Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Is the Wolfenstein 3D ROTT/ROTT Triad connected to the real life criminal Triad?

Is the Wolfenstein 3D ROTT/ROTT Triad connected to the real life criminal Triad? Empty Is the Wolfenstein 3D ROTT/ROTT Triad connected to the real life criminal Triad?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:31 am

Their is a real life Triad. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triad_(underground_society)

Do you people think that the Triad from Wolfenstein 3D ROTT and ROTT are somehow connected to the real one? If they are not connected, maybe the real life Triad was an inspiration for Wolfenstein 3D Part Two ROTT and ROTT.

The real life criminal Triad seems harmless compared to the fictional one. Both Triads are criminals.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1778
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Is the Wolfenstein 3D ROTT/ROTT Triad connected to the real life criminal Triad? Empty Re: Triad

Post by stathmk Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:43 am

<< Do you people think that the Triad from Wolfenstein 3D ROTT and ROTT are somehow connected to the real one?

I seriously doubt it.

<< The real life criminal Triad seems harmless compared to the fictional one. Both Triads are criminals.

Harmless?  About 10 years ago when I was taking Criminology, I saw them in that current Guinness Book of World Records because they are/were the largest criminal organization or mafia in the world.  I don't know if Mao-Tse Tung was involved with them.  Mao-Tse Tung gave me the creeps because he murdered or neglected to death the most people in The Guinness Book.  He murdered or neglected to death 35 to 40 million.  I don't know enough to realize if he was a sociopath or psychopath.

JPB, email me over the weekend.  I need to put your files up.

Is the Wolfenstein 3D ROTT/ROTT Triad connected to the real life criminal Triad? Empty Re: Is the Wolfenstein 3D ROTT/ROTT Triad connected to the real life criminal Triad?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:01 am

The reason why I said that they seemed harmless was because of their counterfeiting crimes. I know now by reading more on Wikipedia that they are not harmless.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Is the Wolfenstein 3D ROTT/ROTT Triad connected to the real life criminal Triad? Empty Triad character on The Mentalist or Castle

Post by stathmk Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:47 pm

The Mentalist and Castle are network television shows.  The Mentalist debunks psychics and looks for a serial killer.  Castle is a murder mystery writer.  Anyways, yesterday I was in the dining room at my computer and I was overhearing 1 of the 2 shows that was on the kitchen TV.  One of the characters had a name like Shang Tsu Chen and either was a member of The Triad or investigated it.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Is the Wolfenstein 3D ROTT/ROTT Triad connected to the real life criminal Triad? Empty The Nuclear Triad

Post by stathmk Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:59 am

The Nuclear Triad isn’t the same thing as the Southeast Asian Triad:
    http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/trumps-terrifying-nuke-answer-at-the-debate-should-end-his-campaign-but-it-wont-20151216
    This article gets argumentative with the comments section fast, & there are over 2,000 comments.

Sponsored content

Is the Wolfenstein 3D ROTT/ROTT Triad connected to the real life criminal Triad? Empty Re: Is the Wolfenstein 3D ROTT/ROTT Triad connected to the real life criminal Triad?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 pm