Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

Does anybody else have the Wolf 3D Mania CD that’s now on sale on Ebay?

stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Does anybody else have the Wolf 3D Mania CD that’s now on sale on Ebay? Empty Does anybody else have the Wolf 3D Mania CD that’s now on sale on Ebay?

Post by stathmk Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:07 pm

Does anybody else have the Wolf 3D Mania CD that’s now on sale on Ebay?:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Wolfenstein-3D-w-Wolf-3-D-Mania-Add-on-PC-CD-FPS-game_W0QQitemZ250502561008QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Software?hash=item3a531dbcf0

It says it has 200 levels. I looked at the Dome and there's no game listed called Wolf 3D Mania. I put this in the help desk section because if anybody on the forum has it, then they please should email the mods to Schabbs.
    Andy
    Andy
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Number of posts : 280
    Registration date : 2007-12-22

Does anybody else have the Wolf 3D Mania CD that’s now on sale on Ebay? Empty Re: Does anybody else have the Wolf 3D Mania CD that’s now on sale on Ebay?

Post by Andy Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:42 am

stathmk,

I have this 1994 CD-ROM, and it has all the old usual stuff that's been around on ftp sites forever: Barneystein, Xmaswolf, Nat's Wolf3d levels, The Kid's Wolf1, Street Fighter 2, wolfmm, w3dxlv11, etc. It's all on the Dome already, usually in updated (v1.4) and improved form too.

"Wolf 3-D Mania!!!" is the name of the disc, and does not refer to any of the add-ons on it. Also, there are no full versions of anything on it, only shareware and demo games. Some of the add-ons are for the registered version, though.

Andy

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:57 pm