Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

3 posters

Back in wolf3d modding and whats have my plans

Valts
    Valts
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 384
    Job : Student (Estonian University of Life Sciences)
    Hobbie : reading, history, poker, billiard and snooker, gaming
    Registration date : 2007-05-16

Back in wolf3d modding and whats have my plans Empty Back in wolf3d modding and whats have my plans

Post by Valts Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:00 pm

Greetings.

Today I discovered my old little mapset review http://deans-wolf-blog.blogspot.com/2014/02/review-escape-from-steinburg-castle.html
    Honestly, I didn't even remember that mapset. First I'm apologize if this the wrong place to post.
    What plans I have now? I try make better Escape from Steinberg Castle version. Thats means I try make my older levels bit larger and fix some things and hopefully make now 21 levels. Well I have some others SOD unfinished projects, what I try to add now EfSC. Screenshots coming later.

thats all
    Valts

Back in wolf3d modding and whats have my plans Empty Re: Back in wolf3d modding and whats have my plans

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:37 am

Last edited by Wolf3DGuy on Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1739
    Registration date : 2007-09-13

Back in wolf3d modding and whats have my plans Empty Re: Back in wolf3d modding and whats have my plans

Post by Thomas Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:39 am

Nice to have you back. Keep on making maps and give some love to Spear of Destiny.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back in wolf3d modding and whats have my plans Empty Valts, welcome back to the forums!

Post by stathmk Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:00 pm

Valts, welcome back to the forums!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:45 pm