So what is different? Well, compared to the False Spear SDL, there will be a bit more of everything, but to mention few key features:
- Two new types of syringes. The other one of them (purple) will give player a perfect accuracy with weapons for a limited amount of time.
- Armor. Player can now protect him-/herself from the enemy bullets, but in exchange enemies have become deadlier.
- Slightly edited palette (the left one is from TFS and old TOS - the right one is the new TOS palette):
(B.J's face in old and new palette)...
- More enemy types, e.g. doctors. Also there will be more different death animations.
- 25 regular levels and 5 secret ones. Also some of the leves are timed like the level 2 in Wintersturm.
Also I have been thinking of making TOS more episodic... Even though the game has seamless progression like TFS, it can be divided to a five level (+ one secret) long chapters that each one of them has their own main boss. After you have won the game, you can start the game from any chapter you like. Another idea is to bring back the Death Cam, but instead of ending the game, it will just end the level.
I will be updating this post, and my blog, with the current status in every two weeks:
Last edited by WLHack on Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:39 am; edited 4 times in total