Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

Help needed - ipank's "Nocturnal iLow 3D" - SDL version

Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male
    Number of posts : 80
    Job : Student (Medicine)
    Registration date : 2020-01-11

Help needed - ipank's "Nocturnal iLow 3D" - SDL version Empty Help needed - ipank's "Nocturnal iLow 3D" - SDL version

Post by Ryu-sama Fri May 29, 2020 2:53 pm

Hello guys,

I'm currently playing the above mentioned mod - specifically "Secret Trail". I got as far as to the fourth floor, found both hidden doors, got the silver key - but can't find neither the gold nor the red key to go on.

Is there anybody who could help me?

Cheers,
     Ryu-sama
    quartzdoll
    quartzdoll
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Male
    Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2012-04-07

Help needed - ipank's "Nocturnal iLow 3D" - SDL version Empty Re: Help needed - ipank's "Nocturnal iLow 3D" - SDL version

Post by quartzdoll Fri May 29, 2020 7:46 pm

Ryu-sama wrote:Hello guys,

I'm currently playing the above mentioned mod - specifically "Secret Trail". I got as far as to the fourth floor, found both hidden doors, got the silver key - but can't find neither the gold nor the red key to go on.

Cheers,
     Ryu-sama
    since i can't play the game for you now, i went through map editor on level 4. the gold key is just behind in another room from where you took silver key.
    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Help needed - ipank's "Nocturnal iLow 3D" - SDL version Empty Re: Help needed - ipank's "Nocturnal iLow 3D" - SDL version

Post by Ryu-sama Fri May 29, 2020 11:50 pm

quartzdoll wrote:

Cheers,
     Ryu-sama
    since i can't play the game for you now, i went through map editor on level 4. the gold key is just behind in another room from where you took silver key.

Thank you! I'll check that out. I got the editor - and didn't find it.

EDITh: You mean the golden "bar" I reckon?

How do I get into that room? Maybe there's a bug or something.
    quartzdoll
    quartzdoll
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Male
    Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2012-04-07

Post by quartzdoll Sat May 30, 2020 5:03 am

Ryu-sama wrote:
    quartzdoll wrote:

Cheers,
     Ryu-sama

Thank you! I'll check that out. I got the editor - and didn't find it.

EDITh: You mean the golden "bar" I reckon?

How do I get into that room? Maybe there's a bug or something.

I am using HWE (Havocs wolf editor). In order to see keys in a map you must hide all other objects in the map first. Otherwise it will be confusing. To know if there is a bug in the game , i have to play it and tell you.
    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by Ryu-sama Sat May 30, 2020 6:46 am

I got Havoc's editor as well. Might be helpful to hide the other objects, yup.

Thank you nevertheless. You've been a great help so far.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:46 am