Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

To WolferCooker

To WolferCooker Empty To WolferCooker

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:36 am

As a fellow hater of guns and violence I recommend Clyde's Adventures. It's a fun sidescroller with no enemies where you pick up energy balls and diamonds in castles and it has cool sounds and graphics. Maybe a 3D version of it would be cool too.

To WolferCooker Clydes-adventure_2
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

To WolferCooker Empty Re: Maybe a 3D version of it would be cool too.

Post by stathmk Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:16 pm

Princess Peach wrote:As a fellow hater of guns and violence I recommend Clyde's Adventures. It's a fun sidescroller with no enemies where you pick up energy balls and diamonds in castles and it has cool sounds and graphics. Maybe a 3D version of it would be cool too.

To WolferCooker Clydes-adventure_2
    A 3D version?  Whatever this is, it reminds me of Commander Keen.  Once on an Ultimate Doom or Doom II: Hell on Earth forum, I saw the secret levels screenshots of a Team Raycast Doom game.  The secret levels had a Commander Keen theme with the caves and walking slugs or snails.  I can't believe I had forgotten to bookmark the thread.  That's if you like Commander Keen style games.

You are sarcastic that you hate guns and violence!?  About 2 1/2 years ago, I saw 2 news articles that an American man was attacked by a bear and killed it without a gun.  He was bloodied up.  How does this man walk with balls that big?  I think that I once saw on The Dr. Oz show something about poaching with guns.  The man with Dr. Oz said, "If you're thinking about poaching, run around naked without a weapon, and strangle the animal with your bare hands."  What would Freud say about that?  Freud would say, "I'm not touching that one."  EDIT: For the record, I don't want to see them naked!

Today, are you in Japan, Canada, or The Philipines?  Tell the Japanese Prime Minister I said, "Ko ni chi wa!"  Tell the Canadian Prime Minister I said, "Happy Boxing Day!"  Tell The Philipino Prime Minister that I said, "Philipinos push the Manilla envelope a little bit further and South Koreans can sing and dance because they have Seoul!"

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:44 am