Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

First Post Intro

famicomwave
    famicomwave
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

Male
    Number of posts : 11
    Hobbie : Music, Art, Design, Wolf3D
    Registration date : 2017-07-21

First Post Intro Empty First Post Intro

Post by famicomwave Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:30 am

Hello Wolf3d community! It's great to meet you and to discover this forum! My name is Akira, I am a musician/producer/graphic designer from the US now living in Taiwan. I grew up playing Wolfenstein and SOD in the 90s on my old AST 486 pc! 😁

I have always been totally fascinated with anything WW2 and I was blown away to discover that now there are tons of sequels(mods) of Wolf to continue playing! I am currently playing through the original and then I will go through SOD again and then diff. Mods. Anyways, if ANYONE needs any story ideas, music or sound effect work or any logo design, graphic design help, PLEASE contact me and I can try to help with a project! Great to be part of the Wolf3D community!!!
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1778
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

First Post Intro Empty Welcome to the forums!

Post by stathmk Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:39 pm

Welcome to the forums!

You are Taiwanese, but is Akira usually a boy's name in Japan?  I never saw all of that Akira movie.  What does the name Akira mean?

Dark_Wizzie has Taiwanese ancestry, but he's an American citizen.  What's your opinion on the Sunflower protests?:
    https://wolf3d.darkbb.com/t3304-katy-perry-accidentally-supports-an-oddball-taiwanese-protest

Send me a private message with your email address and the username that you want to use for diehardwolfers.areyep.com so that I can whitelist you for it if you want.
    famicomwave
    famicomwave
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

Male
    Number of posts : 11
    Hobbie : Music, Art, Design, Wolf3D
    Registration date : 2017-07-21

First Post Intro Empty Re: First Post Intro

Post by famicomwave Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:20 pm

I was born in USA and I'm of German and Portugese ancestry. Akira is my nickname, after the great director. My wife is Taiwanese, that's why I live here. I am with the Sunflower people. I side with them, China is a little unfair to them.

Sponsored content

First Post Intro Empty Re: First Post Intro

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:46 pm