Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

4 posters

The Triad Conspiracy

The Triad Conspiracy Empty The Triad Conspiracy

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:04 pm

In the Wolfenstein ARG, you will uncover information about the Triad. If you want more information about them, check the 3D Realms Rise of the Triad Original Design sheet.

What is the Triad? What are their goals? Why did the Triad bring Hitler back to life in 2000 leading to Wolfenstein 3D Endgame? What is the role of the Triad in the end times? How did the Spear of Destiny get reforged 3 times leading to Amazing Grace? How did Commander Keen end up in Wolfenstein in Doom 2? What did BJ Blakowicz do with his life after September 11, 2001?

All of these questions will be answered in the Wolfenstein ARG which will have an episode that will take place in the future. There are going to be 12 episodes of the Wolfenstein ARG each taking place at a different point of time. Players will get to control different characters in the game including two FBI agents named Michael James and John James. There will be an FBI Milwaukee, Wisconsin Server where you will be able to recieve case briefings and hack into the Triad website to obtain evidence. You will have the use of an enigma machine simulator to help you. A conspiracy is coming that will lead to the rise of the Antichrist. There will be a sequel which will be an offline continuation of the Doomsday ARG. Both ARGs will tell the story of the Triad.

Is anyone looking forward to this game? Will anyone play it? It seems interesting. I would want to play it.

For information on what an Alternate Reality Game is, go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

The Triad Conspiracy Empty Re: The Triad Conspiracy

Post by Dark_wizzie Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:31 pm

How is an adult topic?

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1739
    Registration date : 2007-09-13

Post by Thomas Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:03 pm

This sh!t's fucked up!

Pardon my Swedish.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

The Triad Conspiracy Empty Enigma Code

Post by stathmk Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:42 pm

jpb6891 wrote:You will have the use of an enigma machine simulator to help you.
    Please don't include it. I didn't like using that Enigma Machine Emulator in your online class in March or April and I must have been doing something wrong. I didn't understand books with Group Theory, which is behind decoding the Enigma Code. Everything else is in your story is something more reasonable to relate to.

If you want to work on decrypting an Enigma message for real and not include it in the ARG, then check out:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    However, I want nothing to do with M4 anymore. My shared computing time will be spent elsewhere.

Do Michael James and John James have different abilities like I thought that the different Rise of The Triad characters do?

I might play The Alternate Reality Game if it takes up 2 or 3 afternoons, but if it takes longer, then I'm not as interested.

There's Return of The Triad for Doom 2. I can play it online with you sometime. Leon made Return of The Triad for Doom 2 and worked on Rise of The Triad 2012 or 2013.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:12 pm

This is in adult topics because of Doomsday and Revelation. It is controversal.
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:50 am

jpb6891 wrote:This is in adult topics because of Doomsday and Revelation. It is controversal.
    It is also facepalm.

The Triad Conspiracy Empty Coverup

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:23 am

A massive coverup by the Triad is coming. The antichrist will make the organization appear reformed. Triad means group of three. The Triad in the Doomsday ARG will represent the false trinity which are the false prophet, the antichrist, and Satan. These three entities are the leaders of the Triad in the future. Expect old wolfenstein 3d bosses to appear in the args. This is not going to be a FPS arg, it will be more like a mystery noir interactive fiction ARG similar to Max Payne played like a choose your own adventure game and through in game websites.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:07 pm

I am always a skeptic about conspiracies.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:36 pm

stathmk wrote:
    Please don't include it. I didn't like using that Enigma Machine Emulator in your online class in March or April and I must have been doing something wrong. I didn't understand books with Group Theory, which is behind decoding the Enigma Code. Everything else is in your story is something more reasonable to relate to.

If you want to work on decrypting an Enigma message for real and not include it in the ARG, then check out:
    However, I want nothing to do with M4 anymore. My shared computing time will be spent elsewhere.

Do Michael James and John James have different abilities like I thought that the different Rise of The Triad characters do?

I might play The Alternate Reality Game if it takes up 2 or 3 afternoons, but if it takes longer, then I'm not as interested.

There's Return of The Triad for Doom 2. I can play it online with you sometime. Leon made Return of The Triad for Doom 2 and worked on Rise of The Triad 2012 or 2013.

Michael James and John James are FBI agents. John James is the father of Harry James. Harry James is technically Harry Potter in the Wolfenstein universe, except Harry James is a knight and not a wizzard. The James family are also knights in Narnia along with BJ. Expect to see another part of Finding Amazing Grace soon that will explain Harry James. Deathshead went to the future and tried to kill Harry James and his parents. BJ stopped Deathshead from doing that. Deathshead in the Harry Potter world is Voldemort. They both look a like.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:53 pm

jpb6891 wrote:
    stathmk wrote:

Michael James and John James are FBI agents. John James is the father of Harry James. Harry James is technically Harry Potter in the Wolfenstein universe, except Harry James is a knight and not a wizzard. The James family are also knights in Narnia along with BJ. Expect to see another part of Finding Amazing Grace soon that will explain Harry James. Deathshead went to the future and tried to kill Harry James and his parents. BJ stopped Deathshead from doing that. Deathshead in the Harry Potter world is Voldemort. They both look a like.

This is even crazier than WNE.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

The Triad Conspiracy Empty Are you playing a prank on us?

Post by stathmk Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:57 pm

jpb6891 wrote:
    stathmk wrote:

This is getting to be a discombobulated mash-up of composite characters. Are you playing a prank on us by combining too many themes? I mean that if you're actually genuine about doing these games then that's fine. But if you're just trying to get a reaction from us and then not making the 12 episodes later, then what are you doing?

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:03 pm

I am actually being serious. Deathshead reminds me of Voldemort. I think it is possible that they could be the same person. Harry James will not be mentioned in the Wolfenstein ARG. He might appear in the Doomsday ARG though fighting for Jesus.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:20 pm

stathmk wrote:
    jpb6891 wrote:
    stathmk wrote:

This is getting to be a discombobulated mash-up of composite characters. Are you playing a prank on us by combining too many themes? I mean that if you're actually genuine about doing these games then that's fine. But if you're just trying to get a reaction from us and then not making the 12 episodes later, then what are you doing?

This is jpb. He's serious. drunken

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:56 pm

The episodes in order are going to be called

1. Harbinger

2. The Rising

3. Endgame

4. Spear of Destiny Reforged

5. The November 8, 2000 Triad Worm Case

6. His Infernal Majesty

7. Righteous

8. Courageous

9. Destroyer

10. United We Stand

11. Amazing Grace

12. Revelation

Last edited by jpb6891 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:15 am

That is good. I am excited about the project. I have waited for this beam to shine upon me since 11 September 2001. I am BJ Blaczkowicz. No bagel, no bagel. I am the chosen triad spokesperson and I have to say: This idea is very good. It is not as it is should not be, it is as it does. That is fine. I am also Commander Keen's great-great-grandson. I write to you from the year 2121. It is very good. China is one big cookie factory and Europe fell into Africa. Greece is now greasier than the horn of Africa. It is very good. The brave new world is upon us. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. We are all very happy. This beam has shone upon me since 11 September 2001. The mudpie is coming.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:02 am

Thomas wrote:That is good. I am excited about the project. I have waited for this beam to shine upon me since 11 September 2001. I am BJ Blaczkowicz. No bagel, no bagel. I am the chosen triad spokesperson and I have to say: This idea is very good. It is not as it is should not be, it is as it does. That is fine. I am also Commander Keen's great-great-grandson. I write to you from the year 2121. It is very good. China is one big cookie factory and Europe fell into Africa. Greece is now greasier than the horn of Africa. It is very good. The brave new world is upon us. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. We are all very happy. This beam has shone upon me since 11 September 2001. The mudpie is coming.

Really, Really Happy

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

The Triad Conspiracy Empty Nazi Auferstehung, The Vile Cathedral, & The Spear of Longinus

Post by stathmk Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:55 am

The idea of Hitler being cloned or resurrected for The End Times has already been done in PC Wolfendoom and Macintosh Wolf 3D. Look for Nazi Auferstehung and The Vile Cathedral: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I only played both games just to type the loading instructions and snap screenshots.

There’s also The Spear of Longinus taking place in 1945 for the registered copy of Macintosh Wolf 3D: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It has good graphics. Don’t email clubey because it will come back as undeliverable mail.

I’m using Windows XP. Are you on a Macintosh? You can buy Macintosh Wolf 3D from the internet, and play Spear of Longinus on a Macintosh at your college by using Basilisk II or Sheepshaver: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I’ve never used Basilisk II, Sheepshaver, or any other Macintosh virtual image.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:42 pm

Hitler was ressurected in 2000. Statmeister from snes and WWII 3D will appear in both args. Hitler might appear in doomsday.
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:17 am

Am I the only one who thinks 'Staatmeister' sounds way cooler than 'Führer'?
    ronwolf1705
    ronwolf1705
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 1252
    Registration date : 2007-03-26

Post by ronwolf1705 Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:07 am

Well, that 'ü' gives Führer that extra 'umpfh', you know.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:23 am

Yes, but "Führer", or "leader", you know... Anyone can be a 'leader', so to speak. STAATMEISTER spells out only one thing - master of the state.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:51 pm

Expect to see a 1940s document on the Wolfenstein 3D Part 2 Rise of the Triad operation covering the operation more in depth than 3D Realms covered it. I am going to release this document on here early so you can get a more in depth look at what happened during the Wolfenstein 3D Part 2 Rise of the Triad operation.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:27 pm

I have completed writing 8 out of 12 episodes of the Wolfenstein ARG. I only have 4 more episodes to write.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:32 pm

This better feature pretty Asian chicks, or I am SO OUT OF HERE.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:02 pm

11 episodes have been written. I am almost done writting the 12th episode.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:21 am

jpb6891 wrote:A massive coverup by the Triad is coming. The antichrist will make the organization appear reformed. Triad means group of three. The Triad in the Doomsday ARG will represent the false trinity which are the false prophet, the antichrist, and Satan. These three entities are the leaders of the Triad in the future. Expect old wolfenstein 3d bosses to appear in the args. This is not going to be a FPS arg, it will be more like a mystery noir interactive fiction ARG similar to Max Payne played like a choose your own adventure game and through in game websites.

You do understand that it was a game, right? It was never meant to be a representation of reality? Ok, just so we are straight here.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:21 am

No, I'm pretty sure he's fried already.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:14 am

I am going to release the Wolfenstein ARG today. I know the Wolfenstein ARG is fiction. I even put up a disclaimer stating that it is fiction.
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:27 am

Me so happy... Me want to cry.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Thomas wrote:Me so happy... Me want to cry.
    Laughing

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:35 am