Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Wolf3dguy's amazing graphics discoveries

Princess Peach
    Princess Peach
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

Female
    Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2017-01-28

Wolf3dguy's amazing graphics discoveries Empty Wolf3dguy's amazing graphics discoveries

Post by Princess Peach on Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:45 am

Here is a thread where Wolf3dguy can post all his amazing graphics discoveries with the original wolf3d! Stay tuned for things like "Death Knight uses the same face as Trans", "There is still green and purple on these sprites", "The rocket rotations are wrong", "They used these wolf3d textures in doom/quake/lost episodes" and many more!

Roebloz likes this post

AryanWolf3D
    AryanWolf3D
    Black Cat
    Black Cat

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2020-02-26

Wolf3dguy's amazing graphics discoveries Empty Re: Wolf3dguy's amazing graphics discoveries

Post by AryanWolf3D on Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:21 am

Every sprite uses colour 255 as the transparent background, who knew Shocked

Roebloz likes this post

Wolf3DGuy
    Wolf3DGuy
    Sturmgewehr
    Sturmgewehr

Male
    Number of posts : 44
    Registration date : 2019-02-16

Wolf3dguy's amazing graphics discoveries Empty Re: Wolf3dguy's amazing graphics discoveries

Post by Wolf3DGuy on Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:56 am

Every texture in Wolf3D and Sod is bad and wrong just like the things I say to others! They should have used some mirrorring on these textures!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:56 am