Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

Dear Helga Alternate Reality Game and Sissy and Eggbert go to the Movies Alternate Reality Game

Dear Helga Alternate Reality Game and Sissy and Eggbert go to the Movies Alternate Reality Game Empty Dear Helga Alternate Reality Game and Sissy and Eggbert go to the Movies Alternate Reality Game

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:08 pm

I have been enjoying Dear Helga at http://www.planetwolfenstein.com/features/dearhelga and Sissy and Eggbert at http://www.planetwolfenstein.com/features/sissy_and_eggbert. What happened to Helga, Sissy, and Eggbert? They vanished in December 2008 during the Christmas season. Interpol probably were onto them. I guess they are working for the future Triad now. I really enjoyed Dear Helga. I have not read all of them yet. I wish it would continue. Planetwolfenstein.com was probably forced to fire them for being criminals. Helga did threaten a lot of people throughout her time working for planetwolfenstein.com. These were actually the first Wolfenstein Alternate Reality Games. They are presented as if they are in the real world, but in reality since Helga, Sissy, and Eggbert are fictional characters, they were ARGs. I plan on continuing this story. I think the Alchemist in the Village2 RTCW level and Helga might have been husband and wife. The Alchemist probably agreed to an open marriage relationship. I also want to know who is this Ilsa person mentioned in the letter in the Alchemist's shop? What role does she play? I think Ilsa, the Alchemist, Helga, Sissy, and Eggbert are all alive and working for the future Triad. They probably went on the run in 2008 to flee Interpol. Helga was living at Castle Wolfenstein from 2002 to 2008. From 2002 to 2008, Helga and the Alchemist probably decided to get a divorce to avoid any legal issues. In Dear Helga, people wanted to marry Helga.

All of the stuff about her having a stunt double is not true. She mentioned this in one of her letters. Somehow, she was brought back to life. This storyline will be revisited in Real Time Noire and in Doomsday the Triad Triangle.

Dear Helga Alternate Reality Game and Sissy and Eggbert go to the Movies Alternate Reality Game Empty Re: Dear Helga Alternate Reality Game and Sissy and Eggbert go to the Movies Alternate Reality Game

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:39 pm

If you look at her last letter, it seems she quit her job until RTCW2 came out. I think she decided to quit because Interpol was onto her. She probably did leave Castle Wolfenstein after the 2008 Sissy and Eggbert awards in 2009. The date on http://www.planetwolfenstein.com news states the Sissy and Eggbert awards on 2009. It would make sense that Helga was fired by Planetwolfenstein.com for being too controversial and for her dirty laundry. Interpol probably found out she was hiding at Castle Wolfenstein. She stated she was going to return in Wolfenstein 2009, but never did. She was fired. The admin of Planetwolfenstein.com did not want to deal with someone with a criminal record and Nazi crimes up out in the open. Interpol probably got onto her and the BKA probably went after her as well. I guess the owner of planetwolfenstein.com made some sort of deal so that he could not be implicated. He turned on Helga. It turns out Helga had a restraining order against the owner of Planetwolfenstein.com. I am going to say Helga, the alchemist, and her henchmen and henchwomen left Wolfenstein in 2009 and not in 2008 like I previously thought.

Note: The owner of planetwolfenstein.com was never in any real trouble. Dear Helga and the two zombies are just for entertainment purposes only.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Dear Helga Alternate Reality Game and Sissy and Eggbert go to the Movies Alternate Reality Game Empty Planetwolfenstein.com is down

Post by stathmk Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:02 pm

How serious are you about finishing this?  Planetwolfenstein.com hasn't been updated since 2009.  Pappy R from planetwolfenstein.com typed to me that I can't update archive it because it's copyrighted.  Fileplanet.com, which owned planetwolfenstein.com, hasn't been updated since 2011.  So while I was checking for RTCW WinAmp files before winamp.com goes down permanently overnight, I found out that planetwolfenstein.com is now down.  I don't know of any web sites besides archive.org to access it, so please update the links in your game:
    https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://planetwolfenstein.com

Last edited by stathmk on Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "update" changed to "archive")
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Dear Helga Alternate Reality Game and Sissy and Eggbert go to the Movies Alternate Reality Game Empty Planetwolfenstein.com is now back online.

Post by stathmk Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:34 pm

Planetwolfenstein.com is now back online.  My misunderstanding was that it was down permanently.  I had forgotten to mention that some of the links on it haven't worked in years anyways.

Forgive me for typing this, but Brian and I seemed to be the only ones interested in your creative writing story lines.  Dark_wizzie even went so far as to type that you just waste everybody's time.  I really liked the interactive Enigma Code simulation class with an emulator, but that doesn't mean that I understand the Enigma Code.  I feel that you need another hobby besides Wolfenstein 3D or reading the depressing fire and brimstone books like the Left Behind series.  Maybe spend time with friends or a girlfriend.  I feel that you've been doing this too long, it's not interesting anymore, and it's making me sad for you.

You also forget to post screenshots and links.

There comes a time when you have to realize that people don't share the same interests or feelings as you do.  I think that in Psychology or Sociology circles I've heard that it's called theory of mind, but I don't know if I'm misunderstanding or paraphrasing it.

I wish I had more time to make Wolfenstein 3D levels.  I had to abandon plans for specific mods for time reasons.  Such is life.  I'll still update Wolfensteingoodies.com for years.

Send me the files of all of your updated games when you make your own levels.  Send me the link to the page of all your alternate reality games.  I've forgotten the link a year ago.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Dear Helga Alternate Reality Game and Sissy and Eggbert go to the Movies Alternate Reality Game Empty Re: Dear Helga Alternate Reality Game and Sissy and Eggbert go to the Movies Alternate Reality Game

Post by Dark_wizzie Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:15 pm

Remember when I did the storyline for WNE? That was a combination of two games and that was pushing it. The storyline here is from too many things, things I know nothing about. We also have to keep in mind the way Wolf3d games work... Story isn't first, gameplay is. Leading with a long story requires an even longer gameplay session to match. You can make a game with awesome gameplay and no story and it'll be liked, but a game with good storyline and shoddy gameplay, and nobody will play it or pay attention to it.

Every time I read your story I'm left completely confused.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Dear Helga Alternate Reality Game and Sissy and Eggbert go to the Movies Alternate Reality Game Empty Maybe take a break from Wolfenstein. Maybe rent some movies. Life beckons! Do something!

Post by stathmk Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Maybe take a break from Wolfenstein.  Maybe rent some movies.  Life beckons!  Do something!

William Blascowics would probably tell you, "I know that we're friends, but I need my space."  You also worry about religion too much.  If Jesus or God talks to you, then it's probably going to be, "I know that we're friends, but I need my space.  I think that we should see other people."

With your fan fiction or back stories, it’s a mishmash of too many themes.  If you like a game that’s mishmash of themes, then play Aeons of Death or AeoD for Doom 2.  It includes Wolfenstein 3D, Astrostein, and Rise of The Triad monks.  If you’d like a TV show that’s a mishmash of Nintendo game themes from the 1980s and 1990s, then look for Captain N: The Game Master from Ebay, Craig’s List, or Netflix.  Captain N’s real name is Kevin and some of the characters are a little shallow.

Your stories create more questions than answers.  If you actually do plan to base mods with original levels on your storylines, then that’s fine.  If you are posting stories just to get a reaction like a prankster, then it’s not fine with me.  There was a TV show and movie series called Monty Python where they had nonsense stories as comedians with King Arthur, Jesus, other people, and that’s what 1 or 2 of your stories remind me of.  I remember that after one of your posts I typed something to the effect of, “I was scrolling down to see the punchline that you’d make in the following post and there was no punchline.”

Most of the rest of this post is off topic and also that maybe you should relax.

You are aware, aren’t you, that there’s a Rise of The Triad 2013 computer game with patches up to version 1.3?  Maybe play that.

Please stop talking about Triad conspiracies, End of Time Anti-Christ Conspiracies, and don’t tell me your opinion about a conspiracy theory anymore unless I ask for your opinion about a conspiracy theory.  It doesn’t sound normal or appropriate.  I message you that I think that you are ruining our reputations because people are going to misinterpret you as crazy.  I watched a Youtube video about a crazy man who was going to bookstores, Starbucks, and had almost psychotic conspiracy theories about how there were Satanists, Illuminatti, Freemasons, demons, or whatever at the bookstore and at Starbucks.  In the comment section of the video, the highest rated comment seemed to be, “People with these kinds of conspiracy theories seem to be middle aged men who don’t make it big in life.”  I can just imagine that you’ll accidentally scare people away because they’ll misinterpret you as crazy when you are not.  I remember college students scaring other college students away in misunderstandings.

I think that you’re a college freshman.  Sociology was pretty much required for us.  Maybe you could do a Sociology paper on why people believe conspiracies.  Maybe you could do a Sociology paper on why Christians might think that Scientology founder L Ron Hubbard (my example) is a false prophet or anti-Christ.  Maybe you could do a paper on why you think that somebody else is a false prophet or anti-Christ.  Maybe you could do an English language paper on groupthink and Hitler’s rise to power.  I’ve heard that Hitler had 3 titles and if you think about it in English language American terms it would be like somebody took the job of the American President, Vice President, and Speaker of The House.

Maybe talk to people outside of your comfort zone if you’re a certain kind of Christian and a Republican.  Maybe talk to Jews, Buddhists, or whomever.  Maybe talk to Democrats, Libertarians, and foreigners.  Meet people.  I'm a Republican or Libertarian and I don’t talk to only people with my political beliefs.  I don’t talk to only people with the same beliefs as me about religion.

Anyways, are you feeling alright?  It can’t be healthy to read the fire and brimstone books about the second coming of Jesus.  It reminds me of the movie End of Days with Arnold, The Governator of California.  It had good special effects and a poor storyline.  It also reminds me of the movie Bless The Child.  It had good special effects and a poor storyline with somebody other than your made up Lucienne Judas as the Antichrist or false prophet.

Now for my opinion about my old plans.  When I just now typed, “I had to abandon plans for specific mods for time reasons,” it’s partly because of the storyline of 2 games from the 1980s that I don’t know if the younger people on Wolf3D Haven and Diehard Wolfers would understand or appreciate.  But I have to realize that my plans for a game with more than 70 levels and code changes would be pretty much a lost cause.

Dark_Wizzie, WNE?  Wolfenstein Never Ending?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:27 pm

The planetwolfenstein site is down. I am going to drop this idea since it is down. Archive.org does not have all of it.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Dear Helga Alternate Reality Game and Sissy and Eggbert go to the Movies Alternate Reality Game Empty The Webmaster retired

Post by stathmk Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:57 pm

There's a simpler, more mundane reason why planetdoom.com and planetwolfenstein.com are down than your Sissy and Eggbert story.  They both had the same webmaster, who retired years ago, doesn't have the password anymore, and doesn't want to update it.

You aren't missing much from the year 2009 from The Wolfenstein 2009 game on the web site.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:54 am