Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Wolf Pack and Apogee Throwback Pack Sale Ends Tomorrow, …Contact Me

stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Wolf Pack and Apogee Throwback Pack Sale Ends Tomorrow, …Contact Me Empty Wolf Pack and Apogee Throwback Pack Sale Ends Tomorrow, …Contact Me

Post by stathmk Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:14 pm

I thought that it’s appropriate that I post this in The Dome News section.

For about 20 more hours, there’s some sort of half-off New Year’s Day sale on Steampowered.com: http://store.steampowered.com/search/?snr=1_4_4__12&term=Wolfenstein

It doesn’t include the Wolfenstein 2009 game.  RTCW is $4.99.  Wolf3D is $2.49.  The Spear of Destiny is $2.49.  The Wolf Pack (Wolf3D, Spear, RTCW) is $7.49.  The Apogee Throwback Pack (BS: Aliens of Gold, BS: Planet Strike, ROTT Dark War, Extreme ROTT, and SteamPlay*) is $4.99.  I bought the boxed Extreme ROTT package with the hint book in The 1990s and Extreme ROTT add-on is now freeware.  Contact me if you already have ROTT 1994 or ’95 and want Extreme ROTT.

*What is SteamPlay?

I’ve got emails to send and I want to spend hours updating the web site today and tomorrow.  The computer that I was using in October 2012 permanently crashed then, so I know that I had forgotten to upload files sent to me at that time when Brian had a health episode.  If I didn’t remember to upload your files from November/December 2013, then email me.  I’m working on The November and December files.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:34 am