Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

Searching for Undergraduate Scholarship

Ipank7000
    Ipank7000
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Male
    Number of posts : 42
    Job : Studying in Indonesia University (Universitas Indonesia)
    Registration date : 2011-04-21

Searching for Undergraduate Scholarship Empty Searching for Undergraduate Scholarship

Post by Ipank7000 Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:55 am

Hi guys, i just want to ask you guys about undergraduate scholarship in you guys country. I can search in google but too many information and It's confusing. I mean, I am studying in one of the university in my country (Indonesia) but I just want to something different and I want to compete with people around the world. Actually, I was applied MEXT Scholarship 2015 but of course (as i though) I was rejected  Crying or Very sad .

Sleeping.... ( -.-) zZz
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1786
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Searching for Undergraduate Scholarship Empty Can you clarify which country you want?

Post by stathmk Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:26 pm

Can you clarify which country you want?  JPB and I are Americans.  Brian (Schabbs) is British.  Chris and somebody else are Canadians.  DoomJedi was born in Ukraine and is now living in Israel.

I went to Purdue University in Indiana.  It has Engineering, Aviation, Liberal Arts, and other fields of study.  Neil Armstrong and about a third of the Astronauts were enrolled at Purdue.  At least at the time I went to Purdue, Purdue had the 3rd largest number of international students in America.  There's no shortage of Asians.  I clicked on your MEXT Scholarship 2015 link about Japan.  I know that Purdue probably still has an Indonesian Students Association and a Philipino Students Association.  Tagalog (Philipino) is a mixture of Spanish, Japanese, and other languages, right?  Check http://www.fastweb.com and http://www.purdue.edu for scholarships.  I no longer live at Purdue.  I don't know how to help you any more.
    Ipank7000
    Ipank7000
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Male
    Number of posts : 42
    Job : Studying in Indonesia University (Universitas Indonesia)
    Registration date : 2011-04-21

Searching for Undergraduate Scholarship Empty Re: Searching for Undergraduate Scholarship

Post by Ipank7000 Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:51 pm

The country is depend on where you live (like you in America). Anyway, thanks for the info and the fastweb seems to be for American only, and after I searching and searching I think it's kinda hard for undergraduate (very rare) but it's pretty much for post graduate. Again thanks for the info.

Sleeping.... ( -.-) zZz
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1786
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Searching for Undergraduate Scholarship Empty I found this old thread...

Post by stathmk Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:11 pm

I found this old thread when I was looking through old emails for wolf3d.darkbb.com.

Did you ever get that scholarship?  What country are you in now?

Sponsored content

Searching for Undergraduate Scholarship Empty Re: Searching for Undergraduate Scholarship

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:45 pm