Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

DOOM: Legions of Hell SDL Version

insurrectionman
    insurrectionman
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

Male
    Number of posts : 12
    Job : Web Developer
    Hobbie : Wolf3D, Programming, Landscaping/Remodeling
    Registration date : 2007-03-25

DOOM: Legions of Hell SDL Version Empty DOOM: Legions of Hell SDL Version

Post by insurrectionman Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Hey guys!

I rarely use this forum (should probably bookmark it). I would like to announce DOOM: Legions of Hell for Wolf4SDL. Its a project I picked up this summer to get back into Wolf3D modding. I've been extraordinarily busy with college the last few years, and with this being my last year, I hope to get back into Wolf3D modding to finish all of the mods that I promised years ago.

Anyways, DOOMLOH4SDL is hoping to come out December 25th. I have the entire thing complete. I am just testing through it thoroughly (the one thing I didn't do before). It's going really well, as I am half way through Episode 3 (of 4) at this point of time. I have 1 beta tester, would've been more if the DHW forums haven't been flaking out the last week Sad

Any questions or comments about it, let me know.

Thanks
    insurrectionman
    insurrectionman
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

Male

DOOM: Legions of Hell SDL Version Empty Re: DOOM: Legions of Hell SDL Version

Post by insurrectionman Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:46 pm

Hey everyone,

I have an update on news about the game.

I have completed 3 of the 4 episodes, testing, fixing up the maps, and fixing any bugs that I come across. With my college finals approaching in the next two weeks I might not find very much time this month to work on them. After the exams, I have wisdom teeth surgery that will put me out for a few more days. If need be, I may have to push the release til New Years, hoping that those extra days will allow me time to finish the maps.

I will try to keep you updated around the middle of the month, and see where I am at. Until then,

Happy wolfing!
    insurrectionman
    insurrectionman
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

Male

DOOM: Legions of Hell SDL Version Empty DOOM Legions of Hell SDL Released (on Christmas)

Post by insurrectionman Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:43 am

Hey guys,

(I forgot to post this here around Christmas, but I managed to get it on the Diehardwolfers Forum. Here it is for you.)

I have completed testing and preparations for my port of DOOMLOH to SDL. If there are questions, comments, criticism, advice, anything just let me know. I hope you enjoy the work I put into the engine. I know the maps are my original work, and aren't challenging or anything. The first episode can be quite difficult, but 2-4 are not as bad.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mqg73430ti5i5sr

or

http://www.moddb.com/mods/doom-legions-of-hell-sdl-version/downloads/doom-legions-of-hell-sdl-v10

Sponsored content

DOOM: Legions of Hell SDL Version Empty Re: DOOM: Legions of Hell SDL Version

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:24 am