Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Wolfenstein Never-Ending Intro

Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Wolfenstein Never-Ending Intro Empty Wolfenstein Never-Ending Intro

Post by Dark_wizzie Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:53 pm

The latest whole entire story has been posted. mediafire.com 8j3jw349pn36441
    Wolfenstein Never-Ending

You are BJ Blazkowicz. There is no one superior to you in physical agility and mental prowess in the bloody battlefields. You have taken down Nazi bases solo. Hence, others call you the “one many army”. You, alone, have laid fortresses to ruin and felled castles into the ground.

You have quite a resume, Blazkowicz.

Nothing, however, can prepare you for what you are about to face. The madness of Hitler is quite literally infinite. Imagine the horrors that will spawn if Hitler is granted the ultimate power! What power, you ask? The Spear is an artifact that has been rumored to been used to vanquish the Devil himself. Why, then, does evil still persist in this world?
    Your orders are simple and few. Vanquish the Nazi army, capture the Spear, and obliterate Hitler’s reign of terror. However, something's up. Something seems off, this time around. It almost feels as if this has all happened before…

December 29th, 1941
    I have destroyed the Spear of Destiny. The Angel of Death has been sent to Hell. Or wherever he belongs. The fight has been brutal, and I have seen for myself the very incredulous power wielded by whomever wields the Spear of Destiny. The time to destroy Hitler has come.

January 15th, 1942
    On my way to steal information about Operation Eisenfaust, I got captured. Of course, I quickly escaped the castle I was held, Wolfenstein. I proceeded to obtain the documents for Operation Eisenfaust. It appears that the threat is real. The Nazis have been tinkering with the essence of men, making merciless fighting machines called “mutants” in the process. The location of this activity seems to stem from the one and only Castle Hollehammer. Time for me to investigate.

March 9th, 1942
    I have destroyed Dr. Schabbs, the evil genious behind these “mutants”. The mutants sure are deadly, and their intimidating appearance tells me that those dogs indeed have a loud bark, and a worse bite. Unfortunately, Dr. Schabbs already mass produced countless mutants. Will new and improved versions of these “mutants” appear? I hope not. With Dr. Schabbs gone, I believe that the threat of new and unexpected technology and enemies has been eliminated. What’s next is to destroy Hitler, himself.

April 23th, 1942
    I have quickly and efficiently stormed Hitler’s steel bunker. Amazingly, Hitler now lays dead. With Hitler’s leadership gone, I hoped that the Nazis would die off. However, this does not seem to be the case. It seems that a scientist by the name of Otto has developed a new type of chemical warfare. I have stormed his fortress, the Erlangen. Furthermore, the Giftkrieg has been grinded to a halt as I destroyed Gretal and General Fettgesicht. Does the end of war approach?

January 1st, 1943
    Apparently some crazy members of the Nazi Scheme have been working with Deathshed to produce some supersoldiers. A new breed of mutants has been created as well. I have dealt with them accordingly. Fortunately, it appears that the designs for the new mutants did not been spread to other facilities. I do not expect new mutants to appear.

May 29th, 1945
    Do the Nazi’s antics ever stop? They then try to use the power of the Black Sun to temper with supernatural forces. It is alarming how the Nazi’s seem to be recuperating from every single defeat so fast. It almost seems impossible. Fresh new troops continue to surge through the frontlines of battle. What could be causing this? Regardless, I have destroyed all Black Sun energy. They have no more supernatural powers.

October 30th, 1946
    The endless surge of Nazis continues. Hitler has taken Russia already, while proclaiming victory over all of this earth. Apparently Hitler has an artifact called the “Spear of Destiny”, which is said to have supernatural powers. In addition to this, it seems that Hitler has pulled out some really atrocious creations. Among those include “mutants”, a human/zombie killing machine, “Super Soldats”, heavily armored Nazis with flawless efficiency, and a new type of chemical warfare. Where and how did Hitler obtain such technology? Surely they cannot all be made by Hitler and his generals? Something fishy is going on here.
    I sense a long battle ahead. The time for action is way overdue. Billions of people have suffered under Hitler’s insanity. His foot soldiers follow him like a lunatic. And the rest of the world sits, oblivious of what may soon be the Ultimate Weapon.
    Of what am I speaking of? Recent intelligence has informed me that some particularly nasty things have occurred near Castle Hollehammer. It is time for me to go investigate… And it seems that time is not on my side.

And if you don't get the story, well, too bad. The general idea is that Hitler finds a way to go back in time. This time, with the foresight of what BJ will do, he plans the perfect plan to hit the world with a perfect storm of Mutants, Black Sun energy, and such.

Last edited by Dark_wizzie on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Wolfenstein Never-Ending Intro Empty Re: Wolfenstein Never-Ending Intro

Post by Dark_wizzie Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Excuse the cliched dialogue.

“BJ, the operation is a go.”
    “I see. I better get prepared, then.”
    “Yes. I understand that no one can best your abilities on the battlefield…”
    “I’ll hear none of that.”
    “Still, this worries me, BJ. There will be no radio contact inside the facility.”
    “This procedure is like any other mission. I will return.”
    “Yes, you make damned sure of that, you hear?”
    “Finally! Jeeze, man! Does it take a decade to prepare yourself for battle? My men await here, waiting for enemy attack. Been’ sitting on our asses, that’s what it is.”
    BJ grimaces
    “Whoa, okay, there. I get it, respect for the senior spy, eh? Well, you go do your job then… That’s a nice machine gun you are carrying, by the way…”
    “…I’ll be ok. I always return from missions. This time will be no different.”
    “I better get you onto the drop site, son. Come up, and sit tight. You’ve got a hell of a ride ahead of you, mister.”
    Whether it is the smoke of the bombs or the artillery, or maybe the rain of bloodshed from the skies above, that tainted the sun, nobody knows. No one bothered to look up at the sky, it seems, for any reason but for war. Or survival. A darkened day is of no obvious consequence in a situation such as this. Yet, BJ cannot help but stare up at the sky… The sky… It’s as if it has been tainted...The power of the sun feels feeble these days.

At first it was mostly Germany and Italy. Now, Germany advances onto all fronts, while swallowing Italy as well. After every battle it seemed as if the situation grows direr. Post-battle, USA and Britain continue to lose men that cannot be replaced. Hitler seems to be able to whip up a never ending, never exhausting supply of soldiers. The senseless fighting has scarred the ground, and that scar will live for generations. For the good left in the world, men continue to fight; but everyone knows that the German War Machine cannot, may not, and will not, be stopped. Is there hope left for anyone left in this gloomy world?

Your mission is to infiltrate Castle Hollehammer and retrieve documents that may or may not confirm the existence of Operation Eisenfaust, a very shady science project rumored to relate to human mutations.
    On the back of your head, you know something might go wrong. You feel it, almost. Has this all happened before?

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:13 pm

The complete story has been made.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?8j3jw349pn36441
    It is a long read, and it includes descriptions on boss scenarios, and I find them to be unique. Read it and tell me what you think.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:25 pm