Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

WNE Story Short Version

Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

WNE Story Short Version Empty WNE Story Short Version

Post by Dark_wizzie Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:43 pm

WNE STORY SHORT VERSION
    The story to end all stories. The power of remnants cannot be denied. The good is no longer only good, and the bad is no longer only bad. Only the player can decide if bj is, after all, the savior…

You are BJ. Your mission involves infiltrating Castle Wolfenstein, retrieving documents that may or may not prove the existence of a mutant operation running by a diabolical man known as Dr. Schabbs. You are then to eliminate the threat, and take care of a chemical warfare. On your way to retrieve the documents, Hans is waiting for you, and some time before then, you get captured and you start out the jail cell with a pistol and eight rounds. Anyways, Hans gets dispatched. BJ infiltrates Dr. Schabbs lab, and kills him. Along the way, he meets some new experiments that have been cooked up. Some of the technology seems too advanced, with endless troops for Hitler to dish out. Why? You aim to find out. You find and destroy Otto and Gretel, then Fettgesicht. You get disturbing news about some “Black Sun energy”.
    BJ takes a rest. He dreams of a man in white robes, holding a fan, talking to someone else. Suddenly, the scene changes. A woman runs up to a man in crimson robes, fighting him in a swordfight. The woman is an excellent swordfighter, but the man in crimson robes is just too powerful, and easily overpowers her. The man activates some power, controlling a gigantic sword in the city that the woman is in. The woman calls the man a bastard, and begins to talk about the “Valaria Heart”, which is presumably the gigantic sword. She dies before she finishes the sentence. Then, the dream fast forwards. The woman is dead. A man is heard yelling, swearing for revenge.
    BJ jolts up from his dream. The next day has come, and BJ talks to his brother, CJ. BJ has to retrieve a powerful weapon called “Spear of Destiny”. This will be no easy task. BJ is on the plane going to the drop off point. While BJ thinks about his dream from last night, the man in crimson robes pops up out of nowhere on the plane. The man talks about “It’s time to awaken! Remember your true self!”, but BJ has no clue what he is saying. He freaks and taps on the pilot’s shoulder. The pilot looks back, and the man is gone.
    After a fierce fight, BJ butt kicks his way through Trans, and Wilhelm. You find the Spear’s room poorly guarded. You open it to see a teleportal. You get teleported into Antarctica. You fight the Ubermutant under the disadvantage of the cold. You fight the Death Knight. You find that the Spear is trapped and secured in ice. You obtain the Spear, and you get transported into Hell. You fight the Angel of Death. The Aod talks about how “This time I will beat you!” BJ wins. BJ dumps the Sod into a river. For just touching the Spear for a minute or two, BJ’s power increases.
    BJ then goes after Hitler. He enters his bunker only to realize that it has been changed into a lab, which is headed by some guy named Deathshead. Experiments were done, with men subjected to large doses of “Black Sun” energy. An experiment in one of the pods pops up and a fight is handed down to BJ. BJ wins. You go past radioactive sewer sludge, and find a gigantic barrier. You disable it… only to find that it’s somehow “outside”. This place is screwed up, since you are underground, supposedly. A gigantic super strong version of the Supersoldat pops up, called Ubersoldat. BJ wins. BJ eventually finds Hitler and defeats him.
    Right when Hitler dies, the man with the fan pops up. He is Wagram, the “curator of hell”, from another universe. He came because he saw Hitler abuse the Sod, one of the strongest Remnants. Remnants are mysterious artifacts made by God. BJ felt Déjà vu the whole time because he HAS fought Hitler before. Hitler beat BJ the first time and took over earth by storm. God had to step in and revert time. However, Hell keeps God in check, and there are things even God is not supposed to do. All this and the abuse of Black Sun energy (which is energy from hell, which Wagram controls) allowed him to send in an agent to ensure that Wagram can cross universes. Wagram says people need to stop abusing Remnants’ powers. He has come to punish this world, and another person will soon come to make sure this never happens again.
    All a sudden, CJ comes in and tries to kill Wagram. Wagram kills CJ, and BJ gets enraged. He tries to kill Wagram. Wagram is too powerful, yet he is holding back. He changes his mind and disappears. BJ talks to CJ and does CPR. CJ says that he must stop “The Conqueror”, whoever the hell that is.
    BJ feels hopeless and runs back to base. He finds out that Hitler has nuked BJ’s base. Uh oh. BJ is lost, alone, and confused. BJ wanders around to the place he saw in his dream in the search for Wagram.
    In another universe, a man name David rules a city. This is the same city that the woman in BJ’s dream got killed in, and David is the same person vowing revenge against the man in crimson robes. He knows who BJ and CJ are, and he vows to aid in BJ’s efforts. It is revealed that the gigantic sword that was in the city is called Valaria Heart, and that David owns a powerful Remnant gun called the Gae Bolg.
    BJ finds Wagram. Wagram explains that Remnants were made to be worshipped by men, not used as tools. At first they were revered, but when one man found out how to control Remnants, they became battle weapons. Now a Remnant comes, with a consciousness and the ability to say what he wants, people must obey. BJ fights Wagram once again. Wagram summons the Gates of Hell. That’s right; the Gates of Hell is a monster.
    BJ wins eventually. Wagram then opens the Gates and the man in crimson robes steps into this world. His name is the Conqueror. Both Wagram and Conqueror leaves.
    Rumors are of a Black Sun worshipping spot somewhere, and BJ finds it. He goes on hot pursuit of the Conqueror, guessing where he’d show up. David pops up, revealing that across universes, many people are simply mirror images of other people from another universe. For example, David is CJ in another form, yet they may have different consciousness. David promises to send his Gae Bolg to BJ when he really needs it. CJ disappears, as he didn’t cross universes, he just sent imagery of himself across universes. Somewhere, Wagram talks to the Conqueror, asking if he should just kill BJ. The Conqueror seems to be against this idea.
    BJ reaches the end of the Black Sun worshipping spot after some extensive sewer crawling. He finds 3 monsters, and he works to kill them all. Wagram’s voice is suddenly heard. “Impressive.” He says. Suddenly, a monster appears from the ground. Wagram says that this is the Cyclopes, a Remnant in BJ’s world, trapped inside the core of the earth. He brainwashes it and steals David’s Gae Bolg, and arms the Cyclopes with it. (Ouch!) Wagram calls David naïve. A battle starts. BJ eventually beats it.
    Wagram explains that Deathshead was his agent, sent to ensure Wagram arrives. Meanwhile, Deathshead has been orchestrating the war. He also explains that the strongest Remnant is a neutral Remnant, while the second strongest, the Scepter, is an evil object made to summon hell. The third strongest (Sod) is meant to be an object that does good, but it got misused. Wagram warns BJ to stay away.
    Deep in USSR territory, unnatural lights shine upwards into the dark clouds. BJ goes upon the shores of a mountain, and finds 6 bases encircling the light in the middle. Each base is guarded be a guardian chosen by the Conqueror. (Except one which features twin sisters.)
    BJ beats all 6 giant bases and the 7 bosses before the end of a time limit. BJ goes to the center. Wagram chants and waves his fan. The Armageddon descends to earth. Wagram’s fan is the Scepter the whole time! Its power is infuse within his fan! The goal of Armageddon is to as much damage as possible, and then allows the Devil to cross universes. BJ tries to live through the brutal attacks of Armageddon. He succeeds. Wagram explains that Armageddon will simply regenerate after eons, ready to be killed again. He hints that he may not be absolutely loyal to the Conqueror only. He bores a hole into the ground and goes inside it. The Conqueror shortly appears. BJ charges in a pent of rage. The Conqueror easily stops BJ’s attacks, and he goes down the hole. BJ runs back and gets the Sod he threw away. His power now increases exponentially. BJ goes down the hole, and eventually arrives at Hell.
    David pops up for the last time saying that he can’t appear anymore in Hell, and that in order to travel to where he thinks the Conqueror is going, (Elysion, a part of the Sacred Lands aka birthplace of Remnants), BJ must cross part of Hell. So he does.
    The Conqueror is seen. He asks how anyone can know BJ won’t abuse its powers. He says that when Remnants get abused too much beyond their limits, they cause a calamity called the Collapse. This is something that will destroy everyone, Remnants or humans, across multiple universes. He believes that some idiot like Hitler will abuse the Remnants and destroy everything. He thinks that he is saving lives. BJ however, thinks that people can learn to not touch Remnants, especially if it means they will die. The Conqueror notes that men are not always rational. He says that he will do what needs to be done, even if BJ cannot do it. The Conqueror revealed that he made Hitler and Deathshead become the crazy people that they are, as a test to see the consequence of freeing Remnants. Freeing Remnants seems to have a devastating effect on the majority of the human population. The Conqueror disappears further into Elysion, next to a machine. BJ runs up to the machine, but a gigantic gate and two men are blocking the door. It is Deathshead and Wagram. Wagram says that only those of the Marshal Blood Line or those who are Remnants may fully control a Remnant. Because of this, Hitler was not able to wield the true power of Sod. Wagram is of the Marshal Blood Line. A fight begins.
    Eventually BJ wins. With the Spear’s power, BJ kills Deathshead, Wagram, and Aod. BJ proceeds to the Conqueror.
    The Conqueror says that he wants to release Remnants from the hands of men, as people on earth have become used to using Remnants as their tools. He says humans will push the power of Remnants beyond their limits, destroying all existence. BJ says that this is ridiculous, and asks if he really thinks so little of people on earth. The Conqueror asks if he thinks his trust in mankind is founded. He says that he is “merely one warden of the Remnants”. BJ asks if there’s something in this place that he needs to release Remnants. The Conqueror sighs and tells him that he should know of all people, and that this was not originally his task to complete. With the activation of the machine next to him, all of this world’s Remnants will be freed. He desired to learn to what extent releasing Remnants would affect this world. This process consumed Hitler and Deathshead as a side-effect. He says this with no remorse. BJ realized that the process of releasing Remnants might kill some people on earth. BJ says that his friends and family are something he wouldn’t trade for the world, and that he’d protect no matter what. The final fight begins. The Conqueror eventually loses to BJ, after an incredibly hard fight.
    The Conqueror gets back up all of the sudden and attempts to activate the machine. BJ fights the Conqueror but gets fatally wounded, thrown backwards. BJ gets up, and heroically gives up his life to stop the Conqueror. He punches the Conqueror so hard, BJ’s hand goes inside the Conqueror. The Conqueror is then rendered helpless. Conqueror says that without supervision, humans will use BJ as a weapon, and that the Conqueror is doing what’s best for all, and the greater good. BJ says that he won’t let anyone hurt his family or friends. The Conqueror reveals that he is that strongest Remnant in all universes. And BJ is a mirror image of the Conqueror. BJ reverses the process of the machine. This causes all Remnants to cease existence. This means that BJ and the Conqueror will die. All Remnants will die. He does this because he is afraid someone like the Conqueror will pop up again. The place explodes.
    Hell is gone. There is no more sin. There is no more war. In Wagram/David’s world, people watch Remnants disappear. David walks through his city and looks up at the sky. Beautiful phenomenon occurs as Remnants, both discovered and undiscovered, fade into inexistence. Through the forests and oceans, the phenomenon is seen, flying about. The world rebuilds from the greatest world war ever. The mad face of Hitler is shown. His face fades as the music fades. Lyrics for the song played are shown.
    The credits song abruptly plays, as the credits roll. When the 5 minute credit song finishes, the screen goes black. A short video (video, not pictures) plays, with Wagram saying: “My goals have been met. I would run, if I were you. Unless you truly wish to die…” And with that, the screen fades to black, and the game ends.
    What? What the hell was that last line about? You may know, you may never know. Better keep it that way.

The conqueror and bj are one in the same.
    Set apart by time and space,
    But They will be one again.

Why were there two BJs? Why did God make BJ? What truly is different from the Conqueror and BJ? How did CJ know about the Conqueror? Is Wagram still alive? Why did God make remnants? Will Hell launch a full scale assault after this? Who really are BJ’s parents?
    That, my friends, is another story for another time.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by Dark_wizzie on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

WNE Story Short Version Empty Re: WNE Story Short Version

Post by Dark_wizzie Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:50 am

I will post a new version soon that has a shorter total number of words, by about one thousand words. For those really lazy. That, and a new version of the long version, with fixed typos. Typos, typos, typos.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:50 am

I reread everything, and made tons of spelling and grammar fixes, and further shortened the story. I will release the final version of all of this stuff on 11/11/11. :-)

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    WolferCooker
    WolferCooker
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 1198
    Hobbie : Video Games (mostly PC), but been rapidly losing interest in it recently
    Registration date : 2010-09-24

Post by WolferCooker Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:18 am

Have fun with it and all Wizzie, but we know it's all moot until WNE is completely made. In an alternate dimension, we are developing WNE right now as we speak.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:17 pm

WolferCooker wrote:Have fun with it and all Wizzie, but we know it's all moot until WNE is completely made. In an alternate dimension, we are developing WNE right now as we speak.
    Haha, true, that. I figured, since I spent so much time on it, might as well release it, right?

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    WolferCooker
    WolferCooker
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male
    Hobbie : Video Games (mostly PC), but been rapidly losing interest in it recently

Post by WolferCooker Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Dream on Wizzie. Dream on.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:08 pm

I mean release the story, you noob. Looking the Other Wa

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    WolferCooker
    WolferCooker
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male

Post by WolferCooker Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:25 am

LOL. You think I don't know that? Of course. I just meant dream on by the release of the non-existent mod.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:18 pm

WolferCooker wrote:LOL. You think I don't know that? Of course. I just meant dream on by the release of the non-existent mod.
    O.
    Yes, I may dream, I can dream, and I will dream. No

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:38 am