Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

3 posters

MLP: Twilight: Escape from Stalliongrad Level help

AdamMasterArt
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2014-11-09

MLP: Twilight: Escape from Stalliongrad Level help Empty MLP: Twilight: Escape from Stalliongrad Level help

Post by AdamMasterArt Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:32 pm

Hi hi guys, I would like to ask if any of you could help me on making a double boss map (one room encountering a Hans Grosse styled boss and the other a Mecha Hitler boss towards the end) for my upcoming MLP Wolf3d mod: Twilight: Escape from Stalliongrad. Thanks Smile
    Officer-Michael John
    Officer-Michael John
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 332
    Hobbie : Video and Wolf 3D mode making
    Registration date : 2014-08-04

MLP: Twilight: Escape from Stalliongrad Level help Empty Re: MLP: Twilight: Escape from Stalliongrad Level help

Post by Officer-Michael John Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:50 am

I helping for you.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

MLP: Twilight: Escape from Stalliongrad Level help Empty Stalingrad?

Post by stathmk Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:02 pm

AdamMasterArt wrote:Hi hi guys, I would like to ask if any of you could help me on making a double boss map (one room encountering a Hans Grosse styled boss and the other a Mecha Hitler boss towards the end) for my upcoming MLP Wolf3d mod: Twilight: Escape from Stalliongrad. Thanks Smile
    I don't mean to be superficial, but do you mean Stalingrad?
    AdamMasterArt
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2014-11-09

MLP: Twilight: Escape from Stalliongrad Level help Empty Re: MLP: Twilight: Escape from Stalliongrad Level help

Post by AdamMasterArt Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:27 pm

stathmk wrote:
    AdamMasterArt wrote:Hi hi guys, I would like to ask if any of you could help me on making a double boss map (one room encountering a Hans Grosse styled boss and the other a Mecha Hitler boss towards the end) for my upcoming MLP Wolf3d mod: Twilight: Escape from Stalliongrad. Thanks Smile
    I don't mean to be superficial, but do you mean Stalingrad?
    Nope, this is going to be another MLP Based game (Autumn's Adventure being my first). This game centers around an alternate version of the episode: The Cutie Map (Part 1 and 2) where Twilight was thrown in to the depths of an underground dungeon, and it's up to her to get out and survive, and to terminate Starlight Glimmer: Leader of Stalliongrad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:11 pm