Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

+3
Schabbs
drchainsaw
PicNic
7 posters

Can anybody beat "All This and Wolf3D?"

stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Can anybody beat "All This and Wolf3D?" Empty Can anybody beat "All This and Wolf3D?"

Post by stathmk Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:48 pm

Can anybody beat "All This and Wolf 3D?" How do you even get past levels 69 and 70?

I emailed author Thomas Weiling and it sent me back an "Undeliverable mail" message.

"All This and Wolf 3D" won't show anything in a map editor. I've tried this.

Last edited by stathmk on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Schabbs
    Schabbs
    Extreme Wolfer
    Extreme Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 3036
    Job : Retired
    Hobbie : Playing Wolf3D/ROTT, eating out, travel, music, snooker
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Can anybody beat "All This and Wolf3D?" Empty Re: Can anybody beat "All This and Wolf3D?"

Post by Schabbs Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:15 am

I've got up to level 69 but wasn't able to beat it. Sad

Brian.
    Cat Productions - mapper
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Can anybody beat "All This and Wolf3D?" Empty I have an idea.

Post by stathmk Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:06 pm

Level 68 has fog and new ghosts.

You can't exit level 69. If you do, then it has a screen of "Every time you exit level 69, God kills a kitten." Then you lose a man.

The first part of level 69 flashes by in phases. If you see the screen with BJ's "I am Death Incarnate Face" on the wall, then keep on pressing the space bar against it and you will have a maximum of 200% health. Then you go to a part of the level without a time limit. Let's say that all of this so far is "Wave 1." You will see two tunnels behind doors, that go to "Waves 2a and 2b." Wave 2a and 2b have trivial differences but you can go from one to the other. In the first blue room, there's a secret passageway. The Doom Marine and Duke Nukem each have a lot of firepower, so now that I know where they are, I would avoid them. Collect both gold keys and both silver keys because the keys that you will have will matter.

How to get to wave 3:

Collect 5 of the 6 pictures of women and girls. When you go to wave 3, shoot the dog, but not the band members. Then go through the other white door to the room where there's the police man that you just shot. Collect the 6th picture of girls and women and the clock will stop. The most seconds that I've had the clock stop at was 63. As the clock stops, there will be a deliriously happy screen that says, "Hi, Mom" with lots of crazy stuff.

Don't go to the first aid kits at either side of the band's hallway yet. Go to where the column has been replaced with a pile of bones, turn right, go around the corner and collect the doll on the floor in front of the well. Go to the elevator. It has a Commander Keen lynched inside of it. Shoot the Commander Keen. For some reason, two policemen hear this and run out of the two green doors. Shoot these two policemen who morph into other characters. Go back to what I would call wave 2a or 2b where there's the other blue hallway from the Pac-Man level. There's a secret passageway at the end. Go through the doors now because you have the keys. Collect the doll that's in the elevator where you started out.

By the ways, in the entryway of wave 2a or 2b, there's a secret passage that goes to a 1 up. Now power up closer to 100% health so that you can run past the 2 industructable Robocop-like guys who gaurd the other two dolls.

I have an idea. I have never collected all 4 dolls, but I suspect that this has something to do with completing this level. Sorry this is so trivial and confusing.

Edit: Since I've posted, I've beaten "All This And Wolf 3D." Yes, you do need to collect all 4 dolls on the next to the last level.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy

Can anybody beat "All This and Wolf3D?" Empty Re: Can anybody beat "All This and Wolf3D?"

Post by Dark_wizzie Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:34 pm

Okie, from what I am hearing, level 69 is a very, very odd level.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Can anybody beat "All This and Wolf3D?" Empty Odd, confusing, and preposterous

Post by stathmk Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:55 pm

Dark_wizzie wrote:Okie, from what I am hearing, level 69 is a very, very odd level.
    It's also confusing and preposterous. I had forgotten to mention the trippy programming effects at the beginning and the programmed sound effects. I shot a Nazi dead and then somebody shouted, "You bastard!"

In one part, I found a pool of green slime instead of red blood.

I had forgotten to say that you are given about 459 seconds to complete waves 2a and 2b by collecting the pictures of women and girls. If you run out of time, you die, go to Hades, a skull stares at you, and you get attacked by the Mozilla Firefox on the Internet Explorer logo, or Homer Simpson, or Dean's bunny avatar, or other cartoon characters.

I had forgotten to mention that the band has a DHW (Diehard Wolfers) logo in front of it. You also can't touch a band member or you'll get hurt.

Level 69 is made up of parts of the Pac-Man level and certain parts of other levels in the Original 6 Episodes.

I live in Indiana. There's an interstate 69 in Indiana. I wonder if the level 69 exit is programmed on the Interstate 69 exit. Nevermind. That joke just died.

The Chokage total conversion is weird, but not this weird. Level 69 and Chokage were both programmed by Chris Chokan. Ask him her about how he she did some of the coding effects.

If one of you guys wants the saved game file that starts at the elevator at the end of 67 or 68, then just send me a message with your email listed. When I completed level 70, my total time was about 13:46:00. He actually programmed a timer that goes past 99:99!

"All This And Wolf 3D" gets my vote for the game most appropriate for April Fool's Day.

Last edited by stathmk on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PicNic
    PicNic
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1584
    Registration date : 2007-04-16

Post by PicNic Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:58 pm

Download link? Smile
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Can anybody beat "All This and Wolf3D?" Empty I’ll just email it to you.

Post by stathmk Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:08 am

PicNic wrote:Download link? Smile
    PicNic, I know your email. I’ll just email it to you.
    PicNic
    PicNic
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1584

Post by PicNic Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:11 am

Thanks, why all the savegames?
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Can anybody beat "All This and Wolf3D?" Empty Savegames

Post by stathmk Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:00 am

PicNic wrote:Thanks, why all the savegames?
    OK, I didn't really think about that. I guess that you can start at an earlier level and try to get more 100 percents on kills, treasures, or secrets to increase your score. Then you can see if you've beaten my score at https://wolf3d.darkbb.com/polls-and-ratings-f7/what-s-your-highest-wolfenstein-3d-score-in-any-game-t1108.htm#10150 .

You get a huge point bonus each time that you get one of the four dolls.

I was given 100,000 points at the completion screen of level 69. I think it was something like I had a time of 7:40 or 7:50 while the par time was 8:30.
    Dean
    Dean
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male
    Number of posts : 590
    Hobbie : Being smarter then everyone else in the room...

Post by Dean Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:39 pm

I tested this when Thomas and Chris made it and I always told them people would have trouble with level 69 and that they should make it into the one and only secret level but they wanted to leave it the way it was finally released. I completed it once, it took days of frustration to get through it and that was only on the easiest level. Chris told me that it is possible and that he had done it on all dificulties though.

The Wolfenstein 3d Blog - Updated Wednesdays!
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Can anybody beat "All This and Wolf3D?" Empty Dean's rabbit avatar is in the game

Post by stathmk Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:09 pm

Dean wrote:I tested this when Thomas and Chris made it and I always told them people would have trouble with level 69 and that they should make it into the one and only secret level but they wanted to leave it the way it was finally released. I completed it once, it took days of frustration to get through it and that was only on the easiest level. Chris told me that it is possible and that he had done it on all dificulties though.
    Dean didn't notice or had forgotten to mention that his rabbit avatar is in level 69. Every time that you run out of time, you go to Hades with some cartoon characters including sometimes Homer Simpson. Sometimes it includes Dean's rabbit avatar.
    Dean
    Dean
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male

Post by Dean Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:02 pm

Yes, that's right it does, and of course i noticed but the games about a lot more than my Avatar being in it... There's a number of Avatar's in there including Thomas, Chris, Talented Mr. Leo & AReyeP.

Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1739
    Registration date : 2007-09-13

Post by Thomas Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:08 pm

Ah! I never knew anybody would talk about the long lost level 69. I completed it myself on the easiest difficulty once... Today I still think it's the best effort ever made for Wolf, something Chris does very well. I understand it's a hard-***, but I've been playing AReyeP and MCS' games for a while and it was sort of an homage to them. Their maps are hard as hell too but well done nonetheless.
    Chris did not inform me about anything; I was shocked when I tried the map for the first time myself. But I loved it. I'm glad to see somebody picked it up, and that my game still lives on two-three years after it was made.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Can anybody beat "All This and Wolf3D?" Empty Hi, Thomas. ...

Post by stathmk Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:07 pm

Hi, Thomas.

For all of you who have played, “All This and Wolf3D,” please post your score here: https://wolf3d.darkbb.com/polls-and-ratings-f7/what-s-your-highest-wolfenstein-3d-score-in-any-game-t1108.htm Actually, post your highest score from any Wolf3D mod on the page.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:14 pm

stathmk wrote:Hi, Thomas.

For all of you who have played, “All This and Wolf3D,” please post your score here: https://wolf3d.darkbb.com/polls-and-ratings-f7/what-s-your-highest-wolfenstein-3d-score-in-any-game-t1108.htm Actually, post your highest score from any Wolf3D mod on the page.
    Can't someone just mod the game and cheat and get super high scores? ;p

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    drchainsaw
    drchainsaw
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Male
    Number of posts : 192
    Hobbie : Wolf3D
    Registration date : 2007-04-01

Post by drchainsaw Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:25 pm

I love level 69 its one of my favourite wolf levels of all time Cool Took me ages to beat it lol

Mods;
    Castle Hasselhoff
    Nazis With Attitude
    Hitler's Ark
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Can anybody beat "All This and Wolf3D?" Empty Re: Super high scores

Post by stathmk Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:14 pm

Dark_wizzie wrote:Can't someone just mod the game and cheat and get super high scores? ;p
    Now that I think about it, it might be possible. However, I think it would be more trouble than it's worth to mod the game just for that. It won't show up in The map editor.
    Dean
    Dean
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male

Post by Dean Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:51 pm

You can't unless you have the original source a Chris protected it someway. No one I know has been able to as yet.

I have a few versions that it can be done in as I was the tester and needed a version with all the cheat codes enabled but theres no way in Hell I'm going to release that...

Thomas and Chris obviously wanted it protected for a reason.

Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:53 pm

stathmk wrote:
    Dark_wizzie wrote:Can't someone just mod the game and cheat and get super high scores? ;p
    Now that I think about it, it might be possible. However, I think it would be more trouble than it's worth to mod the game just for that. It won't show up in The map editor.
    That, I can totally confirm. I got stuck on some level and can't find the key. But all the secrecy... to protect only a mod from cheaters? Neutral

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Dean
    Dean
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male

Post by Dean Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:30 pm

Partly, plus from using any part of the contents as well. It's the mod makers right.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:45 pm

Dean wrote:Partly, plus from using any part of the contents as well. It's the mod makers right.
    Sureeee. Whatever you say, you senile 87 year old man. Laughing
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:29 pm

This is great. I never knew people would be so eager to break into this. Should we release a human approach of level 69 and overview of all maps plus cheats? Maybe someday... Or not!
    Dean
    Dean
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male

Post by Dean Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:59 pm

I think a walkthrough of level 69 would be helpful, most people seem to be having trouble with it.

Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:05 pm

What is so hard about that level? Can't you just save alot and win?

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Schabbs
    Schabbs
    Extreme Wolfer
    Extreme Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 3036
    Job : Retired
    Hobbie : Playing Wolf3D/ROTT, eating out, travel, music, snooker

Post by Schabbs Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:15 am

Dark_wizzie wrote:What is so hard about that level? Can't you just save alot and win?
    You can't save the game on level 69. Also, there's a time limit on completing it.

Brian.
    Cat Productions - mapper
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:43 am

Twisted Evil Yeah, it's magnificent. Oh come on. It's easy as pie on Skill 1.
    Dean
    Dean
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male

Post by Dean Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:21 pm

The problem is Thomas that you've played 68 levels already to get there on another skill...

Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:00 pm

Bad excuse! Beware of my future project "Even More & Wolf 3D" containing 120 levels! Cool
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Can anybody beat "All This and Wolf3D?" Empty 120 levels?

Post by stathmk Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:14 pm

Thomas wrote:Bad excuse! Beware of my future project "Even More & Wolf 3D" containing 120 levels! Cool
    You really want to create a 120-level game? Why not instead save some levels for Schabbs' and Dark_Wizzie's Bones Alert Wolf3D Haven map set? They are having some trouble going up to 60 levels. Or maybe somebody could save up their levels for a mod that's a dream I have that I'm procrastinating. I want to make a medieval mod with graphics changes. If anybody is interested in collaborating with me, then contact me.
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:12 pm

Actually, that post was a joke back then. But now it's a reality. http://diehardwolfers.areyep.com/viewtopic.php?t=5426&pc_tzo=3600&pc_d=20091128&pc_t=83383
    This project has been around for a couple of months now and will contain 100 maps. Havoc is doing the EXE in SDL - it will have 9 new enemies, explodeable things, textured floors and ceilings, missile launchers, etc. - the lots. 91 maps has been done already and I'm finishing up the last 9 before Christmas. I expect the game to be released in March or April, since another mod of mine (Which was originally shelved but now reworked into a neat SDL EXE also by Havoc) will come out in two weeks or less.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:01 pm

Sounds nice. But please don't make it so I have to find pushwalls to find keys to finish the level. In a large level that is overwhelming.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:30 pm

Well, I love that trick, it keeps the players going. Plus, it's fun making maps like that. Can't be my fault you're a wuzz! Can anybody beat "All This and Wolf3D?" Affraid Just kidding.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Can anybody beat "All This and Wolf3D?" Empty Levels 68 and 69 walkthroughs

Post by stathmk Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Dean wrote:I think a walkthrough of level 69 would be helpful, most people seem to be having trouble with it.
    Balames87 has filmed levels 68 and 69 of All This And Wolf 3D:
    68: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB64ni2cLEs
    69: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb3tmk9Hn8g
    Thanks, Balames87!

For some reason, I remember doing the loops in the reverse order that Balames87 did.

He had forgotten to mention that when you try to save or exit the level, that you get a message that’s very, very strange. Try it.

A policeman comes out of the wall near the place where you get the first of Chris Chokan’s 6 girl avatars. I think that behind one of the nearby doors is the Doom Guy. If you shoot him to death, he screams just like in Doom.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:58 am