Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...


    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Roebloz
    Roebloz
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Number of posts : 23
    Age : 14
    Message : Doom Fanatic and Mapper, Wolfenstein 3D Fanatic x2 and Mapper x10. Founded Team Fir2 and is currently the leader of it.
    Working on Wolf3d: The Damonisch Portal.
    Registration date : 2020-04-20

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Roebloz on Fri May 29, 2020 2:08 pm

    Hello again Wolfers, here I am yet again and this is it. We have completed the addon, so now its time to release it to you guys! 

    ==DOWNLOADS==
    v2.3 Download: Featuring the Lost Levels!
    v2.1 download (Old) - Featuring cool Working Cyberdemon, and Red Lamps!
    OLD DOWNLOAD (Not to be used)
    Zip file containing BMP images of each map (Reveals every secret and enemies, just use it after beating the game)

    =============
    The Readme.txt file inside the main zip contains installation information and everything. You can DM me if you find any bugs (Or just reply here) and we'll fix it. If you all like it a lot we might do a 4th Episode!

    KNOWN BUGS THAT ARENT BUGS/FIXABLE
    -Guards can open the locked doors in E2M8, allowing you to skip the keys. Known, and is kinda cool so won't be fixed.
    -You cannot get 100% kills on E3M3 and E3M5. Known, and is due to the Cyberdemon requiring to be placed twice (So that killing him doesn't finish the episode). Probably won't be fixed.

    =============
    Now that you've read this short thread, make sure to read the readme file (And the story file, as well as the Map information file if you want to know why you are going through these maps, and who made them!) and we hope that you will enjoy this map pack as much as we did making it.

    -Team Fir2
    Attachments
    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! AttachmentTeam Fir 2 Boogey.png
    The team wishes you good luck!
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (11 Kb) Downloaded 2 times


    Last edited by Roebloz on Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:47 am; edited 3 times in total
    Roebloz
    Roebloz
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Number of posts : 23
    Age : 14
    Message : Doom Fanatic and Mapper, Wolfenstein 3D Fanatic x2 and Mapper x10. Founded Team Fir2 and is currently the leader of it.
    Working on Wolf3d: The Damonisch Portal.
    Registration date : 2020-04-20

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Roebloz on Fri May 29, 2020 4:50 pm

    Just forgot to mention, i reccomend you to check the maps for Episode 3 and save a lot. You will need to.
    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

    Male
    Number of posts : 53
    Age : 46
    Location : Münster (Westf.) Germany
    Job : Student (Medicine)
    Registration date : 2020-01-11

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Ryu-sama on Sat May 30, 2020 12:01 am

    Downloaded it. And will have a look at it.

    EDITh: Where's the .exe? Is it a SDL version?
    Roebloz
    Roebloz
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Number of posts : 23
    Age : 14
    Message : Doom Fanatic and Mapper, Wolfenstein 3D Fanatic x2 and Mapper x10. Founded Team Fir2 and is currently the leader of it.
    Working on Wolf3d: The Damonisch Portal.
    Registration date : 2020-04-20

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Roebloz on Sat May 30, 2020 4:43 am

    @Ryu-sama wrote:Downloaded it. And will have a look at it.

    EDITh: Where's the .exe? Is it a SDL version?
    Uhhh just put all the game files in an ECWolf folder. Didn't you check the README file?
    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

    Male
    Number of posts : 53
    Age : 46
    Location : Münster (Westf.) Germany
    Job : Student (Medicine)
    Registration date : 2020-01-11

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Ryu-sama on Sat May 30, 2020 4:55 am

    ECWolf, is it? Alright.

    Will check out the read me.
    Roebloz
    Roebloz
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Number of posts : 23
    Age : 14
    Message : Doom Fanatic and Mapper, Wolfenstein 3D Fanatic x2 and Mapper x10. Founded Team Fir2 and is currently the leader of it.
    Working on Wolf3d: The Damonisch Portal.
    Registration date : 2020-04-20

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Roebloz on Sat May 30, 2020 5:21 am

    @Ryu-sama wrote:ECWolf, is it? Alright.

    Will check out the read me.

    Have fun playing and falling in our traps!
    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

    Male
    Number of posts : 53
    Age : 46
    Location : Münster (Westf.) Germany
    Job : Student (Medicine)
    Registration date : 2020-01-11

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Ryu-sama on Sat May 30, 2020 6:02 am

    I got an editor. And I'm pretty good at remembering things (push walls, etc.).

    Looks nice so far. Playing the first level of the first episode.

    I have another question, though. Why did you keep the old names of the episodes? Or is that typical of ECWolf which I haven't used before?
    Roebloz
    Roebloz
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Number of posts : 23
    Age : 14
    Message : Doom Fanatic and Mapper, Wolfenstein 3D Fanatic x2 and Mapper x10. Founded Team Fir2 and is currently the leader of it.
    Working on Wolf3d: The Damonisch Portal.
    Registration date : 2020-04-20

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Roebloz on Sat May 30, 2020 6:45 am

    @Ryu-sama wrote:I got an editor. And I'm pretty good at remembering things (push walls, etc.).

    Looks nice so far. Playing the first level of the first episode.

    I have another question, though. Why did you keep the old names of the episodes? Or is that typical of ECWolf which I haven't used before?

    I tried to put a language lump in the music.pk3 file (Which i hope you are using for the music like i stated in the readme) but ECWolf just kept crashing every time. Oh well.
    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

    Male
    Number of posts : 53
    Age : 46
    Location : Münster (Westf.) Germany
    Job : Student (Medicine)
    Registration date : 2020-01-11

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Ryu-sama on Sat May 30, 2020 9:06 am

    @Roebloz wrote:
    @Ryu-sama wrote:I got an editor. And I'm pretty good at remembering things (push walls, etc.).

    Looks nice so far. Playing the first level of the first episode.

    I have another question, though. Why did you keep the old names of the episodes? Or is that typical of ECWolf which I haven't used before?

    I tried to put a language lump in the music.pk3 file (Which i hope you are using for the music like i stated in the readme) but ECWolf just kept crashing every time. Oh well.

    My ECWolf doesn't crash. And no, I wasn't able to listen to that language lump you mentioned.
    Roebloz
    Roebloz
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Number of posts : 23
    Age : 14
    Message : Doom Fanatic and Mapper, Wolfenstein 3D Fanatic x2 and Mapper x10. Founded Team Fir2 and is currently the leader of it.
    Working on Wolf3d: The Damonisch Portal.
    Registration date : 2020-04-20

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Roebloz on Sat May 30, 2020 9:44 am

    @Ryu-sama wrote:
    @Roebloz wrote:
    @Ryu-sama wrote:I got an editor. And I'm pretty good at remembering things (push walls, etc.).

    Looks nice so far. Playing the first level of the first episode.

    I have another question, though. Why did you keep the old names of the episodes? Or is that typical of ECWolf which I haven't used before?

    I tried to put a language lump in the music.pk3 file (Which i hope you are using for the music like i stated in the readme) but ECWolf just kept crashing every time. Oh well.

    My ECWolf doesn't crash. And no, I wasn't able to listen to that language lump you mentioned.
    I think you got what i said wrong. So basically in the pk3 file there is a MAPINFO file (which sets the PAR times and plays custom music that is also in the pk3) and originally there was also a language lump but it made ECWolf crash, so we just removed it. Also to listen to the custom music you must drag and drop music.pk3 onto the ecwolf.exe. Just curious, which map are you on right now?
    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

    Male
    Number of posts : 53
    Age : 46
    Location : Münster (Westf.) Germany
    Job : Student (Medicine)
    Registration date : 2020-01-11

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Ryu-sama on Sat May 30, 2020 10:05 am

    @Roebloz wrote:
    My ECWolf doesn't crash. And no, I wasn't able to listen to that language lump you mentioned.
    I think you got what i said wrong. So basically in the pk3 file there is a MAPINFO file (which sets the PAR times and plays custom music that is also in the pk3) and originally there was also a language lump but it made ECWolf crash, so we just removed it. Also to listen to the custom music you must drag and drop music.pk3 onto the ecwolf.exe. Just curious, which map are you on right now?

    Ah, I see. Will look into it.

    I found the second elevator and am playing the 10th floor. You might ask why I'm no further than that. I took some breaks for lunch, etc.
    Roebloz
    Roebloz
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Number of posts : 23
    Age : 14
    Message : Doom Fanatic and Mapper, Wolfenstein 3D Fanatic x2 and Mapper x10. Founded Team Fir2 and is currently the leader of it.
    Working on Wolf3d: The Damonisch Portal.
    Registration date : 2020-04-20

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Roebloz on Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:14 pm

    New update! Astrocreep fixed the map pack and ported it to PK3 format (And broke the Cyberdemon)
    Go download this new version: mediafire.com file/4kclfqtjje4if5k/damonisch_v2.zip/file (It even includes non-midi versions of the custom songs). I personally edited it so that now the Cyberdemon no longer causes the episode to end. (To finish E3M9, he will drop a gold key so now you can open the door that leads to the small portion of E3M1 you could see through the pillar).https://www.mediafire.com/file/4kclfqtjje4if5k/damonisch_v2.zip/file
    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

    Male
    Number of posts : 53
    Age : 46
    Location : Münster (Westf.) Germany
    Job : Student (Medicine)
    Registration date : 2020-01-11

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Ryu-sama on Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:46 am

    Gonna look into it ASAP. Downloaded the update already, though.
    serpens
    serpens
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

    Number of posts : 47
    Age : 31
    Registration date : 2008-01-11

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by serpens on Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:19 am

    It's very common for Astro's ports to have issues of varying gravity, so while I'm happy the broken Cyberdemon was noticed and fixed before actual release, it seems like this repack is still missing the red ceiling light sprite.


    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Z4z6jmV


    Please fix, I don't want to clonk my head against pots and pans every time I walk down a hallway.
    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

    Male
    Number of posts : 53
    Age : 46
    Location : Münster (Westf.) Germany
    Job : Student (Medicine)
    Registration date : 2020-01-11

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Ryu-sama on Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:30 am

    @serpens wrote:It's very common for Astro's ports to have issues of varying gravity, so while I'm happy the broken Cyberdemon was noticed and fixed before actual release, it seems like this repack is still missing the red ceiling light sprite.


    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Z4z6jmV


    Please fix, I don't want to clonk my head against pots and pans every time I walk down a hallway.

    ^

    This screenshot is actually quite hilarious. Featuring those two demonic statues, a crucified man and - pans and pots. The Nazi inhabitants like their food every place and every time. Laughing
    Zombie_Plan
    Zombie_Plan
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

    Male
    Number of posts : 89
    Age : 31
    Registration date : 2009-07-06

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Zombie_Plan on Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:57 am

    @Ryu-sama wrote:
    @serpens wrote:It's very common for Astro's ports to have issues of varying gravity, so while I'm happy the broken Cyberdemon was noticed and fixed before actual release, it seems like this repack is still missing the red ceiling light sprite.


    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Z4z6jmV


    Please fix, I don't want to clonk my head against pots and pans every time I walk down a hallway.

    ^

    This screenshot is actually quite hilarious. Featuring those two demonic statues, a crucified man and - pans and pots. The Nazi inhabitants like their food every place and every time. Laughing
    Satanic worship works up an appetite



    WolfSource - A Wolf3D modding news website
    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

    Male
    Number of posts : 53
    Age : 46
    Location : Münster (Westf.) Germany
    Job : Student (Medicine)
    Registration date : 2020-01-11

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Ryu-sama on Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:10 am

    @Zombie_Plan wrote:
    @Ryu-sama wrote:
    @serpens wrote:It's very common for Astro's ports to have issues of varying gravity, so while I'm happy the broken Cyberdemon was noticed and fixed before actual release, it seems like this repack is still missing the red ceiling light sprite.


    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Z4z6jmV


    Please fix, I don't want to clonk my head against pots and pans every time I walk down a hallway.

    ^

    This screenshot is actually quite hilarious. Featuring those two demonic statues, a crucified man and - pans and pots. The Nazi inhabitants like their food every place and every time. Laughing
    Satanic worship works up an appetite

    Indeed. That's a nice explanation.
    Zombie_Plan
    Zombie_Plan
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

    Male
    Number of posts : 89
    Age : 31
    Registration date : 2009-07-06

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Zombie_Plan on Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:00 am

    In seriousness though, it turns out Astro had caught the mistake and sent a fixed version, but I didn't see it in time. It's been sent through to Roebloz to check out, however and once it passes his okay I'll update my mirror download (As will he update the ModDB page I gather).



    WolfSource - A Wolf3D modding news website
    Roebloz
    Roebloz
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Number of posts : 23
    Age : 14
    Message : Doom Fanatic and Mapper, Wolfenstein 3D Fanatic x2 and Mapper x10. Founded Team Fir2 and is currently the leader of it.
    Working on Wolf3d: The Damonisch Portal.
    Registration date : 2020-04-20

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Roebloz on Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:25 pm

    GAhhhh! You discovered the true evil's identity.....
    In all seriousness i fixed it i think so i hope it works.
    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

    Male
    Number of posts : 53
    Age : 46
    Location : Münster (Westf.) Germany
    Job : Student (Medicine)
    Registration date : 2020-01-11

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Ryu-sama on Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:38 am

    @Roebloz wrote:GAhhhh! You discovered the true evil's identity.....
    In all seriousness i fixed it i think so i hope it works.

    *roflmao* There was this thread at DHW where one could post their favorite .gifs. Mine is the one with the mutant "dancing" and then getting hit by a pan. so hilarious. Pots and pans are evil. Every (male) nurse and cook knows that. *bg*

    Thank you for fixing that. In all seriousness.
    Asuka2
    Asuka2
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

    Number of posts : 3
    Age : 19
    Message : Part of Team Fir2 created by Roebloz as a level designer!
    Registration date : 2020-05-25

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Asuka2 on Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:25 am

    If anyone manages to beat E3M2: Baphomet's Fortress without healing once on Bring It On!, I will consider you to be a madman.
    Wolf3DGuy
    Wolf3DGuy
    Sturmgewehr
    Sturmgewehr

    Male
    Number of posts : 44
    Age : 28
    Registration date : 2019-02-16

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Wolf3DGuy on Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:07 am

    @Asuka2 wrote:If anyone manages to beat E3M2: Baphomet's Fortress without healing once on Bring It On!, I will consider you to be a madman.
    Pretty sure it's possible even on IADI!
    <- Bigtime madman Wolf3D nerd here!
    Asuka2
    Asuka2
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

    Number of posts : 3
    Age : 19
    Message : Part of Team Fir2 created by Roebloz as a level designer!
    Registration date : 2020-05-25

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Asuka2 on Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:01 am

    @Wolf3DGuy wrote:
    @Asuka2 wrote:If anyone manages to beat E3M2: Baphomet's Fortress without healing once on Bring It On!, I will consider you to be a madman.
    Pretty sure it's possible even on IADI!
    <- Bigtime madman Wolf3D nerd here!
    Hmmm okay then. The first to do it on video will get an easter egg in Episode 4.
    Roebloz
    Roebloz
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Number of posts : 23
    Age : 14
    Message : Doom Fanatic and Mapper, Wolfenstein 3D Fanatic x2 and Mapper x10. Founded Team Fir2 and is currently the leader of it.
    Working on Wolf3d: The Damonisch Portal.
    Registration date : 2020-04-20

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Roebloz on Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:47 pm

    @Asuka2 wrote:
    @Wolf3DGuy wrote:
    @Asuka2 wrote:If anyone manages to beat E3M2: Baphomet's Fortress without healing once on Bring It On!, I will consider you to be a madman.
    Pretty sure it's possible even on IADI!
    <- Bigtime madman Wolf3D nerd here!
    Hmmm okay then. The first to do it on video will get an easter egg in Episode 4.
    I confirm
    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

    Male
    Number of posts : 53
    Age : 46
    Location : Münster (Westf.) Germany
    Job : Student (Medicine)
    Registration date : 2020-01-11

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Ryu-sama on Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:37 am

    @Wolf3DGuy wrote:
    @Asuka2 wrote:If anyone manages to beat E3M2: Baphomet's Fortress without healing once on Bring It On!, I will consider you to be a madman.
    Pretty sure it's possible even on IADI!
    <- Bigtime madman Wolf3D nerd here!
     < Bigtime madman Wolf3D nerd here, too!
    Wolf3DGuy
    Wolf3DGuy
    Sturmgewehr
    Sturmgewehr

    Male
    Number of posts : 44
    Age : 28
    Registration date : 2019-02-16

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Wolf3DGuy on Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:40 am

    I hate eggs, give me a cookie instead and maybe I'll download ECWolf, if you give me another one I might probably fire up the mod's pk3, if you give me a third one then I maybe really maybe will do it!

    Deal?
    Roebloz
    Roebloz
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Number of posts : 23
    Age : 14
    Message : Doom Fanatic and Mapper, Wolfenstein 3D Fanatic x2 and Mapper x10. Founded Team Fir2 and is currently the leader of it.
    Working on Wolf3d: The Damonisch Portal.
    Registration date : 2020-04-20

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Roebloz on Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:21 am

    Since this has gone so great, we are currently starting the development on the sequel, featuring some custom weapons and monsters! Here's a few preview screenshots.TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Right_10
    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! This_i10
    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Welcom10
    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

    Male
    Number of posts : 53
    Age : 46
    Location : Münster (Westf.) Germany
    Job : Student (Medicine)
    Registration date : 2020-01-11

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Ryu-sama on Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:57 am

    Nice. Looks promising.
    Roebloz
    Roebloz
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Number of posts : 23
    Age : 14
    Message : Doom Fanatic and Mapper, Wolfenstein 3D Fanatic x2 and Mapper x10. Founded Team Fir2 and is currently the leader of it.
    Working on Wolf3d: The Damonisch Portal.
    Registration date : 2020-04-20

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Roebloz on Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:48 am

    A brand new update is here! Me and the team dug out three of our scrapped level designs, and remade them to form the fourth episode: The Lost Levels! Available in the 2.3 download. mediafire.com file/qyeovm9qmk3sy0v/damonisch_v2.3.zip/file

    Ryu-sama and Roebloz like this post

    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

    Male
    Number of posts : 53
    Age : 46
    Location : Münster (Westf.) Germany
    Job : Student (Medicine)
    Registration date : 2020-01-11

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Ryu-sama on Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:42 am

    Thanks for the new update!

    EDITh: Episode 4, level 1. How to progress? The editor I use displays no hidden door etc.
    Roebloz
    Roebloz
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Number of posts : 23
    Age : 14
    Message : Doom Fanatic and Mapper, Wolfenstein 3D Fanatic x2 and Mapper x10. Founded Team Fir2 and is currently the leader of it.
    Working on Wolf3d: The Damonisch Portal.
    Registration date : 2020-04-20

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Roebloz on Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:05 am

    @Ryu-sama wrote:Thanks for the new update!

    EDITh: Episode 4, level 1. How to progress? The editor I use displays no hidden door etc.
    What do you mean? In any case, here's the level map. TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Key10
    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

    Male
    Number of posts : 53
    Age : 46
    Location : Münster (Westf.) Germany
    Job : Student (Medicine)
    Registration date : 2020-01-11

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Ryu-sama on Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:04 pm

    This map.
    Attachments
    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! AttachmentDämonisch Portal.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (126 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
    Roebloz
    Roebloz
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Number of posts : 23
    Age : 14
    Message : Doom Fanatic and Mapper, Wolfenstein 3D Fanatic x2 and Mapper x10. Founded Team Fir2 and is currently the leader of it.
    Working on Wolf3d: The Damonisch Portal.
    Registration date : 2020-04-20

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Roebloz on Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:06 pm

    @Ryu-sama wrote:This map.
    Wait what? That's not even in the old pk3 version. Wait did you download the new version?
    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

    Male
    Number of posts : 53
    Age : 46
    Location : Münster (Westf.) Germany
    Job : Student (Medicine)
    Registration date : 2020-01-11

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Ryu-sama on Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:14 am

    @Roebloz wrote:
    @Ryu-sama wrote:This map.
    Wait what? That's not even in the old pk3 version. Wait did you download the new version?

    Yes, I did.
    Roebloz
    Roebloz
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Number of posts : 23
    Age : 14
    Message : Doom Fanatic and Mapper, Wolfenstein 3D Fanatic x2 and Mapper x10. Founded Team Fir2 and is currently the leader of it.
    Working on Wolf3d: The Damonisch Portal.
    Registration date : 2020-04-20

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Roebloz on Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:24 am

    @Ryu-sama wrote:
    @Roebloz wrote:
    @Ryu-sama wrote:This map.
    Wait what? That's not even in the old pk3 version. Wait did you download the new version?

    Yes, I did.
    Thats weird. Are you sure you're dragging the pk3 onto ECWOLF?
    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

    Male
    Number of posts : 53
    Age : 46
    Location : Münster (Westf.) Germany
    Job : Student (Medicine)
    Registration date : 2020-01-11

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Ryu-sama on Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:01 am

    @Roebloz wrote:
    @Ryu-sama wrote:
    @Roebloz wrote:
    @Ryu-sama wrote:This map.
    Wait what? That's not even in the old pk3 version. Wait did you download the new version?

    Yes, I did.
    Thats weird. Are you sure you're dragging the pk3 onto ECWOLF?

    Yes, I also did that. Otherwise, I couldn't play the game, right?
    Wolf3DGuy
    Wolf3DGuy
    Sturmgewehr
    Sturmgewehr

    Male
    Number of posts : 44
    Age : 28
    Registration date : 2019-02-16

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Wolf3DGuy on Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:55 am

    I finally had the time to download this thing and fire up E3M2 to see what a challenge it is without healing up on I Am Death Incarnate.

    It's easy peasy! I believe people mostly play ECWolf so they can use modern controls (WSAD movement) that helps maneuvering in rooms, dodging bullets and the quick mouse look also helps, BUT I am an old timer and I still play ECWolf with the cursors and this "challenge" is still easy for me, and I also had to turn off the sounds because of the music and the skeleton SS sounds are hurting my ears so I also had the disadvantage for not knowing what kind of enemies I will face in each room and how many they are. Very Happy

    Will post a youtube link here to prove I did it in case people don't believe it
    Wolf3DGuy
    Wolf3DGuy
    Sturmgewehr
    Sturmgewehr

    Male
    Number of posts : 44
    Age : 28
    Registration date : 2019-02-16

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Wolf3DGuy on Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:13 am

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuFaTdJ2Bh0 Very Happy

    Challenge done, but I don't need that easter egg tho! And to be honest, the starting room of E2M1 is actually harder than the entire E3M2 map.

    Ryu-sama likes this post

    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

    Male
    Number of posts : 53
    Age : 46
    Location : Münster (Westf.) Germany
    Job : Student (Medicine)
    Registration date : 2020-01-11

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Ryu-sama on Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:22 pm

    @Wolf3DGuy wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuFaTdJ2Bh0 Very Happy

    Challenge done, but I don't need that easter egg tho! And to be honest, the starting room of E2M1 is actually harder than the entire E3M2 map.

    Well done, mate.
    Roebloz
    Roebloz
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Number of posts : 23
    Age : 14
    Message : Doom Fanatic and Mapper, Wolfenstein 3D Fanatic x2 and Mapper x10. Founded Team Fir2 and is currently the leader of it.
    Working on Wolf3d: The Damonisch Portal.
    Registration date : 2020-04-20

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Roebloz on Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:50 pm

    @Ryu-sama wrote:
    @Roebloz wrote:
    @Ryu-sama wrote:
    @Roebloz wrote:
    @Ryu-sama wrote:This map.
    Wait what? That's not even in the old pk3 version. Wait did you download the new version?

    Yes, I did.
    Thats weird. Are you sure you're dragging the pk3 onto ECWOLF?

    Yes, I also did that. Otherwise, I couldn't play the game, right?
    I dont know whats wrong with it then. It works fine for me
    Roebloz
    Roebloz
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Number of posts : 23
    Age : 14
    Message : Doom Fanatic and Mapper, Wolfenstein 3D Fanatic x2 and Mapper x10. Founded Team Fir2 and is currently the leader of it.
    Working on Wolf3d: The Damonisch Portal.
    Registration date : 2020-04-20

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Roebloz on Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:55 pm

    @Wolf3DGuy wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuFaTdJ2Bh0 Very Happy

    Challenge done, but I don't need that easter egg tho! And to be honest, the starting room of E2M1 is actually harder than the entire E3M2 map.
    Wow congrats! And yes, the E2M1 beginning is to show that now it's no longer going towards "kinda hard", but towards unfair traps. Now the real challenge would be, Can you beat E3M10 without saving?
    Asuka2
    Asuka2
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

    Number of posts : 3
    Age : 19
    Message : Part of Team Fir2 created by Roebloz as a level designer!
    Registration date : 2020-05-25

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Asuka2 on Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:36 pm

    @Wolf3DGuy wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuFaTdJ2Bh0 Very Happy

    Challenge done, but I don't need that easter egg tho! And to be honest, the starting room of E2M1 is actually harder than the entire E3M2 map.
    Your name will now be immortalised in the layout of MAP05 in the sequel. Congratulations.TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Wolf3d10


    Last edited by Asuka2 on Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

    Asuka2 likes this post

    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

    Male
    Number of posts : 53
    Age : 46
    Location : Münster (Westf.) Germany
    Job : Student (Medicine)
    Registration date : 2020-01-11

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Ryu-sama on Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:45 pm

    @Roebloz wrote:
    @Ryu-sama wrote:
    @Roebloz wrote:
    @Ryu-sama wrote:
    @Roebloz wrote:
    @Ryu-sama wrote:This map.
    Wait what? That's not even in the old pk3 version. Wait did you download the new version?

    Yes, I did.
    Thats weird. Are you sure you're dragging the pk3 onto ECWOLF?

    Yes, I also did that. Otherwise, I couldn't play the game, right?
    I dont know whats wrong with it then. It works fine for me

    Funny. I think I'll download the new version once more. Prolly that will help.
    Wolf3DGuy
    Wolf3DGuy
    Sturmgewehr
    Sturmgewehr

    Male
    Number of posts : 44
    Age : 28
    Registration date : 2019-02-16

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Wolf3DGuy on Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:35 am

    @Asuka2 wrote:
    @Wolf3DGuy wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuFaTdJ2Bh0 Very Happy

    Challenge done, but I don't need that easter egg tho! And to be honest, the starting room of E2M1 is actually harder than the entire E3M2 map.
    Your name will now be immortalised in the layout of MAP05 in the sequel. Congratulations.TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Wolf3d10
    Please remove that, I literally said I don't want to get that easter egg.

    Sponsored content

    TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released! Empty Re: TeamFir2 The Damonisch Portal Released!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:02 am