Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Doomsday The Special Edition to feature 24 Hour Story

Doomsday The Special Edition to feature 24 Hour Story Empty Doomsday The Special Edition to feature 24 Hour Story

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:44 pm

My next project will be making a special edition of Doomsday. In The Twinkling of An Eye is going to get 50 more levels added to it. I might use the Wolfbel levels. The Presidential Order game is going to be redone with 24 episodes. Each episode is going to take place in an hour. There are going to be four CIA agents to play as. Each agent will have 6 hours to complete their objective. The main mission is to kill Lucien Judas who is a terrorist to the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada. Lucien Judas is also the Antichrist. I am currently writing more of the Doomsday story.

stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Doomsday The Special Edition to feature 24 Hour Story Empty Timers

Post by stathmk Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:44 am

24 hours divided by 50 levels is about 28.8 minutes per level. Level 69 of All This And Wolf 3D is the only level that I know of that has a timer. Ask Chris how he programmed it. I can send you the save game for it tomorrow.

By the ways, did you ever add the motorcycle rider to one of your games? Please tell me which game it was so that I can play it.

On a personal note, I'm back from my out-of-state vacation. Email me tomorrow reminding me which files you want me to put up on Wolfenstein Goodies.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:44 am