Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Help needed - ipank's "Nocturnal iLow 3D" - SDL version

Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

Male
    Number of posts : 53
    Job : Student (Medicine)
    Registration date : 2020-01-11

Help needed - ipank's "Nocturnal iLow 3D" - SDL version Empty Help needed - ipank's "Nocturnal iLow 3D" - SDL version

Post by Ryu-sama on Fri May 29, 2020 2:53 pm

Hello guys,

I'm currently playing the above mentioned mod - specifically "Secret Trail". I got as far as to the fourth floor, found both hidden doors, got the silver key - but can't find neither the gold nor the red key to go on.

Is there anybody who could help me?

Cheers,
     Ryu-sama
    quartzdoll
    quartzdoll
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Male
    Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2012-04-07

Help needed - ipank's "Nocturnal iLow 3D" - SDL version Empty Re: Help needed - ipank's "Nocturnal iLow 3D" - SDL version

Post by quartzdoll on Fri May 29, 2020 7:46 pm

@Ryu-sama wrote:Hello guys,

I'm currently playing the above mentioned mod - specifically "Secret Trail". I got as far as to the fourth floor, found both hidden doors, got the silver key - but can't find neither the gold nor the red key to go on.

Cheers,
     Ryu-sama
    since i can't play the game for you now, i went through map editor on level 4. the gold key is just behind in another room from where you took silver key.
    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

Male

Help needed - ipank's "Nocturnal iLow 3D" - SDL version Empty Re: Help needed - ipank's "Nocturnal iLow 3D" - SDL version

Post by Ryu-sama on Fri May 29, 2020 11:50 pm

@quartzdoll wrote:

Cheers,
     Ryu-sama
    since i can't play the game for you now, i went through map editor on level 4. the gold key is just behind in another room from where you took silver key.

Thank you! I'll check that out. I got the editor - and didn't find it.

EDITh: You mean the golden "bar" I reckon?

How do I get into that room? Maybe there's a bug or something.
    quartzdoll
    quartzdoll
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Male
    Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2012-04-07

Post by quartzdoll on Sat May 30, 2020 5:03 am

@Ryu-sama wrote:
    @quartzdoll wrote:

Cheers,
     Ryu-sama

Thank you! I'll check that out. I got the editor - and didn't find it.

EDITh: You mean the golden "bar" I reckon?

How do I get into that room? Maybe there's a bug or something.

I am using HWE (Havocs wolf editor). In order to see keys in a map you must hide all other objects in the map first. Otherwise it will be confusing. To know if there is a bug in the game , i have to play it and tell you.
    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

Male

Post by Ryu-sama on Sat May 30, 2020 6:46 am

I got Havoc's editor as well. Might be helpful to hide the other objects, yup.

Thank you nevertheless. You've been a great help so far.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:16 am