Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Old School Game Pack

Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Old School Game Pack Empty Old School Game Pack

Post by Dark_wizzie Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:26 am

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/3d-realms-anthology-duke-nukem-wolfenstein-pc-gaming,27951.html

A whole bunch of games are being sold in a bundle for $20, see if you're interested. Wolf3d and Blake Stone for example, are included.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

Old School Game Pack Empty Re: Old School Game Pack

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:29 am

It looks like 3D Realms has now become like Bethesda. ID Software to me is not the old ID Software anymore. It is Bethesda. 3D Realms is not the old 3D Realms anymore. 3D Realms is now owned by Interceptor Entertainment. I am happy for this though. The old games can live on through mods and such. I like the Anthology poster that includes BJ and Commander Keen. BJ has a chaingun. I will probably buy the updated soundtrack at some point. I have all of the original Apogee games in a zip file. Do not ask me where I got them from. I wish 3D Realms and Apogee could do a game with all of the characters from the Anthology poster in it, but they cannot since they do not own the intellectual property of some of the games. If they did it that way without modern graphics, I would buy the game. 

I have something planned for a 3D Realms Anthology graphic novel that will be set in 2014. An alternate universe will be used. I posted about it on the 3D Realms Anthology board. The poster reminds me of Justice League. The heroes seem to be fighting the Apogee and 3D realms equivalent of the Legion of DOOM from Justice League comics. The storyline will be Secret Agent centered and not Wolfenstein centered. The cool thing is that BJ time travels to 2014. This will be an interesting story that will be a completely new storyline and not based on the Triad storyline. Yeah, from the poster it is obvious that the HUNT is fighting the Triad, but they are not the main villains in this graphic novel game book. I will need to play the Secret Agent video game series to learn about the storyline. I like Secret Agent 006. He looks cool.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:04 pm

I got a free copy of the Anthology Pack. A person at 3D Realms accidentally unlocked all of the games on my account after sending them old receipts. I told Apogee about the matter. I did not download the games since they were unlocked by mistake. Since I told the truth, I got to keep all of the games for free. I got it last fall.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 am