Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Videos of Wolf3D, Doom 2, & several other games fused into one game!?

stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Videos of Wolf3D, Doom 2, & several other games fused into one game!? Empty Videos of Wolf3D, Doom 2, & several other games fused into one game!?

Post by stathmk Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:09 pm

I’ve stumbled into this crazy, cool video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp74h7NVqqA&feature=related Holy smoke! Holy smoke! ExclamationExclamationExclamation
    Here's what was posted by Soundwave04 on Youtube:
    [quote="Soundwave04"]More AEons of Death madness in Herian 2, this time, the Player ends up in a water mill, a must fight his way out. It won't be easy, as the mill's crawling with Cultists, Zombies, Afrit's and Strogg.

Herain 2 was created by Ian Wilson
    AEOD was created by DBThanantos

Oh yeah, a couple of Wolfendoom enemies make guest apperance's.

Laser Guard (Astrostein 1-3)
    Stealth Guard (Astrostein 3)
    Afrika Corps Officer (The Portal)
    Prison Guard (Wolfenstein/2nd Encounter)
    SS (Wolfenstein)
    Eisenmann Gestapo (Operation Eisenmann)

The Music is "Nali Chant" from Unreal [/
    quote]I believe that AEOD stands for Aeons of Darkness. I’m trying to count the number of games’ references in this one mod or in the users’ comments:
    1. Blood
    2. Doom or Doom 2
    3. Doom 3
    4. Doom 64
    5. Duke Nukem 3D
    6. Heretic and/or Hexen
    7. Oddworld (I think that the 2 monsters that appear at about 3:45 are glukons or mudokans)
    8. Power Slave (Or Exhumed, as it's referred to in some parts of the world)
    9. Quake
    10. Quake II
    11. Rise of The Triad?
    12. Shadow Warrior
    13. Unreal (Music and the flying razor blades)
    14. Wolf3D or WolfenDoom
    15. …and maybe more

Power Slave or Exhumed is the only game on this list that I haven't heard of before today. I may be a little confused since I haven't played all of these games.

I’ve played Mushroom Kingdom fusion (which has a Doom mapscreen and a shoot-em-up mapscreen) and I thought that it was the ultimate fusion of video games with mutually incompatible plots.

This video reminds me of a cartoon that was on from 1989-1992 called Captain N: The Gamemaster. In it Nintendo games with mutually incompatible plots were combined together.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:05 pm