Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

The Wolfenstein 4th Encounter (Mac) Source Code

Unusedbattery
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

The Wolfenstein 4th Encounter (Mac) Source Code Empty The Wolfenstein 4th Encounter (Mac) Source Code

Post by Unusedbattery Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Hello fellow Wolfers, a long time ago I was doing extensive searching on Google, looking through EVERY SINGLE page that came up when I looked for the source code for the 4th encounter of Wolfenstein 3D on the Mac. I eventually found it, but it was in a .sit file. So I went ahead and downloaded the trial of Suffit Expander and extracted all the source files to another folder, all are programmed in C. I have also extracted the compiled PPC files which are also in the archive.

Download the files here

If anyone's curious as to where I got the code, I found it here: http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/greg.ewing/4thEncounter/

For me, it was quite the find. Sadly, I don't know anything about C or compiling this to work under Windows (if that's even possible.) The data files containing the graphics and such are not provided as that is not legal, I'm afraid.

Just for educational purposes.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:03 am