Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

The Falcon Returns

Agent_Falcon93
    Agent_Falcon93
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Male
    Number of posts : 39
    Job : Entrepreneur
    Hobbie : Beach Days & Gardening
    Message : Author of Castle Erzengel Demo, and the upcoming Runes of North Castle Court, and the rest of the Series : Knights of the ᛋᛋ.
    Registration date : 2021-12-05

The Falcon Returns  Empty The Falcon Returns

Post by Agent_Falcon93 Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:57 am

The Falcon Returns 🦅  farao 
    I lost access to the email I used for my old account here and on DHW, this is my new account. 
    I also wanted to thank everyone who helped me before and recently, and let people know I have not abandoned my mod projects. 
    I had shelved the projects for a few years, moved across the country with my exwife, started a business, long story. 
    During this time of year it is common for underfunded start ups in my industry to be slow, and I found playing some video games and working on mods to be a nice break from the stress of business. 
    Soon I will be working on business full time again and will not be able to work on modding more than a few hours every few weeks, with some exceptions here and there, but I can make that work, I think most of the major code changes for the KSS engine are done now.... Most....
    There will be some levels coming in the near-mid-term future. 

Anyhow, I will post more about the specifics of my mod projects in another post.

Last edited by Agent_Falcon93 on Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

The Falcon Returns  Right-arrow

The Falcon Returns  Right-arrow farao "Call Pizza Hut and say Ardwolf"  The Falcon Returns  1f355