Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

Rap Song detector

Rap Song detector Empty Rap Song detector

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:10 am

So you're having a wonderful time listening to the radio for 20-30 minutes, and then suddenly--- A RAP SONG comes on. Wouldn't it be nice if there was something that detects if a rap song starts playing and automatically change the station for you? All rap does is make me angry and want to beat the shit out of the rapper trying to sound cool so they'll finally shut the hell up. I turned on the radio to listen to interesting MUSIC not your dumb rap ranting buddy! Tough talking just makes you look immature and STUPID. Anybody has the power to murder anybody and I could probably do it quick enough that you wouldn't even realize what happened, just look at my wolf3d racing times. Your mouth is useless rapper! and for the benefit of humanity your vocal cords should be laser-ed off bom Whip

Rap Song detector Empty Re: Rap Song detector

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:45 am

Last edited by Wolf3DGuy on Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1739
    Registration date : 2007-09-13

Post by Thomas Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:37 pm

hmmmm i dunno i like sum rap y know when they keepin it real & stuff. smh
    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male
    Number of posts : 80
    Job : Student (Medicine)
    Registration date : 2020-01-11

Post by Ryu-sama Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:50 am

Rap? I guess it's okay sometimes. I can't listen to it all the time. Snoop Dogg isn't on my playlist that often.

There's a German rap  band I quite like.  And they're all from near the place where I live. So that's a bonus.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:01 am