Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

5 posters

Is 4:20 the best time to smoke weed?

Is 4:20 the best time to smoke weed? Empty Is 4:20 the best time to smoke weed?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:51 am

I lived in a building where people smoked weed and noticed an interesting trend lately: they were smoking it at 4:20pm and 4:20am... I swear to god! I would look at the time when I remembered it smelled like weed and at least a few times low behold it was around 4:20. Were they young kids trying to be funny in a cheezy way, or expert veteran weed smokers who faithfully follow the book of weed? Why did I write any of this when I could have just looked the question up on Google. HAHAHAhahaha
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Is 4:20 the best time to smoke weed? Empty Funny Price Is Right Videos with 420, 69, or mania

Post by stathmk Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:06 pm

Princess Peach wrote:I lived in a building where people smoked weed and noticed an interesting trend lately: they were smoking it at 4:20pm and 4:20am... I swear to god! I would look at the time when I remembered it smelled like weed and at least a few times low behold it was around 4:20. Were they young kids trying to be funny in a cheezy way, or expert veteran weed smokers who faithfully follow the book of weed? Why did I write any of this when I could have just looked the question up on Google. HAHAHAhahaha
    How did you swear to god without bursting into flames?

Did you get a contact high off of Rita Lynn (Ritalin) or Sarah Tonin (Serotonin)?

...or I wouldn’t know how pot, Ritalin, nor Serotonin abusers think because I’m not on pot, nor Ritalin, nor Serotonin.

Anyways, Bark Barker retired from The Price Is Right in about 2007 and I remembered watching these videos:
    Stoner Evan gets on The Price Is Right, bids 420 (Or 1420) on everything!: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Stoner chick bids 420 on Price Is Right: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Price Is Right – 420 – William: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Steve Aoki Doppelganger bids 420 on The Price Is Right: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Price Is Right Stoner Benjamin: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Price Is Right – dopey Flip Flop Cheater: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Price Is Right: Dumb bid: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Years ago, I thought that I had read in the comments section of a video a lot like this about the origins of 420.  Supposedly in San Francisco the school day was over at 4:20 pm and somebody smoked pot at that time.
    The Price is Right: Bob is Under Attack: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Price Is Right: Rude and Unappreciative contestant: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Watching the above videos made me wonder if there’s a crazy pot dealer near where The Price Is Right Is filmed.
    The Price Is Right: The Best Contestant Ever: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Possibly the funniest clip I’ve linked to, this is hilarious with a pregnant model: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    From level 69 of All This and Wolf 3D, I can tell that you like 69 also.  I had heard that in about 1900 or 1901 in Russia that a man had a total of 69 kids from his first and second wives.  They had a lot of twins, triplets, or quadruplets.  Then later I had heard that it’s exaggerated.  Then ever since then, “69” has meant crazy or sex in Russian.
    I’ll possibly watch this documentary about the perfect bid later: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    AryanWolf3D
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Number of posts : 104
    Registration date : 2020-02-26

Is 4:20 the best time to smoke weed? Empty Re: Is 4:20 the best time to smoke weed?

Post by AryanWolf3D Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:42 am

Last edited by AryanWolf3D on Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1739
    Registration date : 2007-09-13

Is 4:20 the best time to smoke weed? Empty Re: Is 4:20 the best time to smoke weed?

Post by Thomas Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:40 am

clown clown clown
    serpens
    serpens
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

Number of posts : 70
    Registration date : 2008-01-11

Post by serpens Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:40 pm

stathmk wrote:
    Princess Peach wrote:I lived in a building where people smoked weed and noticed an interesting trend lately: they were smoking it at 4:20pm and 4:20am... I swear to god! I would look at the time when I remembered it smelled like weed and at least a few times low behold it was around 4:20. Were they young kids trying to be funny in a cheezy way, or expert veteran weed smokers who faithfully follow the book of weed? Why did I write any of this when I could have just looked the question up on Google. HAHAHAhahaha
    How did you swear to god without bursting into flames?

Did you get a contact high off of Rita Lynn (Ritalin) or Sarah Tonin (Serotonin)?

...or I wouldn’t know how pot, Ritalin, nor Serotonin abusers think because I’m not on pot, nor Ritalin, nor Serotonin.

Anyways, Bark Barker retired from The Price Is Right in about 2007 and I remembered watching these videos:
    Stoner Evan gets on The Price Is Right, bids 420 (Or 1420) on everything!: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Stoner chick bids 420 on Price Is Right: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Price Is Right – 420 – William: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Steve Aoki Doppelganger bids 420 on The Price Is Right: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Price Is Right Stoner Benjamin: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Price Is Right – dopey Flip Flop Cheater: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Price Is Right: Dumb bid: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Years ago, I thought that I had read in the comments section of a video a lot like this about the origins of 420.  Supposedly in San Francisco the school day was over at 4:20 pm and somebody smoked pot at that time.
    The Price is Right: Bob is Under Attack: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Price Is Right: Rude and Unappreciative contestant: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Watching the above videos made me wonder if there’s a crazy pot dealer near where The Price Is Right Is filmed.
    The Price Is Right: The Best Contestant Ever: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Possibly the funniest clip I’ve linked to, this is hilarious with a pregnant model: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    From level 69 of All This and Wolf 3D, I can tell that you like 69 also.  I had heard that in about 1900 or 1901 in Russia that a man had a total of 69 kids from his first and second wives.  They had a lot of twins, triplets, or quadruplets.  Then later I had heard that it’s exaggerated.  Then ever since then, “69” has meant crazy or sex in Russian.
    I’ll possibly watch this documentary about the perfect bid later: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Do you actually think people smoke or inject serotonin to get high?
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Is 4:20 the best time to smoke weed? Empty Hi, serpens.

Post by stathmk Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:38 am

Hi, serpens.  Chris was being a friendly-sounding comedian.  Then I was being a friendly-sounding comedian.  I think that you, AryanWolf3D, and Thomas sound nice in the responses in this thread and I'm not taking myself too seriously.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:29 am

Last edited by Wolf3DGuy on Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:41 am

lmfao bro I 69 420 times a week! afro
    AryanWolf3D
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Post by AryanWolf3D Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:48 am

serpens
    serpens
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

Post by serpens Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:59 am

I only sound nice because I injected some serotonin into my carotid artery and now my disposition is all sunny. Anyone want a shot?

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:00 pm

serpens
    serpens
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

Post by serpens Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:18 pm

Oops, wrong syringe. Guess you're a mutant now.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:35 am

Last edited by Wolf3DGuy on Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Is 4:20 the best time to smoke weed? Empty hot salsa sauce is like a drug

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:42 am

Yesterday I was putting some hot salsa sauce on a sandwich, then took my spoon and put a spoonful of salsa sauce on it and put it all in my mouth and said: "wow, hot salsa sauce is one hell of a drug!" (because it's so unbelievably delicious like a giant sky of fireworks going off in your taste buds and someone could uncontrollably get addicted to that mind-blowingly amazing taste sensation)

... and I swear to God, I looked at the clock 10 minutes later and it said 4:30pm

ah yes butterscotch/caramel ice cream is like a drug too I noticed ends up eating the entire 1.5L container in one sitting again  scared
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:44 am

Princess Peach wrote:ah yes butterscotch/caramel ice cream is like a drug too I noticed ends up eating the entire 1.5L container in one sitting again  scared
    Holy smokes I get into the odd gluttony every now and then but this is just extreme! Lovely flavour though. But 1,5L confused??

Is 4:20 the best time to smoke weed? Empty Weed addict's recovery

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:15 pm

Christina got home at around 7pm with spaghetti from her parent's house and heard a knock on the door

"Did you hit my car?" asks another Tenant

bla bla bla 45 minutes later Christina lets them try some of her weed capsules...

"Oh yeah, there's only one of the green pill left!" Christina exclaims and of course offers it, "yeah man and definitely try this purple one too!"

The next day Christina notices she has a lot of USB sticks, and she already copied all of their combined contents onto a larger 128GB stick.

"Ah yes, I can put them all in this empty weed bottle that The Tenant Who's Car Got Smashed In helped me finish last night" she decides

A few blocks away, a man in a hood walks down the street. "I need weed! Tell me where to find weed!"

The Tenant Who Had Their Car Smashed In hears them and eagerly jumps in to respond: "Man, try Christina's! She gave me some stuff last night that completely changed my life"

The Future Robber nods and enters Christina's complex. After walking past many large posters of some girl with cyan twigtails, he finds the almost full bottle of weed capsules and grabs it

"Hey, what's up man? Want some pizza?" Christina asks. The Robber gestures "nah that's cool" with his arms and face, and heads back home...

"What the heck! This isn't weed!!!" The Robber yells and realizes that they're USB sticks, and plugs them into a computer. "Damn... this one is full of awesome music! I must learn more about this woman with the beautiful and heavenly high voice! And this one has like 50,000 pictures of that cyan haired girl too it must be an album of her entire life!"

The Robber contemplates his life and laughs at how stealing weed was his daily mindset previously, never realizing how much more amazing Miku Hatsune is... looking up proudly at his 12 new Miku posters, hugging his new Miku bodypillow and jamming to his endless new music with Miku singing, and concludes:

"The Tenant Who Had His Car Smashed In was right, Christina's 'weed' really did change my life"

The End
    AryanWolf3D
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Post by AryanWolf3D Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:47 pm

luke skywalker
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Male
    Number of posts : 48
    Job : Network Analyst III
    Registration date : 2013-09-19

Post by luke skywalker Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:43 pm

When wolf3d modding anytime is 4:20  Very Happy  helps the multitasking capabilities

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:14 am