Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

Where can I find the Wolfenstein 3D Super Upgrades Floppy Disks?

Upgrades - Where can I find the Wolfenstein 3D Super Upgrades Floppy Disks? Empty Where can I find the Wolfenstein 3D Super Upgrades Floppy Disks?

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:26 am

Does anyone on here know where I can find the Wolfenstein 3D Super Upgrades Floppy Disks? Are there CDs available? I know it is freeware, I might actually buy the disks and have it as a collector's item.
    Schabbs
    Schabbs
    Extreme Wolfer
    Extreme Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 3036
    Job : Retired
    Hobbie : Playing Wolf3D/ROTT, eating out, travel, music, snooker
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Upgrades - Where can I find the Wolfenstein 3D Super Upgrades Floppy Disks? Empty Re: Where can I find the Wolfenstein 3D Super Upgrades Floppy Disks?

Post by Schabbs Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:26 pm

jpb6891 wrote:Does anyone on here know where I can find the Wolfenstein 3D Super Upgrades Floppy Disks? Are there CDs available? I know it is freeware, I might actually buy the disks and have it as a collector's item.

I think they are only available as a download.

http://www.3drealms.com/downloads.html

Brian.
    Cat Productions - mapper
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1778
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Upgrades - Where can I find the Wolfenstein 3D Super Upgrades Floppy Disks? Empty Ask Chris

Post by stathmk Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:57 pm

I stumbled into this thread while looking for something else.

Once somebody said that the 800+ non-random Wolfenstein 3D Super Upgrades levels are on Chris (Chokster's) web site.  Ask him.  I don't know if they are all converted by him from those screwy wild card extensions to the regular extension.  From my memory, level set C or CC is the best and 60 levels.  I thought that level set was created by Ideas From The Deep.

3D Realms' web site includes The Super Upgrades with a level editor that's probably outdated and a random level generator that I don't like anymore.  I will not post randomly generated levels on Wolfenstein Goodies.

Sponsored content

Upgrades - Where can I find the Wolfenstein 3D Super Upgrades Floppy Disks? Empty Re: Where can I find the Wolfenstein 3D Super Upgrades Floppy Disks?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:50 pm