Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

5 posters

Super Haven Mapset (Wolfenstein 3D Mod) is the true sequel to Wolfenstein 2009

Super Haven Mapset (Wolfenstein 3D Mod) is the true sequel to Wolfenstein 2009 Empty Super Haven Mapset (Wolfenstein 3D Mod) is the true sequel to Wolfenstein 2009

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:15 pm

I want to say that Super Haven Mapset is the true sequel to Wolfenstein 2009. In the graphic novels, the Fourth Reich was mentioned. In this game, they appear in a FPS video game for the first time. Well done Eric. I like the storyline. I have to play the game all the way through now.

A prequel mapset for this game would be good. The prequel set could be called the Fourth Reich. Everyone in this community could contribute to it.

Edit

A prequel for this does not have to be made. It is good on its own.

Last edited by jpb6891 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:33 pm; edited 6 times in total
    WolferCooker
    WolferCooker
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 1201
    Hobbie : Video Games (mostly PC), but been rapidly losing interest in it recently
    Registration date : 2010-09-24

Super Haven Mapset (Wolfenstein 3D Mod) is the true sequel to Wolfenstein 2009 Empty Re: Super Haven Mapset (Wolfenstein 3D Mod) is the true sequel to Wolfenstein 2009

Post by WolferCooker Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:21 pm

You're losing it big time.

Super Haven Mapset (Wolfenstein 3D Mod) is the true sequel to Wolfenstein 2009 Empty Re: Super Haven Mapset (Wolfenstein 3D Mod) is the true sequel to Wolfenstein 2009

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:24 pm

WolferCooker, I might be going a little overboard. Eric has said in the past that this was meant to not be canon. In my opinion, I consider it canon. This mod does not even need a prequel to be honest as it continues the storyline introduced in the graphic novels.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:38 pm

I just PM Eric and asked him if I could create an Alternate Reality Game story for this game. I think this game deserves one.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Dark_wizzie Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:57 pm

I actually think the storyline I made for Wolf3d Haven Mapset sucked balls.

Neutral

I put way more effort into the WNE storyline.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1739
    Registration date : 2007-09-13

Post by Thomas Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:58 pm

No, Eric. It is the omen. The omen is the storyline. The storyline is the omen, Eric.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:09 am

Thomas wrote:No, Eric. It is the omen. The omen is the storyline. The storyline is the omen, Eric.
    r u a omen 2?  cyclops

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:32 am

I am the omen 3! BWAHAHAHA! scared

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:38 am

Eric, in the read this, you state that the Fourth Reich was started by an unknown character. Do you know the identity of this character? Who was the character suppose to be? I almost want to say the Statmeister.

Wait. It is not the Statmeister. It is not the Triad either so that rules Lucien Judas out. The Triad is probably connected to the Fourth Reich though. I think the Fourth Reich leader is Deathshead. The voice in the graphic novels sounds the same as his voice for Wolfenstein 2009.

Wait. This still does not make sense. Deathshead in the graphic novels mentions the fuhrer (Hitler). I could see it being Hitler for episode 1. Then Hitler gets killed by the player. Could the character who started the Fourth Reich be Fat Face since he is the last boss you confront in the game?

Wait. This still does not make sense. An unknown character is not even known. I am going to say that it is a new character. I like the mystery man elements of this storyline. It is a character that is not related to the Judas family, but still connected to the Triad in some way. All of the Wolfenstein 3D bosses can be ruled out as characters. Even the Mission 1, 2, and 3 SOD bosses can be ruled out.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:24 am

Dude, I had a random story I thought up when I was like 6 and shoved it to fit in the first mapset I contributed.

I don't even remember most of the story. The idea was back when I was in elementary school. You want a story that's not half assed by me, go read WNE.

But I know neither story had anything to do with the Triad, and for Haven Mapset, when I came up with the concept I'm not even sure I knew who Deathshead was back then.
    http://www.speedyshare.com/W7cPP/WOLFENSTEIN-NEVER-ENDING.7z

That actually has some ideas to it and I actually used the word 'devil' 6 times in the story. I'm sure you'll dig that.
    Boy, I still love the ol' boss fight scenarios I made up long ago in WNE.

I could probably touch up the story more now compared to back then, but pointless to do so.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:28 am

I am going to have to improve this story with your permission. I want to create an ARG called Wolfenstein the Fourth Reich down the road. I will agree with you Eric, the story itself is not good. Wolfestein the Fourth Reich ARG will improve the games story. Consider Wolfenstein the Fourth Reich ARG a George Lucas Read This. Can I create this story as an edited story for Super Haven Mapset?
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:56 pm

IDC

What is ARG again?

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:16 pm

ARG is the sound I utter as I look upon this thread.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Super Haven Mapset (Wolfenstein 3D Mod) is the true sequel to Wolfenstein 2009 Empty I somewhat liked the alternate reality game for The Enigma Code

Post by stathmk Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:57 pm

I somewhat liked the alternate reality game for The Enigma Code Moodle course.  Then I lost interest quickly.  Please don't bother creating anymore alternate reality games because I won't play them.  Alternate reality games were called text adventure games over 20 years ago.  People lost interest fast as computer capabilities increased.  Some of the text adventures had still pictures for each scene.  Go to Youtube and do a search for "Radical Castle" and a video from a guy with a name like Taruna Kuranov will show up.  This was what they were like on the black-and-white Macintoshes.  The time that the shareware Wolfenstein 3D was released in May 1992, our family friends' parents described Wolfenstein 3D as a game where "you are looking through his eyes."  I misunderstood what he meant because there was no animation that he mentioned.  I showed one of his sons Radical Castle on our Macintosh.  You might consider it a Monty Python-like alternate reality game or text adventure game.  Then they explained to me that, "This new game called Wolfenstein 3D actually has animation unlike Radical Castle."

Please quit making Wolf3d Haven accounts for multiple identities!  How do I know that you aren't a Nigerian scammer, a spammer, a troll, nor a catphish?  Today, I watched another Dr. Phil episode about catphishing.  They didn't mention that Amanda Bynes has schizophrenia and does catphishing, but I don't remember if I told you that.  You catphish saying online that you are Billy Blaze, The Triad, and HUST.  You really scare or confuse people on your Christian forum, but that's your issue, not mine.

You typed, "Consider Wolfenstein the Fourth Reich ARG a George Lucas Read This."  What?

Why do you quickly jump from one sloppy, unfinished idea to another?  Yesterday, it was The Wolfenstein 3D board game.  Do you have a sloppy thought process where you don't think things through?

Do you even listen to what I tell you?
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:50 am

Don't forget Therefore. Methinks jpb is in there somewhere as well...
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:59 am

Therefore is my soul mate.  What a Face

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:46 am

Matt, the Fourth Reich ARG will serve as a back story to Super Haven Mapset. I will even include an epilogue to Eric's game by having BJ confront the leader of the Fourth Reich in ARG form and possibly even in a one level game called Wolfenstein the Fourth Reich.

Like I said, this is down the road. Even the board game is down the road. I still have plans to release all of the mods that I have planned out. This might end up being like Duke Nukem Forever being released as Coming when it is done. That game did not turn out well with the Duke Nukem fans. These games will or they might not.

I have school. School comes first. School takes more time over game making. That is why I have been slow to release these games. ARGs the way that I do them are easy to create. These game releases are starting to remind of Duke Nukem Forever. I have downloaded the Wolf ROTT graphics, but have not imported them yet. When I have some time off from school, I will get Wolf ROTT VI released.

Last edited by jpb6891 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:04 am; edited 4 times in total
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Super Haven Mapset (Wolfenstein 3D Mod) is the true sequel to Wolfenstein 2009 Empty Do you even listen to what I tell you?

Post by stathmk Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:56 am

jpb6891 wrote:Matt, the Fourth Reich ARG will serve as a back story to Super Haven Mapset. I will even include an epilogue to Eric's game by having BJ confront the leader of the Fourth Reich in ARG form and possibly even in a one level game called Wolfenstein the Fourth Reich. Like I said, this is down the road.
    In the end of my previous post I typed, "Do you even listen to what I tell you?"  Apparently you are not.  At least be sure you do your homework first and that your pharmacist is selling you the correct dosage of Ritalin before you make any more plans for the game.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:00 am

My last post has been edited. Thomas and Matt, I am sorry for announcing new mods again. I stated that I will stop. The Fourth Reich storyline interested me and as I told Wolfercooker, I went overboard about it due to me being interested in Wolfenstein. I am sorry.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Super Haven Mapset (Wolfenstein 3D Mod) is the true sequel to Wolfenstein 2009 Empty JPB (Re: Even the board game is down the road)

Post by stathmk Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:44 am

jpb6891 wrote:...Even the board game is down the road. ...
    JPB, I was right.  You aren't listening.  On the board game thread, I tell you that nobody wanted to buy my Wolfenstein 3D Pac-Man level Lego set, somebody's Charlie Brown and Snoopy board game, and etc.  Some ideas won't pass focus groups or are lost causes.  Some people with better plans for game ideas don't get their game very far.

Buy the Pac-Man board game from Ebay or somewhere.  Play it with your family and pretend that it's the Wolfenstein 3D Pac-Man level.

It's just a game.  I highly discourage you from making a game that takes 9 or so years to make like Duke Nukem Forever.  One reason is because I don't even know if I'll still be updating Wolfenstein Goodies in about 9 years.  I don't know if the Wolf3D Haven members and Diehard Wolfers members will still be on the forums in about 9 years.  You also need to understand your emotions or why you have these delusions.  You are a normal person and not a professional video game designer like for Duke Nukem Forever.

I get very uncomfortable with the way that you seem to have adult ADD, and waste our time with plagiarized maps or bad ideas that might detract people from the forums.  You seem to have impulsiveness, unorganized thoughts, switch from project to project, bad listening skills, type confusing things that create more questions than answers, and etc.  I don't remember 3 times that you mentioned playing Wolfenstein 3D mods made by somebody besides you.  Please forget about The Wolfenstein forums and find a hobby.  I don't know why I still communicate with you if you don't listen.
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:50 am

Look buddy, you obviously have a deep love and interest in Wolfenstein, storylines and how the whole things could (or "should" in your mindset) be connected. Truth be told I fully understand it, as I am also a fan of alternate history, especially those connected with WWII but I just cannot fathom why you have to merge these ideas into the Wolf modification scene, and come across as rather overtly content and a bit "sketchy", if you catch my drift. Also, way too many announcements... I mean, keep doing what you do but stop posting with each breath you breathe.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Super Haven Mapset (Wolfenstein 3D Mod) is the true sequel to Wolfenstein 2009 Empty People don’t want to be obligated to read fan fiction

Post by stathmk Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:18 pm

JPB, people don’t want to be obligated to read fan fiction (or alternate reality games) before and during playing a video game.  I thought that you’d be done with this alternate reality game years ago with Amazing Grace!  I only want to post one mod a day on Wolfensteingoodies.com from people.  I work 2 jobs and have a personal life.  I don’t want to be obligated to read your stories and play your games when others are waiting for me to post only one mod of theirs or better mods.

I think that for some boys with personal problems that video games are almost like a drug with withdrawal symptoms.  I don’t understand what compels you to have such an addiction to Wolfenstein.  Go to youtube.com and in the blank type in:
    Katie “video game” addiction
    or
    “Dr. Phil” “video game” addiction
    The Katie is actually Katie Couric.  Part of the episode is below us because one of the boys addicted to video games shot his father.

I know that Wolfenstein: The New Order won’t run on your computer or my computer, but nobody cares.  I’m sorry to say that nobody cares.  There’s more to life than video games, especially of a fictional character in an alternate universe.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:59 pm

It is more about quantity than playing the game. I am content though. I have access to unlimited video games thanks to wolf3d editing and other computer game creation tools. I will be back on here in August. I am still going to be on die hard wolfers. Goodbye.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Super Haven Mapset (Wolfenstein 3D Mod) is the true sequel to Wolfenstein 2009 Empty Re: It is more about quantity than playing the game.

Post by stathmk Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:04 pm

jpb6891 wrote:It is more about quantity than playing the game. I am content though. I have access to unlimited video games thanks to wolf3d editing and other computer game creation tools. I will be back on here in August. I am still going to be on die hard wolfers. Goodbye.
    No.
    Atina
    Atina
    ABC-123
    ABC-123

Female
    Number of posts : 123
    Hobbie : Nitpicking
    Registration date : 2010-09-09

Post by Atina Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:24 pm

You idiot!
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:19 pm

At least just take one idea and stick to it instead of trying out 500 ideas.

Did this thread just make Jpb leave? Because I did all I could.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:44 am

You're all crazy!  alien  I am the only normal one.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:51 pm

Therefore wrote:You're all crazy!  alien  I am the only normal one.
    It says here that your reputation is zero on this forum.

So I can't trust you!

farao

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:06 pm

Getting real paranoid here!!
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:10 pm

Thomas wrote:Getting real paranoid here!!
    Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me!!!

alien

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:39 pm

I have decided that I am not going to be away from here until August. I am back regularly now.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Super Haven Mapset (Wolfenstein 3D Mod) is the true sequel to Wolfenstein 2009 Empty I say this about some other people...

Post by stathmk Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:57 pm

stathmk wrote:
    jpb6891 wrote:Matt, the Fourth Reich ARG will serve as a back story to Super Haven Mapset. I will even include an epilogue to Eric's game by having BJ confront the leader of the Fourth Reich in ARG form and possibly even in a one level game called Wolfenstein the Fourth Reich. Like I said, this is down the road.
    In the end of my previous post I typed, "Do you even listen to what I tell you?"  Apparently you are not.  At least be sure you do your homework first and that your pharmacist is selling you the correct dosage of Ritalin before you make any more plans for the game.
    JPB, I wasn't trying to single you out with this part.  I say this about some other people who are out there.

I didn't know until today that Dark_wizzie gave you the permission to have multiple accounts for your alternate reality game.

I hope that we're feeling better after we kind-of argued.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:07 am