Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

Wolfenstein Filetrip.net files to be closed on March 31, 2019

stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Wolfenstein Filetrip.net files to be closed on March 31, 2019 Empty Wolfenstein Filetrip.net files to be closed on March 31, 2019

Post by stathmk Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:25 am

Yesterday, I was looking for a Wolfenstein 3D web site that apparently doesn’t exist anymore.  That’s a different story.  So, I was doing a Yahoo search for:…
    Wolfenstein 3d mod downloads
    …when on page 4 of the results I had found a link to https://filetrip.net/psp-downloads/homebrew/download-wolfenstein-3d-v6-0-dir-mod-0-1-f29338.html .  It’s version 6.0 of emulation of Wolfenstein 3D and the Spear of Destiny episodes into The PSP.  Anyways, there’s a disclaimer at the top of the page that, “Filetrip will be closed definitely on March 31st.  Please backup your files before the end of the month.”  The files total over 300 MB at https://filetrip.net/Wolfenstein .  I will need to repost here before March 31st with a link for you to download them from my web space.
    Zombie_Plan
    Zombie_Plan
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male
    Number of posts : 91
    Registration date : 2009-07-06

Wolfenstein Filetrip.net files to be closed on March 31, 2019 Empty Re: Wolfenstein Filetrip.net files to be closed on March 31, 2019

Post by Zombie_Plan Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:28 am

Good catch!

It always sucks when things disappear, so it's awesome you're backing this up!

Wolf3D.net - Community Publishing Platform and Development Resource
    Wolf3D.net Discord

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:35 am