Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

5 posters

HUST Episode 1 Alternate Reality Game released

HUST Episode 1 Alternate Reality Game released Empty HUST Episode 1 Alternate Reality Game released

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:03 am

HUST Episode 1 alternate reality game has been released. HUST Episode 1 is a spinoff of the main Wolfenstein 3D series. The first episode game pays homage to a top secret section of William Joseph Blazkowicz contained in the Wolfenstein 3D and Spear of Destiny hint books. VirtualBox is required to run the virtual machine software. It is available here (deleted by stathmk). The virtual machine OS is text based.

This is a post by Joshua Z Reader 92.

Last edited by stathmk on Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The 1.2 GB file doesn't need to attract the wrong kind of attention anymore.)
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

HUST Episode 1 Alternate Reality Game released Empty Listen to me.

Post by stathmk Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:44 pm

Guest wrote:HUST Episode 1 alternate reality game has been released. HUST Episode 1 is a spinoff of the main Wolfenstein 3D series. The first episode game pays homage to a top secret section of William Joseph Blazkowicz contained in the Wolfenstein 3D and Spear of Destiny hint books. VirtualBox is required to run the virtual machine software. It is available here (deleted by stathmk).  The virtual machine OS is text based.

Joshua, if you’re still reading this, there’s no good reason why you posted a 1.2 GB zip where the object of the game is to guess the password.  It’s not funny, cute, informative, or entertaining.  There’s no good reason why you deactivated your account just because you had gotten a few downvotes.  It also attracted the wrong type of attention on your Discord.

For now on, I want you to stick to one Wolf3D Haven account and not delete it.  For now on, I want you to ask dark_wizzie or myself for permission before posting a game here.

EDIT: A minute ago, I noticed that you restarted a new account with the same name.  This isn’t funny or cute.

Last edited by stathmk on Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The 1.2 GB file doesn't need to attract the wrong kind of attention anymore.)
    AryanWolf3D
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Number of posts : 104
    Registration date : 2020-02-26

HUST Episode 1 Alternate Reality Game released Empty Re: HUST Episode 1 Alternate Reality Game released

Post by AryanWolf3D Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:54 pm

Last edited by AryanWolf3D on Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The 1.2 GB file doesn't need to attract the wrong kind of attention anymore.)
    novork
    novork
    Lucky
    Lucky

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2020-05-25

HUST Episode 1 Alternate Reality Game released Empty Re: HUST Episode 1 Alternate Reality Game released

Post by novork Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:55 pm

thats his way of removing all the downvotes he got lmao

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:58 pm

Last edited by Wolf3DGuy on Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    novork
    novork
    Lucky
    Lucky

Post by novork Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:59 pm

AryanWolf3D wrote:
    stathmk wrote:
    Guest wrote:HUST Episode 1 alternate reality game has been released. HUST Episode 1 is a spinoff of the main Wolfenstein 3D series. The first episode game pays homage to a top secret section of William Joseph Blazkowicz contained in the Wolfenstein 3D and Spear of Destiny hint books. VirtualBox is required to run the virtual machine software. It is available here (deleted by stathmk).  The virtual machine OS is text based.

Joshua, if you’re still reading this, there’s no good reason why you posted a 1.2 GB zip where the object of the game is to guess the password.  It’s not funny, cute, informative, or entertaining.  There’s no good reason why you deactivated your account just because you had gotten a few downvotes.  It also attracted the wrong type of attention on your Discord.

For now on, I want you to stick to one Wolf3D Haven account and not delete it.  For now on, I want you to ask dark_wizzie or myself for permission before posting a game here.

EDIT: A minute ago, I noticed that you restarted a new account with the same name.  This isn’t funny or cute.

Then as a serious question, why don't you just ban him? He doesn't contribute anything useful, and is just a nuisance that won't go away. He's been doing this crap for like 13 years and hasn't learned ANYTHING since then. In fact, he seems to be getting progressively worse, as this latest bit of tomfoolery demonstrates.
    well you see he wants ATTENTION and he even admitted it last time so he wont stop

Last edited by stathmk on Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The 1.2 GB file doesn't need to attract the wrong kind of attention anymore.)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:00 pm

novork
    novork
    Lucky
    Lucky

Post by novork Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:06 pm

also i like how hes threatening stathmk for not letting his bullshit slide
    then randomly bringing up things that i said i just fucking cant  Frustrated

Joshua Z Reader Yesterday at 11:39 PM
    @stathmk , I am giving you a warning
    [11:39 PM]
    You are getting close to backseat moderating
    [11:40 PM]
    Novork is a troll
    Do not listen to him

Joshua Z Reader Yesterday at 11:40 PM
    He is not really a good influence here either
    He believes the holocaust did not happen
    He told me this

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:08 pm

novork
    novork
    Lucky
    Lucky

Post by novork Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:17 pm

Wolf3DGuy wrote:Yeah actually a Joshua kind of a reply,, what else do you expect?

Wait till he's going to delete his server and account, just to create a new one and share invite link here, again.
    he already made a new account 
    guess hes gonna make a new server soon

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:20 pm

Atina
    Atina
    ABC-123
    ABC-123

Female
    Number of posts : 123
    Hobbie : Nitpicking
    Registration date : 2010-09-09

Post by Atina Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:25 pm

I agree that Jpb should get a ban for this and for his general behaviour...
    novork
    novork
    Lucky
    Lucky

Post by novork Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:32 pm

Wolf3DGuy wrote:I just seriously don't know if he's actually doing this on purpose like he's just trolling around for his own entertainment or he's actually mean all this. I know him for like 3 years, but I just can't decide.
    that would be an insane amount of dedication to the jpb character @ people every time to ask them random things those videos that tiger plush 
    like shit if hes been doing it for 13 YEARS
    who knows if it started before he joined this community   No
    novork
    novork
    Lucky
    Lucky

Post by novork Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:45 pm

what a sad day  Dead
    Joshua Z Reader Today at 00:37
    Novork, you are banned 
    STOP TROLLING HAVEN!

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:58 pm

serpens
    serpens
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

Number of posts : 70
    Registration date : 2008-01-11

Post by serpens Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:30 pm

Juggling and deleting accounts would get you permanently banned at pretty much any forum that takes itself seriously. And as an aside, you put a gigabyte of worthless, redundant data on archive.org. The place runs on donations and you're wasting their bandwidth and storage space. The world is actually, measurably worse off because of this "game".

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:43 pm

Last edited by Wolf3DGuy on Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

HUST Episode 1 Alternate Reality Game released Empty Why don't I ban him yet?

Post by stathmk Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:21 pm

AryanWolf3D wrote:...Then as a serious question, why don't you just ban him?...
    Why don't I ban him yet?  It's partly because Joshua's not attacking anybody, not stalkerish, and I've seen much worse people on the internet.

His first alternate reality game was the most interesting where he wanted us to communicate through an Enigma Code simulator.  I made the mistake of being too nice and saying that I liked it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:19 pm