Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

Hello echoes from the abyss

Agent_Falcon93
    Agent_Falcon93
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Male
    Number of posts : 39
    Job : Entrepreneur
    Hobbie : Beach Days & Gardening
    Message : Author of Castle Erzengel Demo, and the upcoming Runes of North Castle Court, and the rest of the Series : Knights of the ᛋᛋ.
    Registration date : 2021-12-05

Hello echoes from the abyss  Empty Hello echoes from the abyss

Post by Agent_Falcon93 Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:51 pm

Twisted Evil After years in exile I have returned to say heidi ho neighbor

(just being dramatic Hello echoes from the abyss  1f605 , I was very busy)

So I have dusted off my mod series project, and breathed life back into it, but having done so, I can only rightly delay it until atleast next fall. 
    Runes of North Castle Court being a demo for the Knights of SS series, I want it to both "demo-nstrate" the feel of the series, and fit into the series as the first episode of the saga, which means it needs to have the majority of the code changes in the engine, and some tweaks to the storyline and levels, perhaps 30% of the coding remains to be done which is actually a substantial amount, some new levels may be added(could be up to a 10 level demo), and some of the levels may be significantly remodeled, and I have to line up some good contractors to do those renovations and construction and put a deposit down the bricks and all that, were talking 3.5 million USD in renovations and construction  Hello echoes from the abyss  1f528 Hello echoes from the abyss  1f477  Hello echoes from the abyss  1f4b0 Hello echoes from the abyss  1f4b5  Hello echoes from the abyss  1f4b8 ...... JK LOL.     
    With so much left to be done, and being that I need to shift most of my focus back onto business soon, that means I need to delay the series,
    KSS is one of my life's creative project babies, musn't be pushed out before it's ready. 
    And the rest of the series will be much easier to create once the base engine and multimedia resources are completed. 

However, I will also be wrapping up a few more changes and creating an engine and suite to use to make some levels and mini games outside of the KSS series. 
    I may port Spooky 3D into that, switch it up a bit, and add another level, regardless I just want to make some fun and challenging levels for people to play in the mean time. 
    Attachments
    Hello echoes from the abyss  Attachmentl2.png
    behind enemy lines
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (70 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
    Hello echoes from the abyss  AttachmentTemple Of Horus 93.png
    at home base
    (60 Kb) Downloaded 5 times

Last edited by Agent_Falcon93 on Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:57 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : removing strange arrows, typos, OMG, such typos)

Hello echoes from the abyss  Right-arrow

Hello echoes from the abyss  Right-arrow farao "Call Pizza Hut and say Ardwolf"  Hello echoes from the abyss  1f355
    Agent_Falcon93
    Agent_Falcon93
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Male
    Message : Author of Castle Erzengel Demo, and the upcoming Runes of North Castle Court, and the rest of the Series : Knights of the ᛋᛋ.

Hello echoes from the abyss  Empty Re: Hello echoes from the abyss

Post by Agent_Falcon93 Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:05 pm

Hello echoes from the abyss  Right-arrow ah......... I hope I put this in right section.... sorry if not.

Hello echoes from the abyss  Right-arrow farao "Call Pizza Hut and say Ardwolf"  Hello echoes from the abyss  1f355
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Hello echoes from the abyss  Empty Welcome back!

Post by stathmk Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:08 pm

Welcome back!  I think I remember you.

You put a lot of work into those 2 screenshots.  I clicked on your Temple of Horus 93.png image.  I'm wondering if I'm missing some info from The Wolf3D web sites because I don't know what that symbol means.  It's the symbol with red lines behind something on the right half of Temple of Horus 93.png.
    Agent_Falcon93
    Agent_Falcon93
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Male

Post by Agent_Falcon93 Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:35 pm

Thanks Smile 

Actually, that room has been slightly changed, I forgot that was an older version I uploaded before... 
    newer sc's attached. 

The symbol you are referring to is the Unicursal Hexagram. 
    It symbolizes unity of the Microcosm and Macrocosm and the Continuity of the Universe. It is also the symbol of Thelema.
    In the game the character belongs to a fictional order of rather irregular Masonry which became Thelemic, and after the suppression of Freemasonry by the NSDAP regime eventually became involved in covert resistance operations.
    Attachments
    Hello echoes from the abyss  AttachmentTemple 1.png
    current layout view 1
    (72 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
    Hello echoes from the abyss  AttachmentTemple 2.png
    current layout view 2
    (55 Kb) Downloaded 4 times

Last edited by Agent_Falcon93 on Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:01 am