Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

The Triad Files

The Triad Files Empty The Triad Files

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:23 pm

Disclaimer: All of these games, story, and files are a work of fiction.
    Read This

Over 50 years have past since World War II and the first Triad plot. In 1991,
    the Triad resurfaced, once again plotting the end of the world.

You begin the game as FBI agent Michael James. You are checking to see if the
    OSA University website has been hacked. OSA University recieved a hacking
    threat. The Triad sent the hacking threat to OSA University in person. A person
    wearing a ski mask sent the hacking threat. The hacking threat was in the form
    of a letter. The ski masked person was filmed on camera destroying the OSA
    University mailbox and college mail with an ax. He dropped the hacking threat
    letter in the destroyed mailbox. The ski masked person is still at large.

This is what the letter said:

Dear OSA University President, Shut down OSA University! If you do not shut
    OSA University, we will hack your website. The time is 6:06 PM. If you do not
    comply, the website will be hacked at 6:06 PM tomorrow. Long live the Triad!

What does this mean? Play and read all 12 episodes to uncover the truth about the
    Triad.
    Harbinger

Harbinger takes place in 1991. The date was March 3, 1991. Michael James and
    William Joseph Blazkowicz were at the FBI Milwaukee field office. "The ski
    masked crook who vandalized your OSA University mailbox left Wisconsin. I am
    going to check the OSA University website to see if it has been hacked early."
    said Michael James to William Joseph Blazkowicz.
    OSA University

Welcome to the OSA University website. The president and professor of OSA
    University is William Joseph Blazkowicz. The university offers classes at 777
    Godwin Road, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Check with OSA University for class
    schedules.
    "The website has not been hacked yet. The first Triad plot occurred in the
    1940s. I was sent on a mission by the Office of Secret Actions to stop the Triad
    from causing Armageddon." said William Joseph Blazkowicz. "The Office of Secret
    Actions no longer exists. Does the CIA have the 1940s OSA case file of the first
    Triad plot?" said Michael James. "The CIA does have it." said BJ. "I am going to
    call the CIA and ask them to fax me a copy." said Michael.
    Michael James picked up the phone and dialed the CIA. "Hello, this is an
    agent of the CIA. How can I help you?" "Hello agent. This is FBI agent Michael
    James. I need you to find the Office of Secret Actions Triad case file and I
    need you to fax it to me. The Triad is back. They vandalized the OSA University
    mailbox. They are planning to hack the OSA University server at 6:06 PM
    tomorrow." "I am looking for the file right now Michael. I am going to put you
    on hold now." Five minutes passed. "Michael, I have found the file. I am faxing
    it to you right now." "Thank you agent." said James. "You are welcome Michael.
    Goodbye agent Michael James." "Goodbye agent." said James. Michael put down the
    phone.

Michael retrieved the file from the fax machine. This is what the file
    said:

Three large corporations guided Hitler as a puppet. After Hitler's death,
    the corporations were drawn into seclusion where they planned their next
    strategy for world domination. Their plan was to subjugate the planet by using
    their organization. Their organization was known as The Triad. The Triad planned
    to get a stranglehold on the world with the threat of Armageddon. They created
    nuclear weapons and new V3 rockets to carry them.

The Triad plot occurred on June 6, 1946. William Joseph Blazkowicz went
    to the Triad's fortress. He was called by the OSA to assault it. The Triad set
    up their operations in a legendary old monastery on top of a titanic mountain
    near Gotha. The way to the monastery was a difficult one. There was a
    challenging labyrinth of paths, caves, and tunnels. Blazkowicz battled his way
    to the entrance.

Once inside, William Joseph Blazkowicz discovered massive doors leading
    to the Triad's headquarter's far below ground, built in the necropolis below the
    monastery. William searched the castle for the key to these forbidding crypts.
    The key was very well guarded. William found the key.

Much of the tomb remained, but the Triad wove their operations facilities
    into the dark catacombs. While trying to get to the nexus of the Triad, William
    Joseph Blazkowicz encountered three members of the Triad. These three members
    were the leaders of the Triad. Their names were Esau Guderian, Heinrich Krist,
    and Schwarzenmonch. After a firefight, the final members revealed their plan of
    global annihilation upon the fall of the Triad. A dead man's switch had started
    their mechanical radio-computer, the Sendenkener, on a countdown to world
    holocaust.

William Joseph Blazkowicz entered the depths of the Triad's bunker. The
    bunker was made of cement, steel, and deep natural caverns. William's journey to
    find the Sendenkener could have ended in the Triad's Final Solution. William's
    journey successfully ended in the destruction of the timing unit of the
    computer.

Last edited by jpb6891 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Triad Files Empty Re: The Triad Files

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:27 pm

"The Triad plot occurred on 6-6-6. That must mean that the hack must occur at 6:06 PM since 6:06 PM can also mean 6:66 PM because of 60 minutes in an hour. I think this is not just going to be a hack based on what I read in the OSA file. You and your family are going to need protection. I am going to stand guard. I am also going to call the local police department and have them stand guard." said Michael James. "I will be staying at my son's house. I can show you how to get there. Just follow me with your car. I am going to give you the address." said William Joseph Blazkowicz. William wrote down the address on a notepad and gave the address to Michael.

Michael James dialed the Milwaukee, Wisconsin Police Department. "This is the Milwaukee Police Department. How can we help you?" "This is FBI agent Michael James. I know the department has heard of the Triad vandalism to the OSA University mailbox. I believe there is not just going to be a hack at 6:06 PM. The Blazkowicz family is going to need protection based on an OSA case file on the Triad that I got from the CIA that is dated June 6, 1946. Hold on a minute while I talk to William Joseph Blazkowicz. How many people are in your family including you that need protection?"said John. "Their are five people including me that needs protection." said William. "I need four police officers to protect the Blazkowicz family. I am also going to protect them." said James. James gave the police department the address of the Blazkowicz family. "We will send four police officers to that address to protect the family. Thanks for notifying us. Goodbye agent Michael James." "Thank you for sending the officers. Goodbye." said Michael. Michael put down the phone.

"We need to get to your family's house right now." said Michael James. "Lets go." said William Joseph Blazkowicz.

Michael James and William Joseph Blazkowicz arrived at the house at 8:07 PM. The four police officers arrived at the same time. Michael James explained the Triad situation to William's family. "We are going to do our best to keep all of you safe." said Michael. "I am a Christian. Are all of you people Christians?" asked James. All of the people nodded yes. James, the police, and the family prayed to God that everyone would be safe.

Michael James and a police officer guarded William Joseph Blazkowicz and William Joseph Blazkowicz II. William Joseph II was also known as Billy Blaze. William Joseph Blazkowicz and Michael James talked about their family. After talking about their family, Michael and William talked to Billy. "Billy, your grandfather tells me that you are really smart." said Michael. "I am smart. I know how to do calculus in my sleep." said Billy smiling. Michael James smiled back. "Your grandfather also told me that you saved the day multiple times." said Michael James. "I did save the day multiple times. The Triad is a lot for me to handle at my age. I am glad I have you, Michael, the cops, and you, Grandpa to protect me." said Billy. "I will always look out for you sweetheart." said William Joseph Blazkowicz. William, Michael, and the police officer stood guard at Billy's door. Billy said his prayers and went to sleep.

William and Michael stayed up all night. Michael James and William Joseph waited for it to be 6:06 PM. They played with Billy outside the next day to pass the time while the police officer stood guard.

At 6:06 PM, six ski masked men with machine guns arrived at the house. Michael James, William Joseph Blazkowicz, and the four police officers saw them. James, William, and the police officers pulled out their guns. The ski masked men found the police officers, William, and Michael and fired their machine guns at them. The good guys fired their guns at the evil ski masked men in self defense. The ski masked men were heavily armored from head to toe. One police officer got shot by a ski masked man. "An officer is down! Someone call 911!" said James. Billy's mother called 911. A second police officer got shot by a ski masked man. A third police officer got shot by a ski masked man. The last police officer got shot by a ski masked man. James got shot by a ski masked man. William Joseph got shot by a ski masked man.

Five ski masked men held the family hostage. One of the men found Billy and kidnapped him. "Help me Mom and Dad!" screamed Billy. Billy was put into a black van. Billy's family screamed and wailed for him. "Shut up!" said a ski mask man who held the family hostage. The five ski masked men got in a van with Billy while one started the van and drove away.

Police and paramedics arrived at the house. The family wailed over everything that had occurred. The paramedics examined the good guys that had been shot. "Their hearts are not beating." said a paramedic. Suddenly, people noticed wounds healing. "Their hearts are beating and their wounds are healing." said a paramedic. The good guys opened their eyes. "We died and went to Heaven. God brought us back to life and healed us. God told us that Billy had been kidnapped by the Triad." said William Joseph Blazkowicz. "William, we need to get back to the FBI field office and look at the OSA University website. We might be able to find out where the Triad are taking Billy."

Michael James and William Joseph Blazkowicz arrived at the FBI field office at 6:18 PM.

The Triad

The OSA University website has been hacked by the Triad! We have kidnapped William Joseph Blazkowicz II. We are taking him to the Harbinger of Doom. Long live the Triad!

"The Harbinger of Doom is a form of Satan. I fought the Harbinger of Doom in Castle Wolfenstein. Wolfenstein is a castle located in Germany. The Harbinger said that my descendents would pay. One of my descendents is my grandson. The Triad has taken Billy to Castle Wolfenstein. We need to go there." said William Joseph Blazkowicz. "Before we leave, let me call the BKA." said Michael James.

Michael James dialed the BKA. "This is the BKA. How can we help you?" "BKA, this is FBI agent Michael James. A child named Billy Blaze was just kidnapped by the Triad. I think the Triad is taking him to Castle Wolfenstein. There were 6 ski masked men that kidnapped the child. They should be considered armed and extremely dangerous. They are armored from head to toe. The Triad also fatally shot six people including me. God brought us back to life. The child's grandfather and I are going to Castle Wolfenstein to investigate. Bring lots of backup." "Thank you for informing us about the kidnapping and the Triad Agent Michael James. We are going to send backup to Castle Wolfenstein right now. I will pray that everyone is safe. Goodbye Michael James." "I will pray on the plane also." said Michael James.

"We can leave right now William." said Michael James.

William Joseph Blazkowicz and Michael James arrived at Castle Wolfenstein the next day. A BKA agent was there. "Twelve agents saw the child and attempted to rescue him, but something horrible happened. We heard roaring which sounded like it came from a monster. We also heard rocket launchers go off and screaming from agents. All twelve agents are dead." said the BKA agent. "Were the fifty agents Christians?" asked Michael. "They were Christians. I am also a Christian. I think the monster was a demon." said the BKA agent. "I think the monster was a demon too." said Michael. "I agree." said William. "Give our condolenses to the families." said Michael. "I will do that. The ski masked men and Billy are no where to be found. They might have time traveled to the future. The body armor that the ski masked men were wearing looks futuristic up close." said the BKA agent. "William and I will wait here for Billy to return." said Michael James.

A few minutes later, white light appeared. Billy Blaze emerged from the white light. Billy jumped into his grandfather's arms. "Granddaddy! I am so glad to see you! The six ski masked men and the one who sent the hacking threat letter are dead. They were killed by a space marine. They were killed in the future. The Triad took me to the future. The Triad also destroyed the time machine they had built to prevent me from using it. The evil men removed their armor in the future and got into SS uniforms. The Triad cloned me. Then they introduced me and my clones to the Harbinger of Doom. The Harbinger of Doom told us his name. Satan is the Harbinger of Doom. Satan had my clones hanged and I was force to watch. I was terrified. Satan was about to hang me when an angel of God appeared and saved me. I was taken to Heaven. I wanted to be sure that the six men who kidnapped me were not going to harm me anymore. So I asked the angel. The angel let me watch a fight between the Triad and a space marine. I knew they were not going to harm me after that. I talked to Jesus. Jesus told me that he brought Michael, the four police officers, and you back to life. He told me that the clones were safe in Heaven. I got to see the clones again and play with them. After playing with the clones, Jesus told me that I had to go back to my own time because you arrived at Wolfenstein looking for me. He sent me back to my own time." "I am so glad you are safe Billy." said William.

Episode 1 has been completed.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:29 pm

The Rising
    The Rising takes place in 1995. FBI agent Michael James, Former OSA agent William Joseph Blazkowicz, High-risk United Nations Taskforce agent Thi Barrett, High-risk United Nations Taskforce agent Taradino Casatt, High-risk United Nations Taskforce agent Ian Paul Freeley, High-risk United Nations Taskforce agent Lorelei Ni, and High-risk United Nations Taskforce agent Doug Wendt walked into the FBI Los Angeles Field Office. They walked into a briefing room.

"Intel has uncovered a plot by the Triad to destroy LA. Former Office of Secret Actions agent William Joseph Blazkowicz is here to give us some background on the Triad having dealt with the Triad before." said Michael James.

"I encountered the Triad for the first time on June 6, 1946. The Triad wanted Armageddon to occur. I prevented a world holocaust and took the Triad down. All of you High-risk United Nations Taskforce members have been given copies of the OSA Triad case file. You also have been given copies of the 1991 Triad case where my Grandson, Billy Blaze was kidnapped. Six ski masked Triad men fatally shot four police officers, agent Michael James, and myself. Five of the Triad men held my family hostage while one of the men kidnapped my Grandson. Five of them put my Grandson in the back of a black van while one started the van and drove away. That is what my family told me. They witnessed the entire thing. My family, the police, and the paramedics witnessed the four police officer's wounds, Michael James's wounds, and my wounds being healed. God brought us back to life. Michael James and I were led to Castle Wolfenstein in Germany. Michael James called the KPA and told them about the kidnapping. When Michael James and I arrived at Castle Wolfenstein, we were informed by a KPA agent that 12 KPA agents were killed by a mysterious force. The KPA agent thought it was a demon who killed them. Michael James and I thought it was Satan who killed them. We were informed by the agent that the armor up close that the 6 ski masked men were wearing looked futuristic. The agent thought time travel was involved. My Grandson was nowhere to be found. Michael James and I waited. My Grandson finally showed up. Billy told me that the six ski masked Triad men would no longer harm them because he saw a space marine kill them. He confirmed this two times. One time at Castle Wolfenstein and another time back home. The Triad is rising and needs to fall."

"Thank you for sharing William. You have heard from William just how evil the Triad is. It is up to you High-risk United Nations Taskforce agents to stop the Triad and save Los Angeles." said Michael James. The UN agents thanked William Joseph Blazkowicz. Michael, William, and the High-risk United Nations Taskforce agents walked out of the briefing room. "God speed." said Michael to the UN agents. The UN agents thanked James. After thanking James, they walked out of the FBI field office.

Michael James and William Joseph Blazkowicz waited for updates on the Triad situation. The phone rang. Michael picked up the phone. "This is FBI agent Michael James." said Michael. "Hello agent James. This is Taradino Casatt. The High-risk United Nations Taskforce has saved LA. The Triad has been defeated. All of the good guys survived." said Casatt. "That is wonderful news. Tell the other UN agents you have my thanks." said James. "I will tell them." said Casatt. "I am going to inform the FBI that LA has been saved and that the Triad has been defeated. Goodbye agent Casatt." said Michael James. "Goodbye agent James." said Casatt. Michael James hanged up the phone. "This is wonderful news." said William.

Episode 2 has been completed.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:39 pm

Endgame

Case Files on the Triad

6-6-1946 OSA File

Three large corporations guided Hitler as a puppet. After Hitler's death, the corporations were drawn into seclusion where they planned their next strategy for world domination. Their plan was to subjugate the planet by using their organization. Their organization was known as The Triad. The Triad planned to get a stranglehold on the world with the threat of Armageddon. They created nuclear weapons and new V3 rockets to carry them.

The Triad plot occurred on June 6, 1946. William Joseph Blazkowicz went to the Triad's fortress. He was called by the OSA to assault it. The Triad set up their operations in a legendary old monastery on top of a titanic mountain near Gotha. The way to the monastery was a difficult one. There was a challenging labyrinth of paths, caves, and tunnels. Blazkowicz battled his way to the entrance.

Once inside, William Joseph Blazkowicz discovered massive doors leading to the Triad's headquarter's far below ground, built in the necropolis below the monastery. William searched the castle for the key to these forbidding crypts. The key was very well guarded. William found the key.

Much of the tomb remained, but the Triad wove their operations facilities into the dark catacombs. While trying to get to the nexus of the Triad, William Joseph Blazkowicz encountered three members of the Triad. These three members were the leaders of the Triad. Their names were Esau Guderian, Heinrich Krist, and Schwarzenmonch. After a firefight, the final members revealed their plan of global annihilation upon the fall of the Triad. A dead man's switch had started their mechanical radio-computer, the Sendenkener, on a countdown to world holocaust.

William Joseph Blazkowicz entered the depths of the Triad's bunker. The bunker was made of cement, steel, and deep natural caverns. William's journey to find the Sendenkener could have ended in the Triad's Final Solution. William's journey successfully ended in the destruction of the timing unit of the computer.

1991 FBI File

The 1991 Triad case consisted of a vandalised OSA University mailbox, the OSA Univesity website hack, and the kidnapping of William Joseph Blazkowicz II. A person wearing a ski mask working for the Triad destroyed the mailbox and left a hacking threat letter inside it on March 3, 1991 at 6:06 PM. The letter stated that the hack would occur by Triad at 6:06 PM the next day. The next day, four police officers, FBI agent Michael James, and OSA President William Joseph Blazkowicz were fatally shot by six ski masked Triad men. William Joseph Blazkowicz II, also known as Billy Blaze, was kidnapped by the Triad. Paramedics said that they noticed the hearts of the good guys not beating. Then, they noticed the good guys's wounds being healed and them also coming back to life. The Hacked OSA website said that the Triad was taking Billy to the Harbinger of Doom. Agent James and William Joseph Blazkowicz tracked the Triad to Castle Wolfenstein in Germany. Eventually, Billy was found. Billy said that a space marine killed the six ski masked men in self defense in the future.

1995 FBI File

The 1995 Triad case involved a plot by the Triad to blow up Los Angeles. The High-risk United Nations Taskforce stopped the Triad and saved Los Angeles.

Endgame takes place in 2000. The OSA University website was hacked by the Triad again. Michael James, William Joseph Blazkowicz, and William Joseph Blazkowicz II were at the FBI Milwaukee field office.

This website got hacked by The Triad! Long live The Triad!
    ^%$%^$%^$*&^&*^&*^&*^&*&%^&$%^^%&*^&*^&*&(*&*(&*(&*(&(*(^&*&9873489574328957349875892348509438925083 49058490684375894365784herkjhjrkhetjkrehtwjkrhgtje rkwhtuiy278564259864738256345638755432587943856769 78^&%&^$^&*$(&$*&#%*(#&%^&#*^%*#^%7837(*$#&(*#&$*( #%^*#(&%*(#%^*#(&%*(#&%*#(#$)(@*$()*$()@*$()@*$()@ %&*#(&%*(#&%*(&%#(*#@&%*(#7%*#(&%(*#&%*(#&%*(#&%#( )*^%()#^*#()^*#&*(@^#&*@&#(*@)&%)*@(%)*@^)(@*^)(@& ^()@*^()*@(^)*@^()*@()^*@()^*()@*^()@*^()@*^()@*^( )^*()@*^()@*^()@*^()@*^()@*^)(@*^()@*^()*@^()*@()^ *@()^*()@*^()@*^()^*()@^*

"The alternative text for the Triad Symbol says the Tower of Babel. You read that Bible story to my brother and me when we were younger Grandpa. John, have you heard of the Tower of Babel from the Bible?" said William Joseph Blazkowicz II. "The story was read to my brother John and me when we were little by my Father. The Triad could be planning on rebuilding the Tower of Babel. There is also some text that uses the code html tag. There are references to 666 in the code. There are a lot of ^s and 6s in the code." said Michael James.

"During World War II, the Nazis used a cipher machine called the Enigma Machine to encrypt and decrypt secret messages. The Allies figured out the secret messages. The Triad could be planning on using the Enigma Machine to encrypt secret messages. It looks like I am going to have to teach a free course on the Enigma Machine so all three of us will be able to decrypt the Triad's secret messages. I am also going to include a free Bible course. I will need to get the OSA University website restored first." said William Joseph Blazkowicz. "I will enroll in the course." said Billy Blaze. "I will enroll also. I am going to run a trace on the hacked OSA University website in order to find out who hacked it." said Michael James.

Michael James ran a trace on the OSA University website. "The IP address could not be identified because the hacker was using a proxy. All I get for the proxy location is Germany. I only get a country, nothing else. The hacked website and trace have been archived onto the FBI Milwaukee, Wisconsin server. You can work on restoring the website when you have the time." said Michael James.

Later that day, the website was restored. Billy Blaze and Michael James registered as students. Billy Blaze's username is bblaze. His password is Ck#12141990. Michael James's username is michaeljames. His password is FBIagent#3271960. William Joseph Blazkowicz's username is admin. His password is OSAadmin#8151911.

William Joseph Blazkowicz spent the rest of the day and night creating lecture outlines for his courses and getting the online courses setup. In the morning, the online courses were live.

William Joseph Blazkowicz, William Joseph Blazkowicz II, and Michael James walked up to the FBI Milwaukee, Wisconsin field office together. They talked in the parking lot while they walked. "All of you did a great job in the two courses." said William Joseph Blazkowicz. "Thank you Grandpa. I always do great in college." said Billy Blaze. "Thank you for the compliment William." "There is other stuff on the Enigma Machine that I can walk both of you through if it becomes neccessary." The good guys walked into the FBI field office.

William's cell phone rang. William picked up the phone. "Hello. This is William." "Gutten tag William Joseph Blazkowicz. The Triad has emailed you something. Check your email. Long live the Triad!" BJ heard the sound of a phone being thrown on the ground and smashed. The call disconnected.

"The Triad emailed me something. Michael, I am going to write down my email server, email address, and password and give it to you. You can archive the email message in the FBI Milwaukee, Wisconsin server." said William Joseph. William Joseph wrote down the email server, email address, and password on a notepad and gave it to Michael. Michael typed the information into a FBI computer.

Michael James opened the Triad email message, read it out loud, and downloaded it to the FBI server. The message said this:

To: williamjosephblazkowicz@osauniversity.edu

Date: August 18, 2000 6:06 AM

Subject: Gutten Tag

"The Triad Nazi said Gutten tag to me on the phone. I did not recognize his voice. He was using a voice changer. Another Nazi known as Hans Grosse that I fought in World War II said Gutten tag before we fought. Even his brothers said it. His brothers were Fans Grosse, Mans Grosse, and Pans Grosse. The Triad emailed me their website address. There are two references to 666. 6+6+6=18. The other reference is 6:06 AM. They used 6:06 PM when they sent me that letter on February 22, 1991." said William Joseph Blazkowicz.

Michael James checked out the Triad website. "There is a restricted area on the website along with an Enigma Machine code sheet. I need to get a warrant to legally hack into it. We need to go to Germany. Before we go to Germany, I am going to call the BKA." said Michael James.

Michael dialed the BKA. "This is the BKA. How can I help you?" "Hello. This is FBI agent Michael James. The Triad has returned and is operating in Germany. I think the Triad is planning something that involves the United States. The Triad hacked the OSA University website again. I found a website owned by the Triad with a restricted area and an Enigma Machine code sheet file. The restricted area password has been encrypted using the Enigma Machine. I can help you gain access into the restricted area. You need to get a judge to issue a warrant. William Joseph Blazkowicz, William Joseph Blazkowicz II, and I will meet you in Wiesbaden at the BKA office. I am going to bring my laptop. I am sending the evidence that I have on the Triad to you now." "Thanks for notifying the BKA. The BKA has the evidence. We will get a judge to issue a warrant. Goodbye agent James." "Goodbye." Michael James put down the phone.

Michael James, William Joseph Blazkowicz, and William Joseph Blazkowicz II arrived at the BKA office the next day. A BKA agent approached them. "I got a judge to issue a warrant. You have the German government's permission to hack into the Triad's restricted area." Michael James opened his laptop and began working.

The username for the Triad website is The Rising Triad. The password for the Triad website is ENDG^AMEF^ORWO^RLDD^OMIN^ATIO^N. The Enigma Machine message is: ADOL FHIT LERI SALI VEXH ITLE RWAS RESU RREC TEDC RYOG ENIC ALLY XADO LFHI TLER ISNO WTHE LEAD EROF THET RIAD XTHE TRIA DHAS ATOX INAN DPLA NSTO UNLE ASHI TONG ERMA NYIS RAEL THEU NITE DKIN GDOM ANDT HEUN ITED STAT ESXT HETR IADW ILLR ULET HEWO RLDA FTER UNLE ASHI NGTH ETOX INX

William Joseph Blazkowicz, William Joseph Blazkowicz II, Michael James, and the BKA agent were shocked at what had been decrypted. "Warn Germany, Israel, the United Kingdom, and the United States of the toxin. Also notify the High-risk United Nations Taskforce of the toxin and of the Triad saying that Hitler is alive." said Michael James to the BKA agent. "I will do both of those things." said the BKA agent.

Later, the BKA agent returned with news on the Triad's current location. "The BKA has tracked the Triad to Castle Wolfenstein. The BKA is unsure whether or not Hitler is with the Triad. The BKA wants me to go to Castle Wolfenstein and stop the Triad." "Can we go with you to provide backup?" asked Michael James. "Yes." said the BKA agent. The good guys left the BKA office and got on a jet headed toward Castle Wolfenstein.

The good guys got off the jet. The BKA agent ran up to Castle Wolfenstein. The other good guys were providing backup and were no where in the Triad's line of fire. A Triad member ran out of Castle Wolfenstein and saw the BKA agent. The Triad member quickly fired his gun at the hand the BKA agent had his gun in. The BKA agent screamed in pain. Using lightning speed, the Triad member grabbed the BKA agent and injected him with a full dose of the toxin. The BKA agent turned pale and died. Michael James came out of hiding. The Triad member fired his gun at the FBI agent. The FBI agent fired his gun at the Triad member defending himself. Michael killed the Triad member in self defense.

Another Triad member ran out of Castle Wolfenstein, Shot the hand that Michael James had his gun in, and injected him with a dose of the toxin. Michael screamed in pain and became pale. William Joseph Blazkowicz came out of hiding. William Joseph grabbed the dead Triad member's gun on the ground and shot the other Triad member. William carried Michael back to his hiding place. William went back to his hiding place. "Billy, call the BKA and have them bring an ambulance to Castle Wolfenstein." said William Joseph. Billy Blaze called the BKA and had them bring an ambulance to Castle Wolfenstein.

Seven BKA agents and an ambulance arrived. Two Paramedics got out of the ambulance, put Michael James on a stretcher, put the FBI agent in the ambulance, and got back in the ambulance. The ambulance took Michael James to the nearest hospital.

William Joseph Blazkowicz approached a BKA agent. "Get the High-risk United Nations Taskforce on the phone. I need to talk to both of you." The BKA agent called the High-risk United Nations Taskforce. "This is the Highrisk United Nations Taskforce. We are currently in Germany, Israel, the United Kingdom, and the United States fighting the Triad. What kind of help do you need?" "Hello High-risk United Nations Taskforce and the BKA. This is former OSA agent William Joseph Blazkowicz. I need to stop the Triad. I think The Triad wants me in Castle Wolfenstein. I fought Hitler and the Triad before. Let me be the one to fight them again. If I do not make it out alive, I will be glad that I at tried to save the world and made it to Heaven." "You have our permission to go into Castle Wolfenstein to stop Hitler and the Triad. You also have the permission of the German government. Use any means necessary defined in the Geneva Conventions to stop Hitler and the Triad. God speed." "God speed." said William Joseph Blazkowicz. William Joseph Blazkowicz hugged his grandson. After doing that, he ran into Castle Wolfenstein. The seven BKA agents provided backup.

Later, William Joseph Blazkowicz ran out of Castle Wolfenstein. William Joseph Blazkowicz II went up to his grandfather and hugged him. After the hug, they talked. "Hitler, who is the leader of the Triad, and the Triad members are dead. Michael James did not get a full dose of the toxin. Did he recover from the toxin?" said William Joseph Blazkowicz. "Michael James survived. He would have died if the BKA and the High-risk United Nations Taskforce had not found an antidote." said William Joseph Blazkowicz II. "Praise God." said William Joseph Blazkowicz.

Episode 3 has been completed.

This online story does not include the Moodle courses.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:53 pm

Spear of Destiny Reforged

Spear of Destiny Reforged takes place in 2000. William Joseph Blazkowicz and William Joseph Blazkowicz II visited Michael James at the hospital. "The BKA and the High-risk United Nations Taskforce said that the toxin is no longer a threat. I fought Hitler and his Triad members at Castle Wolfenstein. They are dead." said William Joseph Blazkowicz. "That is great news. The doctor is releasing me from the hospital today. We will all be able to start the journey home." said Michael James.

On October 1, 2000, a person wearing a ski mask threw coal in William Joseph Blazkowicz's office at OSA University. Blazkowicz was in his office. William Joseph did not get hurt. Blazkowicz was able to dodge the coal. Local Milwaukee, Wisconsin police arrested the ski masked person for breaking a window and for attempted murder. The ski masked person confessed to trying to murder William Joseph Blazkowicz. The police and William heard the criminal say to him, "I tried to murder you! Why did you dodge the coal!? I wanted the coal to struck you on the head so you would die!" The coal contained an encrypted message. William Joseph wrote down the message on paper. The message said: QZOB BBXQ FZNP APZC PHMW TWIW BCSY UHDA LNFA OVMB HVWU FUUE QXQC QPHD NEIX ZCEQ INWQ HBUM UGFE JFUZ ODWG DSUY UKEK CPOX TFJD PHIE HTPB CKAD QXMT KEZH CYSD BZKJ UKGI JSTA VBQX KYJN BODG EUSW XFVQ HYAP YVTL LVQN RKBD ENYU FHPM K

The ski masked man had no identification. Since he is German, police are identifying him as Hans Doe.

William Joseph Blazkowicz and William Joseph Blazkowicz II walked into the FBI Milwaukee, Wisconsin field office on the same day that the crimes were committed. "Michael, we need your help solving this Enigma Machine message. We could solve it ourselves, but we want you to help us solve it because we believe that the FBI and the BKA might have to get involved again. Did you hear what happened at OSA University today?" said William Joseph Blazkowicz. "I did hear what happenned at OSA University. Thank God that you are ok. I will help you solve the Enigma Machine message. I am going to use the Triad Enigma Machine code sheet to help me solve it." Michael James began working.

The Enigma Machine message is:

THET RIAD HASR EFOR GEDT HESP EARO FDES TINY XTHE TRIA DPLA NSTO OVER THRO WTHE GERM ANGO VERN MENT BYUS INGT HESP EARO FDES TINY ANDO THER WEAP ONSX THET RIAD WILL RULE THEW ORLD AFTE ROVE RTHR OWIN GTHE GERM ANGO VERN MENT X

"We need to go to Germany and stop the Triad. I am going to notify the BKA of the Triad situation in the car on the way to the airport. I just bought a cell phone." said Michael James. The good guys walked quickly out of the FBI field office and got into a car. Michael James dialed the BKA. He put the phone on speaker and started the car. He told the BKA about the current Triad situation while driving to the airport.

The good guys arrived at the BKA office the next day. A BKA agent approached William Joseph Blazkowicz. "We have tracked the Triad to Castle Nuremberg. Blazkowicz, you have permission from the German government to stop the Triad. Use any methods necessary to stop the Triad as defined in the Geneva Conventions. God speed." said the BKA agent. The good guys got in a jet and flew to Castle Nuremberg. The good guys landed at Castle Nuremberg and got out of the jet. William Joseph Blazkowicz II hugged his grandfather. After the hug, William ran into Castle Nuremberg.

Later that night, William Joseph Blazkowicz ran out of Castle Nuremberg. "There is a jet in the distance that has a Triad symbol on it flying away from us. We need to follow it. I went on this same route searching for the Holy Grail during World War II." The good guys got back into the jet and followed the Triad jet.

The jet and the Triad jet landed at the new location. "Satan is the spiritual leader of the Triad. He is behind all of this. I see Hans Grosse, Barnacle Wilhelm, the Ubermutant, Death Knight, and Satan getting out of the Triad jet. I fought these Nazis during World War II. I fought Hans Grosse clones during Wolfenstein Endgame. The five Triad leader just went inside the building. I am going inside the building to defeat the Triad." said William Joseph Blazkowicz. Joseph went inside the building.

Later that night, Joseph came out of the building. "A form of Satan has been defeated. Satan was the spiritual leader behind the plot whereas Death Knight was the human leader behind the plot. The Triad has been defeated. The Spear of Destiny has been destroyed again." said William Joseph. "The world is once again saved by the BKA, the FBI, and former OSA agent William Joseph Blazkowicz." said William Joseph Blazkowicz II smiling.

Episode 4 has been completed.

The November 8, 2000 Triad Worm Case

The November 8, 2000 Triad Worm Case takes place in 2000. William Joseph Blazkowicz, William Joseph Blazkowicz II, and Michael James walked into Billy Blaze's grandparents's house. William Joseph Blazkowicz approached a man who was sitting with Mrs. Blazkowicz. "Agent John James, thank you for protecting my wife from the Triad. I thank God both of you are safe." said William Joseph Blazkowicz. "I offered to protect your wife these four times because you saved my brother's life, my life, my wife's life, and my son's life from Deathshead on October 31, 1981 at 12:06 AM. I would do it again if your wife needed protection." said John James. William Joseph Blazkowicz walked over to his wife and kissed her.

The following text takes place on October 31, 1981. A gunshot woke the James family. Harry James started crying. "Lily, go to Harry's room and protect him after Michael gives you a gun." said John James. Michael James walked into the room. "I have three guns. One for you, you, and me." said Michael James giving each of them a gun. Lily James went to Harry's room and stayed there. Three SS thugs with machine guns ran into the house and each SS thug shot the hand each Christian person had the gun in. The main SS thug ran into the house. The main SS thug was Deathshead. "I am going to murder all four of you. I have a reason for murdering all four of you. You will have to ask Jesus about it when you die and go to Hell. Jesus is in Hell and Satan is in Heaven. Satan is my god in Heaven. Lets kill all four of them SS." The four SS thugs started to pull their triggers when three Milwaukee, Wisconsin police officers and a former OSA agent pulled their triggers first killing the four SS thugs. William Joseph Blazkowicz killed Deathshead and the three police officers each killed a SS thug. The time of death was 12:06 AM. "Thanks for saving us. We are all grateful that the four of you saved us." said Lily.

The following text takes place before Harbinger. William Joseph Blazkowicz was shocked to find the OSA University mailbox destroyed. His examined the destroyed mailbox and found a letter by the Triad inside it. He read the letter silently to himself. William Joseph Blazkowicz got into his car and went home to his wife, Julia. "Julia, you need protection from The Triad. I am going to call John James and have him come over and protect you." said William Joseph Blazkowicz. William Joseph Blazkowicz dialed John James, told him about the Triad threat, and asked if he would protect Julia. William hanged up the phone after talking to John James. "John James is coming over to protect you. I am going to the FBI Milwaukee, Wisconsin field office. I love you Julia." said William Joseph Blazkowicz. "I love you too." said Julia. William Joseph Blazkowicz kissed Julia. After kissing Julia, he went to the FBI field office.

The following text takes place during Harbinger. John James knocked on the door. "Hello Julia. It is FBI agent John James. I am here to protect you from the Triad." Julia opened the door. "Hello agent John James. Come in and sit down. William told me that he saved your family and you from Deathshead." said Julia. "He did a great job and I am glad to return the favor." said John James sitting down. John and Julia heard a gunshot outside the house. "I am going to sneak up on the intruder and jump him." said John James. A person wearing a ski mask and body armor broke into the house and attempted to murder Julia. John James jumped the ski masked man. John grabbed the gun from the ski masked man, arrested him, and read him his rights. " John went outside to see if other Triad members were there. He saw a timed detonator counting down from 666 seconds. John was unable to disable the bomb. John ran back inside the house. "Julia, get out of the house now and notify the neighborhood about a bomb! The ski masked man has a bomb inside him!" said John James. Julia ran out of the house. "You are correct agent James. The bomb that is inside me was made in the future. The detonator was also made in the future. I programmed the detonator to go off automatically. I was sent by The Triad on a suicide mission to murder Julia and then be with Satan who is my god in Heaven. I failed in murdering Julia, but at least I get to be with my god in Heaven." said the Triad member. John went outside the house and looked at the detonator. It was at 555 seconds. John went back inside the house. "Do you want to become a Christian?" asked John. "I know how to become a Christian. I am not interested in becoming a Christian." said the Triad criminal. "God is going to judge you and send you to Hell tonight to be with Satan. Jesus is in Heaven. Satan is in Hell. Jesus is my God in Heaven. I cannot disable the bomb because it is too advanced. A bomb squad would not even be able to disable it. I need to get out of this house." John James exited the house and approached Julia. "Did you notify the entire neighborhood about the bomb?" asked John. "Yes. All of the neighborhood has evacuated." said Julia. "I was unable to disable the bomb. The Triad criminal told me the bomb and the detonator were from the future. His armor was futuristic up close." said John. John and Julia waited for the bomb to detonate. A few minutes later, the bomb detonated. Everyone was safe except for the Triad criminal. He was dead. He was ashes now. It turned out the bomb had blown the Triad criminal up and caused damage to the room he was in. "I am thankful to Jesus that all of your neighbors survived." said John. "Praise Jesus." said Julia.

John James protected Julia from the Triad three more times during the Rising, Endgame, and Spear of Destiny Reforged. No Triad members appeared during these three times though.

John James got a call from Michael James. "Hello Michael." said John James. "Hello John. I need you to work on a case for me tomorrow. It concerns the Triad and a computer worm. We think the Triad is going to try to upload a worm to a United States government website. I am going to send a local police officer to protect Julia. You have protected Julia enough. The FBI needs you at the Milwaukee, Wisconsin field office to take down the Triad." said Michael. "I will be at the field office tomorrow." "Thank you John. I will see you tomorrow. Goodbye John." said Michael. "Your welcome Michael. I will see you tomorrow. Goodbye Michael." said John.

Michael James, John James, William Joseph Blazkowicz, and William Joseph Blazkowicz II were at the FBI Milwaukee, Wisconsin field office the day after John James and Michael James talked on the phone. The Triad Worm was being uploaded by the Triad to the FBI Milwaukee, Wisconsin server.

"John, go to this direct link to a file on my website listed on this paper and you will find a program that can be used to stop the worm. It is called CK Antivirus. Install CK Antivirus and when it is done installing, click Stop the Triad Worm." said William Joseph Blazkowicz II. John went to the direct link, installed CK Antivirus, and launched it. John prevented the Triad Worm from wiping out the entire server.

His Infernal Majesty takes place in 2000. Michael James, John James, William Joseph Blazkowicz, and William Joseph Blazkowicz II were at the FBI Milwaukee, Wisconsin field office on November 9, 2000. "I think HIM is Hans The Axe von Schlieffen. You add an s to the end of HIM and it becomes HIMS. It makes sense because Hans starts with H just as Hims starts with H and Schlieffen is the last word in Hans's name just as S is the last letter in the word HIMS. Hans The Axe must have been resurrected. The Nazi leaders from the second and third Spear of Destiny missions that I fought during World War II must have also been resurrected. We need evidence to prove that Hans the Axe is the human leader of the Triad. We already know that the spiritual leader of the Triad is Satan. His Infernal Majesty is Satan. There is also a good HIM. The good HIM is Jesus. I am thankful that Jesus is on our side." said William Joseph Blazkowicz.

Episode 6 has been completed.

Righteous

If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that everyone who practices righteousness has been born of him (1 John 2:29 ESV).

Righteous takes place in 2001. John James, Michael James, William Joseph Blazkowicz, and William Joseph Blazkowicz II were with a BKA agent at a place that looked similar to Castle Nuremberg. The date was January 20, 2001."I was at this castle when the Holy Grail got stolen by the Nazis for the second time during World War II. The Spear of Destiny probably will not be in this castle. I had to go someplace else to find the Holy Grail. I will probably have to go someplace else to find the Spear of Destiny." said William Joseph Blazkowicz. "God speed." said the BKA agent to William Joseph Blazkowicz. Billy Blaze hugged his Grandfather. After the hug, William ran into the castle.

The following text takes place on January 19, 2001. William Joseph Blazkowicz was sitting in his office at OSA University. Another person wearing a ski mask attempted to throw coal at William's head. William ducked and missed the coal. "Why do you not die!? The Triad wants you to die, but you keep dodging and ducking that you do not die! I tried to murder you using coal, but that did not work! I will murder you another way!" The Triad criminal pulled out a Luger and started shooting at William. Two police officers arrived and arrested the Triad criminal and read him his rights. The Triad member was charged with 2 counts of attempted murder. William did not die because he was wearing a bullet proof vest. The coal contained an encrypted message. Blazkowicz noticed the message. "Officers, take the coal over to the FBI Milwaukee, Wisconsin field office. I want FBI agents Michael James and John James to look at it. The criminal mentioned the Triad. The Triad is an international criminal organization." said William Joseph Blazkowicz. "We will take the coal over to the FBI." said a police officer. The Triad criminal had no indentification. Police identified the criminal as Hans Doe II.

William, William Joseph Blazkowicz II, Michael James, and John James were at the FBI Milwaukee, Wisconsin field office looking at the encrypted message on the coal. The encrypted message said: QZOB BBXQ FZNP APZC PHMW TWIW BCSY UHDA LNFA GIGF NUNH QNGM CGPE PRWD WPAF JVDX MHXU UZCN XIMN ZLDO TVCK HKEX BJXA RVRC YNFM VWQZ JKAB PTCQ SJUJ QSJK YFBY CPMM EWUE ZGTG BDAF XUWB YNGZ YCVG EXGU SAKP WETE TVLY ZKCY NUNZ PUQX AJPO GHCH QMTU UFGO QUBY YOWA LUPC CGSR BQMS BINV UQTT PLSG JFPM KEBS WQDN UACA BLFX KFHR

"Michael tought me how to decrypt enigma machine messsages. I can help you decrypt it using the Triad code sheet." said John James. John James began working.

Scroll down to reveal the decrypted message.

The decrypted message said: THET RIAD HASR EFOR GEDT HESP EARO FDES TINY FORA SECO NDTI MEXT HETR IADP LANS TOTA KEOV ERGE RMAN YUSI NGTH ESPE AROF DEST INYA NDMO REWE APON SXHA NSTH EAXE VONS CHLI EFFE NISH IMXH ANST HEAX EVON SCHL IEFF ENWA SRES URRE CTED USIN GTHE SPEA ROFD ESTI NYJU STLI KEDE ATHK NIGH TAND THEO THER NAZI LEAD ERSW EREX

"We need to go to Germany. I will notify the BKA on the way to the airport." said John James. The good guys walked quickly out of the FBI Milwaukee, Wisconsin field office and got in a car. Michael James started and drove the car while John James notified the BKA.

The Americans arrived at the BKA office in Germany the next day. A BKA agent approached William Joseph Blazkowicz. "The BKA has tracked the Triad to a castle that is similar to Castle Nuremberg. You have permission from the German government to use any methods under the Geneva Conventions to stop the Triad." said the BKA agent. The good guys got in a jet and flew to the castle. The jet landed at the castle. The good guys got out of the jet.

Later, William Joseph Blazkowicz II ran out of the castle. "The Spear of Destiny is not in the castle. I saw a Triad jet going to the same route that I went on during World War II when I was looking for the Holy Grail. We are going to have to follow that Triad jet." said William. The good guys got back into the jet and followed the Triad jet.

Both jets landed at another building. The Nazi leaders got out of the Triad jet. "I see Nazi leaders that I fought in World War II. They are Submarine Willy, Professor Quarkblitz, Hans The Axe Von Schlieffen, and a Nazi robot droid. Satan is also with them in his Devil Incarnate form." said William Joseph Blazkowicz. The Nazi leaders and Satan ran into the building. "I am going to go into the building and try my best to defeat the Triad." said William. William ran into the building.

Later, William ran out of the building. "The Triad has been defeated. A form of Satan has also been defeated." said William. "The righteous has defeated evil again. There is a Bible verse that speaks to me in situations like these. The Bible verse is 1 John 2:29 ESV. If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that everyone who practices righteousness has been born of him." said John James.

Episode 7 has been completed.

Courageous

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you (James 4:7 ESV).

Courageous takes place in 2001. John James, Michael James, William Joseph Blazkowicz, and William Joseph Blazkowicz II were with a BKA agent at another place that looked similar to Castle Nuremberg. The date was April 15, 2001. "I was at this castle during World War II when I went on my final search for the Holy Grail. The Holy Grail was not in this castle though. The Spear of Destiny will probably not be either. The Holy Grail was taken three times by the Nazis just like the Spear of Destiny was reforged three times by the Triad." said William Joseph Blazkowicz. "God speed." said the BKA agent to William Joseph Blazkowicz. Billy Blaze hugged his Grandfather. After the hug, William ran into the castle.

Later, William Joseph Blazkowicz ran out of the castle. "Get away from the jet! The Triad is going to destroy it!" yelled William. The good guys got away from the jet. The Triad using their jet fired missiles at the jet the good guys were using. There was a loud explosion.

The following text takes place on April 13, 2001. William Joseph Blazkowicz was in his office at OSA University. Another person wearing a ski mask attempted to throw coal at William Joseph. William dodged the coal. "The coal almost hit you unlike the last two times! I tried to murder you with the coal! Say hello to my machine gun!" said the Triad criminal pulling out a machine gun and shooting it at William. William dodged the bullets. William got shot in his right shoulder, his right elbow, and his right hand. William screamed in pain. "Long live the Triad!" said the Triad criminal while aiming the gun at William's head and attempting to pull the trigger. A police officer arrived and fired his gun at the gun the Triad criminal was holding. Michael James, John James, and William Joseph Blazkowicz II arrived at the place the same time the police officer did. The police officer arrested the ski masked man on two attempted murder charges and three injury charges and read him his rights. The Triad criminal had no identification on him. The police identified the criminal as Hans Doe III. The FBI agents and Billy quickly ran to William and checked him out. "You are going to be ok Granddaddy. An ambulance is on the way." said Billy. "Thank you Billy. Someone needs to get the coal. The coal contains an encrypted Enigma Machine message." said William. John grabbed the coal.

The encrypted Enigma Machine message on the coal said: QZOB BBXQ FZNP APZC PHMW TWIW BCSY UHDA LNFA GIGF HNWN FKQI ASQJ RKGO PLQP TIQM GEST HFHD HBFF GCNF MJVY DATH QBSD AQPS HHVR MPRK HDNB KTUZ UWAS AOKO XMUD JQWR VYOX WZRK VKIC CDHE CARU LYEC CDNU OVHM HZKG PVMZ HLWM UQNW MHPY BBRZ OTMN SCSQ CKBT GFKH BGCP NIOY KLZI OQOJ RPAO QPZF CWZU

The good guys decided to pray while waiting for the ambulance. "Jesus, we thank you for dying on the cross to save us from our sins and rising from the dead three days later. Give us courage Jesus to survive these dark times. Put your healing hands on all of us. In Your name we pray, Amen." said the good guys.

The ambulance arrived and took William Joseph Blazkowicz to the hospital. Michael James, John James, and William Joseph Blazkowicz II stayed with William in the hospital. John James began working on decrypting the Enigma Machine message. He used the Triad code sheet to help him.

Scroll down to reveal the decrypted Enigma Machine message.

The decrypted Enigma Machine message said: THET RIAD HASR EFOR GEDT HESP EARO FDES TINY FORA THIR DTIM EXTH ESPE AROF DEST INYW ASRE FORG EDUS INGF IREX THET RIAD PLAN STOT AKEO VERG ERMA NYUS INGT HESP EARO FDES TINY ANDO THER WEAP ONSX HANS THEA XEVO NSCH LIEF FENA NDTH EOTH ERNA ZILE ADER SWIL LBER ESUR RECT EDON IVXV MMIX

"IV XV MMI are Roman numerals for April 15, 2001. April 15, 2001 is two days from now. Today is Good Friday. Easter Sunday is on April 15, 2001 this year." said John. John turned to William. "The Triad probably attempted to murder you on Good Friday because today is Friday the thirteenth. Not one person in this room is superstitious, but the Triad must be. Hans Doe III probably thinks he administered the Mark of the Beast when he shot your right hand. He did not give you the Mark of the Beast though. Hans The Axe was killed on January 20, 2001 by you. It is almost three months later when he was killed. Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead three days later. It was not a full three days though just like it is not going to be a full three months if Hans the Axe is brought back to life. The Triad must think that Hans the Axe is the Antichrist and Professor Quarkblitz is the False Prophet or true prophet in their opinion. I am going to call the BKA and notify them of the current Triad plot." John walked outside and called the BKA.

"How are you feeling Granddaddy?" asked Billy. "I still feel bad. I have faith that God will make it all better though." said William Joseph Blazkowicz. "I am sorry to hear that you still feel bad Granddaddy. God will heal all of us though because we all have faith." said Billy. As soon as Billy stopped saying this, an angel walked into the room singing Amazing Grace. "That is the same angel that saved my life when I was 8 years old! It was Jesus who ultimately saved my life through the angel! Now, Jesus will ultimately heal all of our wounds through the angel!" eclaimed Billy with a big smile on his face. Everyone saw the angel. Even John James saw him, thinking to himself that the angel was a miracle from God. Everyone started singing Amazing Grace. Even the BKA operator was singing it. William Joseph Blazkowicz was able to move his right shoulder, his right arm, and his right hand. His wounds were no longer visible because Jesus had healed them through the angel. When the song was over, Billy ran over to the angel and hugged him. "Thank you for healing us! God told you to heal us and you did! I am so glad that we have a Heavenly Abba who loves us unconditionally!" said Billy excitedly. "Amen!" eclaimed the angel. After the hug, the angel walked out of the room. "Thank you God for healing us!" said Billy happily.

John and a doctor walked into the room. "How are you feeling William Joseph Blazkowicz?" asked the doctor. "I am feeling fine. My right shoulder, my right elbow, and my right hand are better now." said William moving them. "Praise Jesus! That is a miracle! You can leave the hospital right now." said the doctor. William Joseph Blazkowicz took off his hospital gown revealing his college clothes. His college clothes did not have blood stains on them anymore. The good guys walked quickly out of the hospital.

"We need to go to Germany and stop the Triad which consists of Satan, an Antichrist, and a False Prophet." said John James. The good guys got into a car and headed to the airport.

William Joseph Blazkowicz, William Joseph Blazkowicz II, Michael James, and John James arrived at the BKA office the next day. A BKA agent approached John. "The BKA does not know where the Triad is. I will call you when the BKA has tracked down the Triad." said the BKA agent to John.

A day passed. John received a phone call from the BKA agent. "FBI agent John James here." said John James. "Hello agent John James. This is the BKA. We have tracked the Triad to a second castle that looks similar to Castle Nuremberg. The BKA has a jet waiting for all of you outside the hotel all of you are staying at. I will see you all on the jet." said the BKA agent hanging up. The good guys got in the jet and flew to the castle.

The jet landed at the castle. The good guys got out of the jet. The BKA agent approached William Joseph Blazkowicz. "You have permission from the German government to use any methods defined in the Geneva Conventions to stop the Triad." said the BKA agent.

All of the good guys survived except for one person. William Joseph Blazkowicz checked to see if the BKA agent was alive. "The BKA agent is dead. He was killed by the Triad. He went on the Endgame field operation and the three Spear of Destiny field operations." said William. John James dialed the BKA. "Hello agent John James. This is the BKA. How can the BKA be of help?" "A BKA agent has been killed by the Triad. We are currently at a castle..." John heard static on the phone. The call went dead before the BKA operator could offer help. William discovered that the BKA agent was wearing a cross. He showed the cross to everyone. "He is in Heaven now." said William. William closed the BKA agents eyes. "The Triad wants me tired. That is the reason why the Triad blew up the jet. We will have to run to the next building. Follow me." said William. The good guys ran to the next building.

The good guys arrived at a similar building that looked similar to the other two buildings in the previous Spear of Destiny field operations. The FBI agents, William Joseph Blazkowicz, and William Joseph Blazkowicz II knew all three buildings were similar to one another. Michael, John, and Billy approached a tired and apprehensive William. "I wish the jet had not been blown up by the Triad. If the jet had not been blown up by the Triad, the BKA agent would still be alive and the Triad would have been defeated by now. I am tired and afraid because I do not think I will be able to stop the Triad. I am running out of strength." said William tearfully. "William, there is a Bible verse that speaks to me in dark times like these. James 4:7 ESV. Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flew from you." said Michael James. "Amen!" said John James and William Joseph Blazkowicz II at the same time. This gave William Joseph Blazkowicz courage to go into the building try his best to stop the Triad. "I am going to run into the building and do my best to stop the Triad." said William. William ran into the building.

Later, William ran out of the building. "The Triad has been defeated. All of the Nazi leaders have been defeated again. The Devil Incarnate form of Satan has also been defeated again." said William. "Happy Easter everyone!" said Billy happily.

Episode 8 has been completed.

Destroyer

Go to http://christianmedia.us/devil-face.html to see real life spiritual forces of evil that took part in the September 11, 2001 attacks.

Destroyer takes place in 2001. The date was September 11, 2001. FBI agents John James and Michael James were devestated about the September 11, 2001 attacks. "Satan attacked America." said John tearfully. "Satan is laughing at America right now. We need to trust in Jesus more than ever. God is greater than he who is in the world." said Michael tearfully. "I am going to call our family and tell them about the attacks." said John James. "I will call William Joseph Blazkowicz and tell him about the attacks." said Michael James. The FBI agents picked up their cell phones and dialed the numbers.

"Hello John." said Lily James. "Hello Lily. I have some bad news. It concerns our country. America was attacked by terrorists today. Watch the news for more information. Satan attacked America. We need to trust in Jesus more than ever. God is greater than he who is in the world." said John James tearfully. "Amen!" said Lily tearfully. "I have to get back to work. Michael and I will be home tonight. I love you honey. Tell Harry about the attacks, about trusting in Jesus, and how much that we and God love him." said John tearfully. "I will tell Harry all of that. I love you too. Goodye John." said Lily tearfully. "Goodbye Lily." said John tearfully.

William Joseph Blazkowicz was teaching a Bible class at OSA University. Billy Blaze was there listening. "The Trinity consists of God the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. Jesus is known as God the Son." said William. William's cell phone rang. William answered it. "Hello Michael. This must be important." said William. "Hello William. I have some devestating news about our country. Terrorists attacked America today. The news is on every radio and telivision station. America was attacked by Satan. We need to trust in Jesus more than ever. God is greater than he who is in the world." said Michael tearfully. "Amen! I will let my students know. Goodbye Michael." said William tearfully. "Goodbye William." said Michael tearfully.

"Students, I have some devestating news. America was attacked by terrorists today. Satan attacked America. I fought that damned demon many times!" said William Joseph Blazkowicz crying. Billy Blaze started crying over the attacks. "We need to trust in Jesus more than ever. God is greater than he who is in the world. Classes are postponed effective immediately. OSA University is going to shut down. Another university in this same building will be established. It will be called United We Stand University. Classes will resume at United We Stand University. United We Stand University is going to be a Christian school. Tuition will be the same. Your OSA University Fall tuition will transfer over to United We Stand University. Goodbye and may God bless America." said William Joseph Blazkowicz.

Later, the good guys were at OSA University looking at pictures of two demons taking part in the attacks. "Those two demons are probably Satan and Apollyon. Apollyon is mentioned in Revelation 9:11. Apollyon is Greek. Abaddon is what Apollyon means in Hebrew. Destroyer is the English meaning of Apollyon." said William Joseph Blazkowicz. "It makes sense that Satan and Apollyon took part in the attacks. Murder and destruction occurred on September 11, 2001." said William Joseph Blazkowicz II. "I agree with all of you." said Michael James. "I also agree with all of you." said John James. "I am going to offer a free online Bible class on end times prophecy at United We Stand University since it seems that Apollyon took part in the attacks. We know that Satan was involved, but we do not know if Apollyon was involved. Would any of you be interested in learning about end times prophecy?" "I am interested. I will enroll." said Billy Blaze. "I am also interested. I am going to enroll." said Michael James. "End times prophecy interests me. I am definately going to enroll in that course." said John James.

Episode 9 has been completed.

United We Stand

United We Stand takes place in 2001. United We Stand University was established on September 17, 2001. William Joseph Blazkowicz emailed everyone the website address of United We Stand University. Billy Blaze's username is bblaze. His password is Ck#12141990. Michael James's username is michaeljames. His password is FBIagent#3271960. John James's username is johnjames. His password is FBIagent#3271960. William Joseph Blazkowicz's username is admin. His password is UnitedWeStandadmin#8151911.

William Joseph Blazkowicz, Billy Blaze, John James, and Michael James were at United We Stand University on September 21, 2001. They were the only ones there. It was night time. "Michael and I liked the Bible course." said John James. "It was excellent." said Michael James. "The Biblical end times prophecy was excellent." said Billy Blaze. "I have a theory about the end times. I think the Triad is going to be the false trinity. The Triad in the future is going to be led by Satan, the Antichrist, and the False Prophet." said William Joseph Blazkowicz. "That theory will make a great addition to my other written theories on the Triad. I am going to write it down." said John James.

Episode 10 has been completed.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:57 pm

Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace takes place in 2003. The Blazkowicz family and the James family celebrated Christmas in Israel. William Joseph Blazkowicz died on December 27, 2003 at age 92. His funeral was held on December 29, 2003. Family, friends, students, and alumni attended his funeral. The Blazkowicz family and the James family spoke at the funeral.

"William Joseph Blazkowicz saved my wife, my brother, and my son from Deathshead. If it was not for William, we would be dead right now. He notified the police. The police and William saved us. He also saved my brother a second time." said John James tearfully. "Thank you for saving us William Joseph Blazkowicz. Rest in peace friend." said the James family together tearfully.

"William Joseph Blazkowicz and I always liked to dance to 30s and 40s music. We had our last 30s and 40s dance on December 25, 2003. William was a faithful husband to me. He was a faithful father to our son. He was a faithful grandfather to our grandchildren. Rest in peace beloved husband." said Julia tearfully.

"Granddaddy saved the world often. He saved the world from the Nazis in World War II. He saved the world in 2000 and 2001 He also read the Bible to me when I was younger. I am going to miss you Granddaddy. Rest in peace." said William Joseph Blazkowicz II tearfully.

After the eulogies, Amazing Grace was performed using bagpipes. William Joseph Blazkowicz was laid to rest at a Christian cementary in Israel.

Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire.

Episode 11 has been completed.

Revelation

A politician wearing a black suit walked into a meeting room with military leaders and another politician. The time was 6:06 AM. "Good evening entities. Our Triad secret police force is growing. Leon has joined the Triad secret police force. Goliath has risen from the dead and has rejoined the Triad police force. I rose Goliath from the dead after John Matthews killed him. I rose Goliath Gomorrah from the dead just like I rose all of you military leaders from the dead. The military leaders that I rose from the dead were Deathshead also known as Schabbs and Professor Quarkblitz, Haman Judas also known as the Staatmeister and Adolf Trautmann, Esau Guderian, Sebastian Doyle Krist also known as Heinrich Krist, Schwarzenmonch, General Darian, and El Oscuro. Deathshead, you did a great job creating mutants, mutant bats, the robot droid, the NME, and the Oberroboter. With these creations, we will be unbeatable in the current war that is World War III." said the politician. "The One World Legion will definately be unbeatable Lucien. I created mutants, mutant bats, and a robot droid back during World War II. William Joseph Blazkowicz ruined everything though. The original Triad created the first Oberroboter and the first NME after World War II. William Joseph Blazkowicz also ruined the first Oberroboter. The High-risk United Nations Taskfoce ruined the first NME. I am going to create more of these creations." said Deathshead.

Satan and Apollyon were at the meeting. Lucien Judas was indwelt by Satan. The other politician was indwelt by Apollyon. "It is great that you are creating more. I can feel Satan working through me. Can you feel Satan and Apollyon working through you, Cain?" said Lucien Judas. "I can feel Satan and Apollyon working through me. All of you military leaders already have the mark." said Cain Sodom. "As all of you know, Satan, me, and Cain Sodom are the leaders of the Triad. This meeting is over." said Lucien Judas. Lucien Judas, Cain Sodom, and all of the military leaders walked out of the meeting room.

CIA agent John Matthews arrived at the CIA headquarters in Virginia at 7:17 PM 7 days after Lucien Judas had his unholy meeting. Joseph Washington approached John. "Hello John." said Joseph. "Hello Joseph. What is my briefing?" said John. "Intel has uncovered the identity of Lucien Judas's secret police. The secret police is the Triad. The Triad goes back to War World II. Satan, the Antichrist, and the False Prophet are now the leaders of the Triad. A CIA agent was able to get a secret meeting sent to us. His mission was to go to Germany and break into the meeting room and find a digital file on a computer five days after the meeting. He was our mole. He knew when the meeting was. Goliath Gomorrah was brought back to life by Lucien Judas. The CIA agent was killed by Goliath Gomorrah immediately after sending the video to us. He is in Heaven now. Watch the video of the meeting and read these files on the Triad." said Joseph Washington handing a flash drive with the video of the meeting on it and the files to John. "Can I send copies of these files to a Christian news station when I am done looking at them? It will help expose Satan, the Antichrist, and the False Prophet." said John. "You have the United States goverment's permission to send them to a Christian news station." said Joseph Washington. John Matthews watched the video of the meeting and read the files on the Triad.

John Matthews arrived at the White House at 7:00 AM the next day. John walked into the oval office and approached President Ruth Moses. "Hello Mrs. President. Have you seen the meeting video and read the Triad files?" said John. "Hello John. I have seen the meeting video and read the Triad files." said President Ruth Moses. "I sent the files to a Christian news station called End of the Age News. I did not send a copy of the meeting video because it would have put End of the Age News in danger. The Triad Files Pilot will be on the Christian news station this Sunday at 7:00 PM." said John. "I am glad that you sent the Triad files to End of the Age News. The Holy Spirit will use the Triad Files Pilot to save people. You are invited to come watch the pilot episode with me." said President Moses. "I will be here. See you on Sunday. Goodbye Mrs. President." said John. "Goodbye John." said the President.

John Matthews arrived at the White House at 6:45 PM the following Sunday. John and the President watched the Triad Files Pilot in the situation room at 7:00 PM.

John Matthews and President Ruth Moses watched the last minutes of the remaining video after the text went away at the 9 minute mark. "The four Americans are righteous, courageous, and good. The Triad is evil. The Antichrist is going to make the Triad look reformed." said President Ruth Moses. "I agree that the Antichrist will make the Triad look reformed. I admire the four Americans. William Joseph Blazkowicz has an excellent biography." said John Matthews. "William Joseph Blazkowicz saved the world many times. We need to display righteousness and courageousness in these dark times." said the President. "Amen." said John.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:58 pm

The Triad Files has concluded. What did you people think of the story?
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Dark_wizzie Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:49 pm

Isn't OSA Office of Secret Actions? Why would they have a university?

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:07 pm

OSA University is not Office of Secret Actions. BJ named it that in the story and in the Wolfenstein ARG in honor of Office of Secret Actions. The Office of Secret Actions shut down after the 1946 Triad plot. Michael James, John James, and Billy Blazkowicz next encounter with the Triad ends in tragedy. Lucien Judas will be involved. Expect the future and past to collide in the Doomsday ARG and the ARG story.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:05 pm