Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Rise of the Triad 2013 New Patches and Level Editor Released and Wolfenstein 3D Part II Rise of the Triad Plans

Rise of the Triad 2013 New Patches and Level Editor Released and Wolfenstein 3D Part II Rise of the Triad Plans Empty Rise of the Triad 2013 New Patches and Level Editor Released and Wolfenstein 3D Part II Rise of the Triad Plans

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:18 pm

According to google search results and my gog.com Rise of the Triad 2013 files, New patches and a level editor have been released. I now have everything I need to get to work on Wolfenstein 3D Part 2 ROTT 2013 edition and ROTT 95 edition. I am exited to be reuniting with BJ Blazkowicz again for this true sequel to Wolfenstein 3D known as Wolfenstein 3D Part II Rise of the Triad. Production will resume soon.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Rise of the Triad 2013 New Patches and Level Editor Released and Wolfenstein 3D Part II Rise of the Triad Plans Empty Modified Unreal Development Kit

Post by stathmk Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:28 pm

I watched the Interceptor Entertainment Youtube video about the patches and level editor for ROTT 2013.  It uses a modified Unreal Development Kit.  You are aware, aren't you, that the Unreal Development Kit has a high learning curve?  At my old university, students spend half a year for a senior class' group project developing a mod for a game like Unreal Tournament 2004 and that's if they finish.  I highly discourage you from using the Unreal Development Kit because I don't think that we have the patience for it.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Rise of the Triad 2013 New Patches and Level Editor Released and Wolfenstein 3D Part II Rise of the Triad Plans Empty ROTT 2013 Patch V1.4 Released on April 3, 2014

Post by stathmk Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:56 am

The ROTT 2013 Patch V1.4 was released on April 3, 2014 with extra levels and the Doomstick weapon.  The Doomstick shotgun was Ash's weapon in the movie, "Army of Darkness."  I thought that the thumbnail of a V1.4 patch video on interceptor-entertainment.com has a brunette model wearing torn clothes like the way that I remember the Army of Darkness VHS cover, and the man is standing in a pose like Ash with a weapon.

Sponsored content

Rise of the Triad 2013 New Patches and Level Editor Released and Wolfenstein 3D Part II Rise of the Triad Plans Empty Re: Rise of the Triad 2013 New Patches and Level Editor Released and Wolfenstein 3D Part II Rise of the Triad Plans

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:35 am