Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

3 posters

Joshua is back!

Joshua - Joshua is back! Empty Joshua is back!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:41 pm

This is a post by Joshua Z Reader 92.

This is the previous Joshua user that was on this forum before. I am back on it.

Last edited by Joshua Z Reader 92 on Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Joshua - Joshua is back! Empty Re: Joshua is back!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:30 pm

Last edited by Wolf3DGuy on Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1739
    Registration date : 2007-09-13

Post by Thomas Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:24 am

Good to hear from you. Hope all is well.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Joshua - Joshua is back! Empty Joshua, I hope that you're feeling better.

Post by stathmk Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:44 pm

Joshua, I hope that you're feeling better.

I'd please like for you to be mindful of your posts and the mods that you make.  Please listen, don't annoy members like Aurora, and don't have multiple accounts or deactivate your accounts.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:04 pm

This is a post by Joshua Z Reader 92.

Aurora is not online her so I can't annoy her. We are on good terms. Also, I want to point out a couple things. One of the reasons why people were annoyed with me was due to how I moderated my discord server. Discord server issues are some of the reasons why Aurora chose to write that letter which led to my ban on DieHardWolfers forum. The reasons why Aurora wanted me banned from DieHardWolfers forum are because I deleted my messages on discord and fed trolls on my discord server which led to people becoming further annoyed with me on DieHardWolfers forum as well as not using the search function on the forum and posting threads without putting effort in. Aurora told me these reasons herself.

Also, the trolls on WolfSource discord have been banned and are no longer on the discord server because Zombie had enough of the racist and derogatory talk the trolls were chatting about on his discord server.

Also, Forumotion staff has said that deactivating accounts is ok. It is their policy that must be complied with since this forum is part of their service. I added a paragraph above explaining who the post was by in case this account ever gets deleted again.
    Atina
    Atina
    ABC-123
    ABC-123

Female
    Number of posts : 123
    Hobbie : Nitpicking
    Registration date : 2010-09-09

Post by Atina Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:55 am

No jpb, this is one of many reasons people avoid/ban you and avoid your discord... please try to pretend to be normal...

Joshua - Joshua is back! Screenshot-2-1

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:49 am

Last edited by Wolf3DGuy on Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Joshua - Joshua is back! Empty Please don't deactivate accounts.

Post by stathmk Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:18 am

The screenshot shows that you posted that strange poetry at 3:56 AM.  I’m asleep or I have better things to do at 3:56 AM.

If I’m going to comment on one of the other facets of this thread, I still don’t want you to deactivate your Forumotion accounts.  Just because you can, it doesn’t mean you should.  One of the reasons that I don't want it to happen is because from now on, I want everybody to know who made a post instead of it being made by “Guest.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:43 pm