Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

New Update: Toolbar

Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

New Update: Toolbar Empty New Update: Toolbar

Post by Dark_wizzie Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:29 am

Hey guys,

Unless you are blind Razz you will see a new toolbar at the top of the screen. I think it's a cool addition to the forums. You can immediately search any topic/post you want on the forums by typing in the search bar up on top. You can do this from any page in the forums, not just the index. You can also share any and all forum posts on one of the 6 social media sites (if you're into that sort of thing). On the right side of the top toolbar, you'll have some features as well.

Clicking on your username lets you easily view or edit your own profile, view topics or posts you made, and view any private messages or watched topics you've set. In addition, the word 'notifications' can be clicked on once you see an alert there. It does so when you've received a private message, a new post got posted in your watched topics, etc. You can customize it a bit. The right-most button is the arrow. Clicking on it hides the bar if you don't want it.

In addition, Forumotion has upgraded this forum a bit on mobile devices. Hopefully they'll work better than ever!

Other Minor Updates:
    -Polls section forum description modified.
    -Small ranking glitch fixed
    -Some post count requirements for a few top ranks have been changed.

Cheers and Beers! cheers

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:43 am