Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

3 posters

Wolfenstein Sexitology (Ep 1 and 2) by Executor

Poll

How would you rate it?

[ 1 ]
    Wolfenstein Sexitology (Ep 1 and 2) by Executor Bar_left25%Wolfenstein Sexitology (Ep 1 and 2) by Executor Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Wolfenstein Sexitology (Ep 1 and 2) by Executor Bar_left50%Wolfenstein Sexitology (Ep 1 and 2) by Executor Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Wolfenstein Sexitology (Ep 1 and 2) by Executor Bar_left25%Wolfenstein Sexitology (Ep 1 and 2) by Executor Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Wolfenstein Sexitology (Ep 1 and 2) by Executor Bar_left0%Wolfenstein Sexitology (Ep 1 and 2) by Executor Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Wolfenstein Sexitology (Ep 1 and 2) by Executor Bar_left0%Wolfenstein Sexitology (Ep 1 and 2) by Executor Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    WolfForever

Number of posts : 864
    Registration date : 2010-12-05

Wolfenstein Sexitology (Ep 1 and 2) by Executor Empty Wolfenstein Sexitology (Ep 1 and 2) by Executor

Post by WolfForever Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:01 pm

I played this one recently, it's a set of excellent maps IMO. However I must mark it "Good" because DosBox had annoying crashes on multiple maps in the second episode. For the first episode, though, that was excellent! What do you think of this project?

EDIT: d/l link is in post below.

Last edited by WolfForever on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WolfForever

Wolfenstein Sexitology (Ep 1 and 2) by Executor Empty Re: Wolfenstein Sexitology (Ep 1 and 2) by Executor

Post by WolfForever Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:05 pm

Like my other recent polls I've updated for a d/l link - http://www.brlowe.co.uk/EX_WS12.zip
    WolfForever

Wolfenstein Sexitology (Ep 1 and 2) by Executor Empty Re: Wolfenstein Sexitology (Ep 1 and 2) by Executor

Post by WolfForever Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Unless you were really just freshly "pissed" from the bugs in some E2 levels, I wouldn't call this set "Average" in any way. E1 is just plain awesomeness! Oh well, I guess everyone has their own opinion still. And the votes are appreciated regardless! Smile (barring any "I'll just pick a random choice here" voters)
    yellowmadness54
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2011-02-20

Post by yellowmadness54 Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:19 am

WolfForever wrote:I played this one recently, it's a set of excellent maps IMO. However I must mark it "Good" because DosBox had annoying crashes on multiple maps in the second episode. For the first episode, though, that was excellent! What do you think of this project?

EDIT: d/l link is in post below.
    Oh I dont suggest using DOSbox...ever.

If you have an XP and I think vista and 7, just click the .exe file and it should deffinatly work for you a whole lot better.

I had to do this with BLOOD, as well.
    D3m3
    D3m3
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Male
    Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2014-06-16

Post by D3m3 Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:04 am

Did not play,but I feel that the modification is ideal(Let's Play will be)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:41 pm