows Compatibility. 

    WLEdit - New Version Release. Check_mark. Solved scaling issues for high-DPI devices.

    WLEdit - New Version Release. Check_markMany performance issues have been removed.
    WLEdit - New Version Release. Check_mark. Map Editing Tab Improved.
    WLEdit - New Version Release. Check_mark. 3D Editing is better now.
    WLEdit - New Version Release. Check_mark. 100% Clean.
    WLEdit - New Version Release. 3524636many other improvements were made.



    WLEdit - New Version Release. C8d444b53f0cc34832ef62ca2456b502 Peek :

    WLEdit - New Version Release. Giphy-downsized-large


    WLEdit - New Version Release. 1516267-200 Download Link : 

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/126iZlu1VZ504vRmmxtk5D3ARRccRc7lE/view?usp=sharing


    WLEdit - New Version Release. 5278658  Download Link Is Updated - 17.10.22







    Last edited by lmtor889 on Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:28 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Version Update)
    Nexion
    Nexion
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer


    Number of posts : 275
    Age : 112
    Location : Dimension of Anti-Time
    Hobbie : bringing chaos & madness into universe
    Message : Planet N
    Registration date : 2008-02-27

    WLEdit - New Version Release. Empty Re: WLEdit - New Version Release.

    Post by Nexion Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:02 pm

    Looks looks and feels like a modern version of ChaosEdit with news toys.

    MAPS
    Map size in map settings reads 64x63.
    There is a Start Sky_2 (Trees) in the floor codes.
    Map editing could maybe need a zoom tool.
    Undo/redo buttons for map editing are a must.
    Import/export of single maps in various map editor formats.
    ID number next to the selected wall/object/floor.
    Some sort of -Enter-ID-box. In ChaosEdit's 2D edit it's called 'Tile Numbers' with a white box beneath. You enter a number and can put that on the map. Quick way to test things which may change later on in projects under development.

    Useful would be also statistics for enemies, treasures, health, bosses, difficulty, and so on. Perhaps even a way to set their attribute on how they count via the map definitions.
    Map definitions have 3D directional sprite options but no function?
    I like that you can mark map parts and just drag them around and draw beneath the part.

    Right click in 3d/map edit does same as left click. It seems underused this way. Right click is also underused in the paint area.

    3D
    Cpu/Ram usage seems a bit heavy for 3D edit. Doubles or even triples on my end.
    3D Edit broke at some point. Start position was each time 0:0, soon after rooms didn't even render anymore and reset player location did nothing.

    Would be neat if the  'select object/texture/floor sub windows' in 3D edit could be displayed all at the same time, also scalable in size and usable in the 2D map editor.

    SPRITES
    The palette in the sprites tab seems to have an odd order. I guess sorted by similar colors for easier painting but hard to figure out if you look for specific colors like the mask background color. Maybe a button to pick an order and the palette number of the picked color would be useful.
    Apply filter doesn't seem to do anything.
    Exported graphics are 24 bit.
    A faster way to add/import/export resources. Especially with graphics it can get tedious to do one by one.

    MISC
    Personally i would prefer to have the settings file saved in the program folder instead of user\appdata\local.

    Editor didn't want to start up the next time and kept crashing with a "List index out of bounds (0)". Had no idea which file to remove since removing settings didn't fix it. The other time it crashed on boot with an access violation.

    The system font option and preview is a pretty great thing to have. Would have saved me plenty of time and trouble in the past.

    Haven't really tested it yet but nice that you can load different palette file formats. Loading a 24 bit image to get a palette from crashes the editor.
    Fun to see that the bright OBC palette finally got around. No more overly dark sprite rips by people haha
    The palette convertor seems quite useful. Interesting idea that one can set different palette for different sections (e.g. 3D view).
    serpens
    serpens
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!


    Number of posts : 70
    Age : 35
    Registration date : 2008-01-11

    WLEdit - New Version Release. Empty Re: WLEdit - New Version Release.

    Post by serpens Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:54 am

    It's a pretty neat editor already, but you'll do well to listen to Nexion's suggestions, they're all useful and will improve the user experience immensely, especially (from a mapper's perspective) an undo button and a map zoom in/zoom out tool.

    And apologies for a late reply concerning this matter, but the issue I mentioned in this post in the other thread still isn't resolved, unfortunately.

    Keep up the good work.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran


    Male
    Number of posts : 1782
    Age : 43
    Location : Indiana, United States
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

    WLEdit - New Version Release. Empty Spear End of Destiny sprites compatibility

    Post by stathmk Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:18 pm

    I had permission from MCS to edit Spear End of Destiny Editor’s Version ( from http://www.areyep.com/RIPandMCS-EoD-Main.html ) sprites for the contest at https://beta.wolf3d.net/contests/3918 .  I used an earlier version of WLEDIT from before September 29.  For some of the original Spear End of Destiny Editor’s Version sprites the coloring looks off for some reason in WLEDIT.  Or at least that’s the way it was with an earlier version of WLEDIT.  That’s my only gripe.  Keep up the good work, lmtor889.  I’m not saying until the contest at https://beta.wolf3d.net/contests/3918 is over what I submitted for it.  But have fun joining wolf3d.net and voting for what you think should win the contest.
    avatar
    lmtor889
    Black Cat
    Black Cat


    Number of posts : 13
    Age : 31
    Registration date : 2022-06-20

    WLEdit - New Version Release. Empty Re: WLEdit - New Version Release.

    Post by lmtor889 Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:28 am

    Nexion wrote:Looks looks and feels like a modern version of ChaosEdit with news toys.

    MAPS
    Map size in map settings reads 64x63.
    There is a Start Sky_2 (Trees) in the floor codes.
    Map editing could maybe need a zoom tool.
    Undo/redo buttons for map editing are a must.
    Import/export of single maps in various map editor formats.
    ID number next to the selected wall/object/floor.
    Some sort of -Enter-ID-box. In ChaosEdit's 2D edit it's called 'Tile Numbers' with a white box beneath. You enter a number and can put that on the map. Quick way to test things which may change later on in projects under development.

    Useful would be also statistics for enemies, treasures, health, bosses, difficulty, and so on. Perhaps even a way to set their attribute on how they count via the map definitions.
    Map definitions have 3D directional sprite options but no function?
    I like that you can mark map parts and just drag them around and draw beneath the part.

    Right click in 3d/map edit does same as left click. It seems underused this way. Right click is also underused in the paint area.

    3D
    Cpu/Ram usage seems a bit heavy for 3D edit. Doubles or even triples on my end.
    3D Edit broke at some point. Start position was each time 0:0, soon after rooms didn't even render anymore and reset player location did nothing.

    Would be neat if the  'select object/texture/floor sub windows' in 3D edit could be displayed all at the same time, also scalable in size and usable in the 2D map editor.

    SPRITES
    The palette in the sprites tab seems to have an odd order. I guess sorted by similar colors for easier painting but hard to figure out if you look for specific colors like the mask background color. Maybe a button to pick an order and the palette number of the picked color would be useful.
    Apply filter doesn't seem to do anything.
    Exported graphics are 24 bit.
    A faster way to add/import/export resources. Especially with graphics it can get tedious to do one by one.

    MISC
    Personally i would prefer to have the settings file saved in the program folder instead of user\appdata\local.

    Editor didn't want to start up the next time and kept crashing with a "List index out of bounds (0)". Had no idea which file to remove since removing settings didn't fix it. The other time it crashed on boot with an access violation.

    The system font option and preview is a pretty great thing to have. Would have saved me plenty of time and trouble in the past.

    Haven't really tested it yet but nice that you can load different palette file formats. Loading a 24 bit image to get a palette from crashes the editor.
    Fun to see that the bright OBC palette finally got around. No more overly dark sprite rips by people haha
    The palette convertor seems quite useful. Interesting idea that one can set different palette for different sections (e.g. 3D view).

    I made many corrections to the new version according to your instructions,
    I couldn't find out what 'Enter ID box' supposed to do,
    thanks to your reply,
    Feel free to try the latest version :

    WLEdit - New Version Release. Newwle10

    serpens wrote:It's a pretty neat editor already, but you'll do well to listen to Nexion's suggestions, they're all useful and will improve the user experience immensely, especially (from a mapper's perspective) an undo button and a map zoom in/zoom out tool.

    And apologies for a late reply concerning this matter, but the issue I mentioned in this post in the other thread still isn't resolved, unfortunately.

    Keep up the good work.
    Hi serpens ,
    I couldn't find what causes this,
    can you send me pm with your wls file  to make it easier to solve this issue?

    stathmk wrote:I had permission from MCS to edit Spear End of Destiny Editor’s Version ( from http://www.areyep.com/RIPandMCS-EoD-Main.html ) sprites for the contest at https://beta.wolf3d.net/contests/3918 .  I used an earlier version of WLEDIT from before September 29.  For some of the original Spear End of Destiny Editor’s Version sprites the coloring looks off for some reason in WLEDIT.  Or at least that’s the way it was with an earlier version of WLEDIT.  That’s my only gripe.  Keep up the good work, lmtor889.  I’m not saying until the contest at https://beta.wolf3d.net/contests/3918 is over what I submitted for it.  But have fun joining wolf3d.net and voting for what you think should win the contest.
    i think the reason is using the wrong color palette.  try to set palette to "Spear of Destiny.pal" .

    Cheers.
    avatar
    lmtor889
    Black Cat
    Black Cat


    Number of posts : 13
    Age : 31
    Registration date : 2022-06-20

    WLEdit - New Version Release. Empty Re: WLEdit - New Version Release.

    Post by lmtor889 Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:32 am

    stathmk wrote:I had permission from MCS to edit Spear End of Destiny Editor’s Version ( from http://www.areyep.com/RIPandMCS-EoD-Main.html ) sprites for the contest at https://beta.wolf3d.net/contests/3918 .  I used an earlier version of WLEDIT from before September 29.  For some of the original Spear End of Destiny Editor’s Version sprites the coloring looks off for some reason in WLEDIT.  Or at least that’s the way it was with an earlier version of WLEDIT.  That’s my only gripe.  Keep up the good work, lmtor889.  I’m not saying until the contest at https://beta.wolf3d.net/contests/3918 is over what I submitted for it.  But have fun joining wolf3d.net and voting for what you think should win the contest.

    hi stathmk , download and set "End of Destiny.pal" as default palette in order to solve the sprite/textures coloring issue:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/16HTjkdMiniTXLthmTF0GiUN8L25CXrfS/view?usp=sharing
    avatar
    lmtor889
    Black Cat
    Black Cat


    Number of posts : 13
    Age : 31
    Registration date : 2022-06-20

    WLEdit - New Version Release. Empty Re: WLEdit - New Version Release.

    Post by lmtor889 Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:00 am

    serpens wrote:It's a pretty neat editor already, but you'll do well to listen to Nexion's suggestions, they're all useful and will improve the user experience immensely, especially (from a mapper's perspective) an undo button and a map zoom in/zoom out tool.

    And apologies for a late reply concerning this matter, but the issue I mentioned in this post in the other thread still isn't resolved, unfortunately.

    Keep up the good work.
    hi serpens , Finally I was able to find what caused this issue  -  caused in case you are using *.wmc files , i fixed it,  Let me know if everything is fine.
    serpens
    serpens
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!


    Number of posts : 70
    Age : 35
    Registration date : 2008-01-11

    WLEdit - New Version Release. Empty Re: WLEdit - New Version Release.

    Post by serpens Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:31 am

    lmtor889 wrote:
    serpens wrote:It's a pretty neat editor already, but you'll do well to listen to Nexion's suggestions, they're all useful and will improve the user experience immensely, especially (from a mapper's perspective) an undo button and a map zoom in/zoom out tool.

    And apologies for a late reply concerning this matter, but the issue I mentioned in this post in the other thread still isn't resolved, unfortunately.

    Keep up the good work.
    hi serpens , Finally I was able to find what caused this issue  -  caused in case you are using *.wmc files , i fixed it,  Let me know if everything is fine.
    Yes, I forgot to mention I was using *.wmc definitions. Either way you're right, things seem to be in working order now! And thanks for undo/redo and map zoom buttons. This is rapidly getting better and better.
    Nexion
    Nexion
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer


    Number of posts : 275
    Age : 112
    Location : Dimension of Anti-Time
    Hobbie : bringing chaos & madness into universe
    Message : Planet N
    Registration date : 2008-02-27

    WLEdit - New Version Release. Empty Re: WLEdit - New Version Release.

    Post by Nexion Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:42 pm

    Very nice. Looks like quite a few things changed and improved.

    WLEdit - New Version Release. 110
    The tiles you hover over in MapEdit could need the id number. It works fine if you have map definitions but without it would be handy to see a number to tell same-looking tiles apart.
    Not sure if intended or useful, currently the wall tile  remains when hovering the mouse from wall to floor or vice viscera.

    WLEdit - New Version Release. 210 WLEdit - New Version Release. 610
    "Tile Numbers" i was referring to as Enter-ID-Box. Normally you can click on it with the mouse in ChaosEdit but on Windows 10 it seems only accessible when pressing the TAB key several times. You enter a number and press enter, after you can click on the icons below to use them. Works for numbers that aren't defined too. WDC should have a similar method but in a different design.

    WLEdit - New Version Release. 510
    Took me a moment to realize that there is another menu with options on top. The tile replacer is good to have. Locating the player start is is a fun little feature. Should make it easier on chaotic maps.

    WLEdit - New Version Release. 310
    The item list on the side of the WL MapEdit should make it certainly faster. Btw. this is what i meant about picking ChaosEdit's object/walls/textures from the 3D Edit windows in 2D mapedit.

    Chaos and MapEdit (DOS) map format for import/export in case they aren't supported yet. Can't test it right now but there are still a few people using those editors.

    WLEdit - New Version Release. 410
    Pressing the right arrow on bottom right makes it crash.

    Loading files without/with vswap, going to 3D Edit, loading files without/with vswap again and trying 3D Edit again seems to overflow some things. Also it loads the original graphics without a vswap. No idea if this is intended.
    avatar
    lmtor889
    Black Cat
    Black Cat


    Number of posts : 13
    Age : 31
    Registration date : 2022-06-20

    WLEdit - New Version Release. Empty Re: WLEdit - New Version Release.

    Post by lmtor889 Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:30 am

    Nexion wrote:Very nice. Looks like quite a few things changed and improved.

    WLEdit - New Version Release. 110
    The tiles you hover over in MapEdit could need the id number. It works fine if you have map definitions but without it would be handy to see a number to tell same-looking tiles apart.
    Not sure if intended or useful, currently the wall tile  remains when hovering the mouse from wall to floor or vice viscera.

    WLEdit - New Version Release. 210 WLEdit - New Version Release. 610
    "Tile Numbers" i was referring to as Enter-ID-Box. Normally you can click on it with the mouse in ChaosEdit but on Windows 10 it seems only accessible when pressing the TAB key several times. You enter a number and press enter, after you can click on the icons below to use them. Works for numbers that aren't defined too. WDC should have a similar method but in a different design.

    WLEdit - New Version Release. 510
    Took me a moment to realize that there is another menu with options on top. The tile replacer is good to have. Locating the player start is is a fun little feature. Should make it easier on chaotic maps.

    WLEdit - New Version Release. 310
    The item list on the side of the WL MapEdit should make it certainly faster. Btw. this is what i meant about picking ChaosEdit's object/walls/textures from the 3D Edit windows in 2D mapedit.

    Chaos and MapEdit (DOS) map format for import/export in case they aren't supported yet. Can't test it right now but there are still a few people using those editors.

    WLEdit - New Version Release. 410
    Pressing the right arrow on bottom right makes it crash.

    Loading files without/with vswap, going to 3D Edit, loading files without/with vswap again and trying 3D Edit again seems to overflow some things. Also it loads the original graphics without a vswap. No idea if this is intended.
    hi ,
    I added and changed some things according to your reply,

    new 'Tile Numbers box' :

    WLEdit - New Version Release. Tilenu10

    i fixed this error :

    WLEdit - New Version Release. 410

    about the the other things , still working on it.
    Agent_Falcon93
    Agent_Falcon93
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?


    Male
    Number of posts : 39
    Age : 37
    Location : subterranean caverns & catacombs
    Job : Entrepreneur
    Hobbie : Beach Days & Gardening
    Message : Author of Castle Erzengel Demo, and the upcoming Runes of North Castle Court, and the rest of the Series : Knights of the ᛋᛋ.
    Registration date : 2021-12-05

    WLEdit - New Version Release. Empty issues

    Post by Agent_Falcon93 Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:42 pm

    Hello, Thanks again for making this new editor.
    I am now working on converting my engine and everything over to WL Edit while I convert it all from SDM to SOD, no more demos... full games....

    Anyhow, I'm having difficulty adding new walls, when I add a new wall (via adding both sides of new texture and adding it in the add button window from walls tab)
    it does not show the texture in the mini window, it also lists it twice though, and also in 3D edit it looks like a directional sprite with a frame that switches vertices when I move from facing it "Horizontal" to "Vertical" , it does not show a corner, or the other side of the wall ie only e-w with nothing showing n-s or vice versa, and then when i switch tabs to map view and back to 3D view it seems to refresh and all newly added wall textures disappear.

    I really hope I'm just doing it wrong.



    -------- 
    Update after using id 64 I can now see unjoined walls on one axis and no visible wall on the other. 
    Other issues persist.


    Last edited by Agent_Falcon93 on Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)



    WLEdit - New Version Release. Right-arrow



    WLEdit - New Version Release. Right-arrow farao "Call Pizza Hut and say Ardwolf"  WLEdit - New Version Release. 1f355
    serpens
    serpens
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!


    Number of posts : 70
    Age : 35
    Registration date : 2008-01-11

    WLEdit - New Version Release. Empty Re: WLEdit - New Version Release.

    Post by serpens Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:44 am

    Nexion wrote:
    WLEdit - New Version Release. 210 WLEdit - New Version Release. 610
    "Tile Numbers" i was referring to as Enter-ID-Box. Normally you can click on it with the mouse in ChaosEdit but on Windows 10 it seems only accessible when pressing the TAB key several times. You enter a number and press enter, after you can click on the icons below to use them. Works for numbers that aren't defined too. WDC should have a similar method but in a different design.
    This is a really important feature for general convenience, I hope it can be implemented soon-ish.

    Agent_Falcon93 likes this post

    SilverWolf
    SilverWolf
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b


    Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 5
    Age : 16
    Registration date : 2023-07-22

    WLEdit - New Version Release. Empty Re: WLEdit - New Version Release.

    Post by SilverWolf Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:13 am

    Agent_Falcon93 wrote:Update after using id 64 I can now see unjoined walls on one axis and no visible wall on the other. 
    Other issues persist.

    I wonder, tilemap 64 is the moving pushwall in SDL by default, and the editor WLEdit uses SDL, so that might explain why that particular wall number looks like a moving pushwall Really, Really Happy

    @Imtor889 : Is there any purpose to the 18MB TD directory of data files in Version 3? Shouldn't it just load your selected datafiles anyway? It seems to add a lot to the filesize of the zip, same with it's TDdef folder. Maybe that stuff would be better being generated by each game when it loads? The AP folders look like a wolf3d version with custom maps from their filesizes but I'm not completely sure yet
    Agent_Falcon93
    Agent_Falcon93
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?


    Male
    Number of posts : 39
    Age : 37
    Location : subterranean caverns & catacombs
    Job : Entrepreneur
    Hobbie : Beach Days & Gardening
    Message : Author of Castle Erzengel Demo, and the upcoming Runes of North Castle Court, and the rest of the Series : Knights of the ᛋᛋ.
    Registration date : 2021-12-05

    WLEdit - New Version Release. Empty Re: WLEdit - New Version Release.

    Post by Agent_Falcon93 Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:17 am

    whoops. I haven't messed with the code in depth for over a year, except the status bar key icons. 
     Totally forgot about that.



    WLEdit - New Version Release. Right-arrow



    WLEdit - New Version Release. Right-arrow farao "Call Pizza Hut and say Ardwolf"  WLEdit - New Version Release. 1f355
    Agent_Falcon93
    Agent_Falcon93
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?


    Male
    Number of posts : 39
    Age : 37
    Location : subterranean caverns & catacombs
    Job : Entrepreneur
    Hobbie : Beach Days & Gardening
    Message : Author of Castle Erzengel Demo, and the upcoming Runes of North Castle Court, and the rest of the Series : Knights of the ᛋᛋ.
    Registration date : 2021-12-05

    WLEdit - New Version Release. Empty Re: WLEdit - New Version Release.

    Post by Agent_Falcon93 Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:22 am

    actually I see 98 as the pushwall in WLE



    WLEdit - New Version Release. Right-arrow



    WLEdit - New Version Release. Right-arrow farao "Call Pizza Hut and say Ardwolf"  WLEdit - New Version Release. 1f355
    Agent_Falcon93
    Agent_Falcon93
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?


    Male
    Number of posts : 39
    Age : 37
    Location : subterranean caverns & catacombs
    Job : Entrepreneur
    Hobbie : Beach Days & Gardening
    Message : Author of Castle Erzengel Demo, and the upcoming Runes of North Castle Court, and the rest of the Series : Knights of the ᛋᛋ.
    Registration date : 2021-12-05

    WLEdit - New Version Release. Empty Re: WLEdit - New Version Release.

    Post by Agent_Falcon93 Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:50 am

    I give up. this thing does not function. 
    So it's back to WDC and Chaos Edit.



    WLEdit - New Version Release. Right-arrow



    WLEdit - New Version Release. Right-arrow farao "Call Pizza Hut and say Ardwolf"  WLEdit - New Version Release. 1f355
    Agent_Falcon93
    Agent_Falcon93
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?


    Male
    Number of posts : 39
    Age : 37
    Location : subterranean caverns & catacombs
    Job : Entrepreneur
    Hobbie : Beach Days & Gardening
    Message : Author of Castle Erzengel Demo, and the upcoming Runes of North Castle Court, and the rest of the Series : Knights of the ᛋᛋ.
    Registration date : 2021-12-05

    WLEdit - New Version Release. Empty Re: WLEdit - New Version Release.

    Post by Agent_Falcon93 Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:40 pm

    Alright well it does have some very nifty tools in the graphics editing realm, like draw circle, shade fill, and color swap that leaves the transparency alone, but theres also issues with the gfx editing.

    This editor has allot of potential, I hope it can be developed further.



    WLEdit - New Version Release. Right-arrow



    WLEdit - New Version Release. Right-arrow farao "Call Pizza Hut and say Ardwolf"  WLEdit - New Version Release. 1f355

    Sponsored content


    WLEdit - New Version Release. Empty Re: WLEdit - New Version Release.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:15 am