Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

5 posters

Do Rockstars ever marry their own crazed fans?

Do Rockstars ever marry their own crazed fans? Empty Do Rockstars ever marry their own crazed fans?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:53 am

I wonder, you never really hear about them dating someone in the audience who goes insane for them in concerts and is their biggest fan etc., or do you? Do the stars ever say "ahhh yes, that person screaming madly in the front of the audience, I should get to know this one better!" I remember when I was at a Nine Inch Nails concert and there was this girl in the front of the mosh pit wearing a long white wedding dress claiming she was going to marry Trent or was acting like Trent was her husband already or something I forget Hahah and I was doing this wild indian chant thing and Trent seemed to enjoy it I think it even made it onto the And All This Could Have Been live album lol good times
    AryanWolf3D
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Number of posts : 104
    Registration date : 2020-02-26

Do Rockstars ever marry their own crazed fans? Empty Re: Do Rockstars ever marry their own crazed fans?

Post by AryanWolf3D Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:28 pm

Last edited by AryanWolf3D on Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    serpens
    serpens
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

Number of posts : 70
    Registration date : 2008-01-11

Do Rockstars ever marry their own crazed fans? Empty Re: Do Rockstars ever marry their own crazed fans?

Post by serpens Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:42 pm

AryanWolf3D wrote:Who let you out of the 420 thread?
    Aryan here was about to marry a fan, but it didn't work out in the end, so I'm not optimistic about this.
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1739
    Registration date : 2007-09-13

Post by Thomas Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:41 am

I know a handful of old rockers who have done this, some more famous than others; can't think of any details, though.

That NIN gig sounds insane! Wedding dress and the whole thing?! scared
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Do Rockstars ever marry their own crazed fans? Empty Must they be rock stars?

Post by stathmk Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:26 pm

Princess Peach wrote:I wonder, you never really hear about them dating someone in the audience who goes insane for them in concerts and is their biggest fan etc., or do you? Do the stars ever say "ahhh yes, that person screaming madly in the front of the audience, I should get to know this one better!" I remember when I was at a Nine Inch Nails concert and there was this girl in the front of the mosh pit wearing a long white wedding dress claiming she was going to marry Trent or was acting like Trent was her husband already or something I forget Hahah and I was doing this wild indian chant thing and Trent seemed to enjoy it I think it even made it onto the And All This Could Have Been live album lol good times
    Must they be rock stars?  Can they be other types of celebrities?  If I recall, didn't pilot Charles Lindberg Sr marry an admirer?

EDIT: I believe you that an almost stalkerish girl was wearing a wedding dress at the concert.  If it's Nine Inch Nails, I thought Nine Inch Nails or Trent had music in the first Quake game, but I don't remember it that well.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:30 pm

Last edited by Wolf3DGuy on Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nexion
    Nexion
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Number of posts : 275
    Hobbie : bringing chaos & madness into universe
    Registration date : 2008-02-27

Do Rockstars ever marry their own crazed fans? Empty Here's Johnny

Post by Nexion Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:44 am

Look no further than John Romero, that is if you count him as a rockstar. He managed to snatch 2 fans, Stevie and Raluca. He only married the latter one but that was way after Daikatana which is some sort of achievement.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Do Rockstars ever marry their own crazed fans? Empty Valerie Bertinelli and Eddie Van Halen were married

Post by stathmk Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:58 pm

Hi, Princess Peach.  Eddie Van Halen died this month and I thought that they said it was cancer.  They talked about his life in the news report on TV.  Nobody told me that American actress Valerie Bertinelli and rock star Eddie Van Halen were married!  I was surprised I didn't know that!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:45 am