Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Where can i get the Borland Turbo C++ 3.1 compiler to compile the wolfenstein 3d source code?

Wolf3D Fan
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2013-03-24

Where can i get the Borland Turbo C++ 3.1 compiler to compile the wolfenstein 3d source code? Empty Where can i get the Borland Turbo C++ 3.1 compiler to compile the wolfenstein 3d source code?

Post by Wolf3D Fan Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:10 pm

Ok i am new to wolf3d modding but i need a "BC31WOLF.EXE" already installed, what i mean is give me the executable, files and such, because it wont let me do it on my computer. confused So long story short: where can i get those fully installed bc31wolf files? because i want my own modifyed wolf3d.exe for... Firing a Gun and Firing Another Gun so i have also been asking the creator of the mod "Toten Eisen Ritter. (an actually pretty good wolf3d mod)" the same question, but please help and tahnks if you do!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:37 pm