Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

Howdy! And what I do

Raycaster
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2020-11-01

Howdy! And what I do Empty Howdy! And what I do

Post by Raycaster Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:52 am

Hey what's up! I'm Raycaster.

My mission is to provide a no-frills, nothing-fancy channel looking to provide honest evaluations and showcases of the best both modding communities have to offer. Play-throughs, reviews and even modding tutorials - you name it. I've been involved in some way or another with modding Doom or Wolf3d since the mid to late 90s, and I would love to bring more attention to our communities.

As of right now, I am working on my video for Austerity, a GZDoom modification. However, this is to be followed by a video for Spear - Resurrection. AReyeP himself is very excited to see a video done on both Res and EoD - something I plan to fulfill as quickly as possible. I would like, however, to have a decent itinerary of Wolf3D items that I should visit, should it be dedicated videos, compilation videos, so on and so forth. By all means, place your suggestions here.
    serpens
    serpens
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

Number of posts : 70
    Registration date : 2008-01-11

Howdy! And what I do Empty Re: Howdy! And what I do

Post by serpens Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:01 am

Anything by Officer-Michael John is well worth your time, especially the Simpsons mod.
    Raycaster
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2020-11-01

Post by Raycaster Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:00 pm

Yeah I think a novelty mod here and there might actually be a good thing, to keep things light. I will keep that in mind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content