Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

To Do List Updated 11/14/08 4:08 PM

Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

To Do List Updated 11/14/08 4:08 PM Empty To Do List Updated 11/14/08 4:08 PM

Post by Dark_wizzie Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:37 pm

The post buttons have not been changed to the better one (see French to English, English to French button" thread at Wolf3d Haven Chat. The one we want is the second one.

Post Avatar bar is on the right, not the left.

Timeout chatbox problem: sometimes does not show away status. Maybe extend the time for a timeout? Maybe take off timeouts all together?

BBcode problem: The bb code in the forum is not wokring right; this means you can't show the picture without giving a link. This also means no spoiler bbcode or anything like it. I will try to fix it.

On portal navigation block and the editing place for the top bar with the login, faq, and portal options, adding a specific link doesn't work; no matter what you do, the forum adds
    www.wolf3d.darkbb.com before it. So if I put, go to www.google.com, the forum takes you to www.wolf3d.darkbb.com/www.google.com.
    Once again, I think that there is a button problem in the gallery. Can someone confirm this?

All Fixed

Last edited by Dark_wizzie on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 5 times in total

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Schabbs
    Schabbs
    Extreme Wolfer
    Extreme Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 3036
    Job : Retired
    Hobbie : Playing Wolf3D/ROTT, eating out, travel, music, snooker
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

To Do List Updated 11/14/08 4:08 PM Empty Re: To Do List Updated 11/14/08 4:08 PM

Post by Schabbs Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:07 am

Dark_wizzie wrote:The post buttons have not been changed to the better one (see French to English, English to French button" thread at Wolf3d Haven Chat. The one we want is the second one.

The buttons have now been changed.

Brian.
    Cat Productions - mapper

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:58 pm