Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

TA Mapset, by Team Aardwolf

Poll

How would you rate it?

[ 1 ]
    TA Mapset, by Team Aardwolf Bar_left25%TA Mapset, by Team Aardwolf Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    TA Mapset, by Team Aardwolf Bar_left50%TA Mapset, by Team Aardwolf Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    TA Mapset, by Team Aardwolf Bar_left25%TA Mapset, by Team Aardwolf Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    TA Mapset, by Team Aardwolf Bar_left0%TA Mapset, by Team Aardwolf Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    TA Mapset, by Team Aardwolf Bar_left0%TA Mapset, by Team Aardwolf Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    WolfForever

Number of posts : 864
    Registration date : 2010-12-05

TA Mapset, by Team Aardwolf Empty TA Mapset, by Team Aardwolf

Post by WolfForever Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:00 pm

This is seemingly one of the lesser-known community projects for Wolf3D, despite the fact that too my knowledge it was developed on this forum, but nonetheless I played it this past week and it has some very good maps in it IMO. Especially the levels by prominent authors like Schabbs (Brian), Thomas, and serpens were very good, but overall I think I liked just about every level except a few of Valts' that needed too many pushwalls to finish. The run key also seems to be broken/non-functional, but with full mouse sensitivity it wasn't that big of a deal for me, even though I always like to run in Wolfenstein. Here is a download link to the set: http://www.brlowe.co.uk/TAMapset6b.zip

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:03 am