Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Creating a custom signon.obj for my modded Wolf3D

Asa
    Asa
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Male
    Number of posts : 191
    Hobbie : Wolfenstein 3D, Final Fantasy and Sokoban
    Registration date : 2010-08-03

Creating a custom signon.obj for my modded Wolf3D Empty Creating a custom signon.obj for my modded Wolf3D

Post by Asa Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:57 am

I first created this "blank" so I could have a place to put any logo I created.

Creating a custom signon.obj for my modded Wolf3D Wolfv15

Then I created a test logo to see if a non-artist like myself could create something that would at least look good.

Creating a custom signon.obj for my modded Wolf3D Wolfv15LoGo

Now all I have to do is figure out how to create the data for the ini file that bmp2c needs to convert it to a signon.c file that I can then compile into a signon.obj file that I can then include in my modded version of Wolf3D.
    Asa
    Asa
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Male
    Number of posts : 191
    Hobbie : Wolfenstein 3D, Final Fantasy and Sokoban
    Registration date : 2010-08-03

Creating a custom signon.obj for my modded Wolf3D Empty Re: Creating a custom signon.obj for my modded Wolf3D

Post by Asa Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:22 pm

With help and suggestions from Wolf3DGuy and serpens over on Diehard Wolfers, I was able to get my custom signon screen installed in Wolf3D. Now I need to create the actual logo image I will use so I can replace the test logo signon with the actual logo signon in the game.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 pm