Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Should there be a forum category for Wolf3D conversions in Doom, Doom 2, and source ports?

Poll

Should there be a forum category for Wolf3D conversions in Doom, Doom 2, and source ports?

[ 6 ]
    Should there be a forum category for Wolf3D conversions in Doom, Doom 2, and source ports? Bar_left67%Should there be a forum category for Wolf3D conversions in Doom, Doom 2, and source ports? Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Should there be a forum category for Wolf3D conversions in Doom, Doom 2, and source ports? Bar_left22%Should there be a forum category for Wolf3D conversions in Doom, Doom 2, and source ports? Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Should there be a forum category for Wolf3D conversions in Doom, Doom 2, and source ports? Bar_left11%Should there be a forum category for Wolf3D conversions in Doom, Doom 2, and source ports? Bar_right [11%] 

Total Votes: 9
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1778
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Should there be a forum category for Wolf3D conversions in Doom, Doom 2, and source ports? Empty Should there be a forum category for Wolf3D conversions in Doom, Doom 2, and source ports?

Post by stathmk Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:07 pm

Levels 31 and 32 in Doom 2 are the secret levels and have a Wolfenstein 3D theme. The Wolfenstein 3D conversions for Doom 2 are at http://www.wolfenstein3d.co.uk/adds_DOOM2.htm . I'm still going to test and add dozens of mods for that page. I'm finding several conversions on old CDs and on the internet. I've already mentioned Doom and Doom 2 the most of anybody on Wolf3D Haven and I think that this would be the proper place for posts about these games.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1778
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Should there be a forum category for Wolf3D conversions in Doom, Doom 2, and source ports? Empty Thankyou. There's now a forum.

Post by stathmk Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:22 pm

Thankyou. There's now a Doom modding forum: https://wolf3d.darkbb.com/doom-modding-f6/

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:43 am