Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

The (Almost) Complete Guide to Wolfenstein 3D online

Asa
    Asa
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Male
    Number of posts : 191
    Hobbie : Wolfenstein 3D, Final Fantasy and Sokoban
    Registration date : 2010-08-03

The (Almost) Complete Guide to Wolfenstein 3D online Empty The (Almost) Complete Guide to Wolfenstein 3D online

Post by Asa Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:33 pm

This is only the first page, but it will show you what the document looked like on the Mac.

The (Almost) Complete Guide to Wolfenstein 3D

Edit: I made more changes, and the webpage to go to has changed.

Last edited by Asa on Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:54 am; edited 2 times in total
    Asa
    Asa
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Male
    Number of posts : 191
    Hobbie : Wolfenstein 3D, Final Fantasy and Sokoban
    Registration date : 2010-08-03

The (Almost) Complete Guide to Wolfenstein 3D online Empty Re: The (Almost) Complete Guide to Wolfenstein 3D online

Post by Asa Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:51 pm

One of the chapters in the guide is about a hacked version of the shareware game that I found in the downloads of the LAMG BBS. The file was named Wolfenstein 3D 1.0.3.sit (a StuffIt archive). As I was reading that chapter, I became curious about the version of the shareware game that I have gotten recently online. I am astounded to reveal that I have the 1.0.3 hack version! This is almost beyond belief! When I got it the last time, I sent a copy in to MacPlay so they could determine if the file was indeed a hack, since there was no 1.0.3 version, and the numbers I have don't jive with what the official 1.0.1 version was. I never did hear back from them. Now I am wondering if I can find the actual 1.0 and 1.0.1 shareware versions that my numbers will agree with. I'm just so blown away by this that I felt it necessary to come talk about it. LOL

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:55 pm