Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

3 posters

What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At?

Poll

What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At?

[ 0 ]
    What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At? Bar_left0%What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At? Bar_left0%What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At? Bar_left11%What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At? Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 4 ]
    What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At? Bar_left21%What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At? Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At? Bar_left5%What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At? Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At? Bar_left5%What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At? Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At? Bar_left11%What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At? Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 6 ]
    What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At? Bar_left32%What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At? Bar_right [32%] 

Total Votes: 19
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At? Empty What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At?

Post by Dark_wizzie Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:26 pm

Just a quick poll for fun.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    SilverWolf
    SilverWolf
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2023-07-22

What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At? Empty Re: What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At?

Post by SilverWolf Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:46 am

I normally go to bed between 10-11pm and get up between 5:30-7am. I eat supper around 4-5pm then just drink tea and watch the news, then not eat or drink anything again except water until breakfast, I do my exercises and stretches around 7-8pm every night and then relax and listen to music or read a magazine. I used to sleep in a room where the window pointed towards the sun rising so I just got used to waking up with the sun, it's also nice to get up early to open my windows for a few hours in the summer (5:30-8am) to bring some colder air inside to tolerate the heat better later because I have no air conditioning.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At? Empty SilverWolf, welcome to the forums.

Post by stathmk Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:00 am

SilverWolf, welcome to the forums.

I had heard that Elon Musk usually gets up at 2, 3, or 4 am.  Then months later, I had heard that Elon Musk seriously wanted to install a bathroom with a toilet next to his office, a bed to stay overnight several nights, and argued with a security guard about it.  The security guard wasn't amused.

Sponsored content

What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At? Empty Re: What Time Do You Usually Wake Up At?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:47 pm