Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Guys, I have a confession to make

Princess Peach
    Princess Peach
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Female
    Number of posts : 94
    Registration date : 2017-01-28

Guys, I have a confession to make Empty Guys, I have a confession to make

Post by Princess Peach on Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:46 am

I actually play the black keys on my piano/synthesizer/keyboard more than the white keys.

Guys, I have a confession to make 393593553890050058Guys, I have a confession to make 424594707809828866

Spoiler:
    Scientifically that's kind of neat too cause there's only 5 black keys per octave but theres at least 7 white ones, and something about famous/popular song melodies usually using white keys blabla. Maybe the spacing of the black keys just makes more sense for the music I like to make, or maybe I just think they sound better, or maybe I just got dropped on my head at a certain stage in my musical development scratch Cool
    AryanWolf3D
    AryanWolf3D
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Number of posts : 109
    Registration date : 2020-02-26

Guys, I have a confession to make Empty Re: Guys, I have a confession to make

Post by AryanWolf3D on Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:29 am

@Princess Peach wrote:... maybe I just got dropped on my head at a certain stage ...

Yeahhhhh, let's go with that.
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1703
    Registration date : 2007-09-13

Post by Thomas on Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:39 pm

Black Keys Matter
    Wolf3DGuy
    Wolf3DGuy
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Male
    Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2019-02-16

Post by Wolf3DGuy on Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:46 pm

@Princess Peach wrote:I actually play the black keys on my piano/synthesizer/keyboard more than the white keys.
    Stop punching the black keys!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:55 am