Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

MOD IDEA (Hunt for the Grey Wolf)

famicomwave
    famicomwave
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

Male
    Number of posts : 11
    Hobbie : Music, Art, Design, Wolf3D
    Registration date : 2017-07-21

MOD IDEA (Hunt for the Grey Wolf) Empty MOD IDEA (Hunt for the Grey Wolf)

Post by famicomwave Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:28 pm

I'm sure you guys have heard of the theory that Hitler escaped to Argentina in 1945 and never committed suicide but instead, lived out the rest of his life quietly with Eva Braun and maybe a couple kids somewhere in Argentina. Who is down to make a mod about this? The story is simple. World War 2 has ended and the third reich has crumbled. But no real evidence exists that Hitler actually perished in Berlin as reported by the Russians. The US government calls upon B.J. Once again to help out by travelling to Argentina to discover what really happened. There have been numerous reports and sightings of former Nazis in argentina, and its believed that Adolf Hitler and some of his top SS officers have been hiding out in the Bavarian-style mansion called "Residencia Inalco" and have turned it into a Nazi fortress filled with chemical weapons and all of the gold and treasures stolen during the war! You must make your way into the mansion and fight your way through the guards, dogs and Argentinean Nazi officers to eliminate the fuhrer and his plans for world domination once and for all. If you fail this mission, there will be a 4th reich in South America and another bloody world war. Its up to you!! 

This could be based on wolf or spear with a few graphics changes, music and maybe a total of 20 levels. If anyone is liking this idea, please let me know. I can help with music and anything I can. I have never worked on a mod but I know my way around a computer and I am a graphic designer/ music producer, I'm sure I can do something.
    Let me know!

luke skywalker likes this post

MOD IDEA (Hunt for the Grey Wolf) Empty Re: MOD IDEA (Hunt for the Grey Wolf)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:54 am

Nice idea! Smile
    famicomwave
    famicomwave
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

Male
    Number of posts : 11
    Hobbie : Music, Art, Design, Wolf3D
    Registration date : 2017-07-21

Post by famicomwave Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:39 am

If there are any timeline questions, I was thinking, just go with the original Wolf3D story but when BJ gets to the Reichstag, the Fuhrer is not there. Instead he faces a room full of dummy Hitler's and wonders what happened. It is a few weeks after the end of the first game that he is asked to go to Argentina and find out what happened.
    Sam122
    Sam122
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2020-03-05

Post by Sam122 Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:16 am

Yeah that is a very good idea

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:58 am