Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

64 New Wolf3D Haven Members!

stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

64 New Wolf3D Haven Members! Empty 64 New Wolf3D Haven Members!

Post by stathmk Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:47 pm

I had to manually activate users, but I didn't know this at first.  Today, I activated 64 new Wolf3D Haven members who had been patiently waiting!

Please, no spam accounts, and no burner accounts.  I personally don't want anybody to have more than 1 account at a time anymore.

Very Happy
    toeffl
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2021-03-29

64 New Wolf3D Haven Members! Empty Re: 64 New Wolf3D Haven Members!

Post by toeffl Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:41 am

yeah, I'm one of these ... long story short: after many many years of abstinence I finally found some time and some nostalgic feelings. I got curious, risked a look into google, and somehow got excited, when I figured out, that other peope 'round the earth are as crazy as me. It's awesome to still find people playing this piece of art. I'm from Germany, and I am not the youngest anymore, so please be a little bit more patient with me, than B.J. is with his good old German friends, if my English may not be perfect. And thanks a lot for activating. I think, I'll dig around for some old memories here in the next time Wink
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

64 New Wolf3D Haven Members! Empty Um, congratulations!?!?

Post by stathmk Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:52 pm

toeffl wrote:yeah, I'm one of these ... long story short: after many many years of abstinence I finally found some time and some nostalgic feelings. I got curious, risked a look into google, and somehow got excited, when I figured out, that other peope 'round the earth are as crazy as me. It's awesome to still find people playing this piece of art. I'm from Germany, and I am not the youngest anymore, so please be a little bit more patient with me, than B.J. is with his good old German friends, if my English may not be perfect. And thanks a lot for activating. I think, I'll dig around for some old memories here in the next time Wink
    Um, congratulations!?!?  I respect that.  Or is it that you meant to type "absence?"

Yes, Wolfenstein 3D is a piece of art!  In 1992 and 1993, I thought that it's the coolest game on the planet!

If you're from Germany, I need to contact back my 4th cousin in Germany for a 23andme.com family project.  Also, have you heard of an almost medieval era cathedral that the Germans unknowingly carved out of a meteorite in the center of the Nordlinger Ries crater!?  I haven't been there, but I have been to the 50,000-year-old meteor crater near Winslow, Arizona.

There's a crazy good newsletter on the forums here at https://wolf3d.darkbb.com/t3628-try-hard-wolfers-newspaper-vol-60-good-game-generator that reminds me of Tourette Syndrome.  I don't know what's bouncing around in his dendrites and synapses, but it's insightful!

Sponsored content

64 New Wolf3D Haven Members! Empty Re: 64 New Wolf3D Haven Members!

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:42 am