Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Creating a custom signon.obj for my modded Wolf3D

Asa
    Asa
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Male
    Number of posts : 186
    Hobbie : Wolfenstein 3D, Final Fantasy and Sokoban
    Registration date : 2010-08-03

Creating a custom signon.obj for my modded Wolf3D Empty Creating a custom signon.obj for my modded Wolf3D

Post by Asa on Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:57 am

I first created this "blank" so I could have a place to put any logo I created.

Creating a custom signon.obj for my modded Wolf3D Wolfv15

Then I created a test logo to see if a non-artist like myself could create something that would at least look good.

Creating a custom signon.obj for my modded Wolf3D Wolfv15LoGo

Now all I have to do is figure out how to create the data for the ini file that bmp2c needs to convert it to a signon.c file that I can then compile into a signon.obj file that I can then include in my modded version of Wolf3D.
    Asa
    Asa
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Male
    Number of posts : 186
    Hobbie : Wolfenstein 3D, Final Fantasy and Sokoban
    Registration date : 2010-08-03

Creating a custom signon.obj for my modded Wolf3D Empty Re: Creating a custom signon.obj for my modded Wolf3D

Post by Asa on Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:22 pm

With help and suggestions from Wolf3DGuy and serpens over on Diehard Wolfers, I was able to get my custom signon screen installed in Wolf3D. Now I need to create the actual logo image I will use so I can replace the test logo signon with the actual logo signon in the game.

Current date/time is Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:55 am