Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Fuchsenstein 3D

Megajim79
    Sturmgewehr
    Sturmgewehr

Male
    Number of posts : 44
    Hobbie : Designing games
    Registration date : 2011-05-15

Fuchsenstein 3D

Post by Megajim79 on Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:54 pm

After nearly four years since the release of ROTIK, I've decided to reboot my entire franchise and go back to basics, focusing primarily on polishing the design and coding and very much overhauling everything. The result is Fuchsenstein 3D, a remake of the original Anvilstein 3D game that looks and plays much more like the original Wolfenstein games than ever, but also retain my signature style and introduce a few new features.

Get the first version here: mediafire.com file/m6jygf80wuvy636/Fuchsenstein_3D.exe
    Requires Windows to run (except 8 due to serious sound compatibility issues that frequently lead to crashes).

Constructive feedback is greatly appreciated. I might not update this game so frequently as I currently have a winter job but I will try to fix any issues whenever I can. A more complete version with bugfixes and other stuff will be released on my Game Jolt page.

Last edited by Megajim79 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1558
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Re: Fuchenstein 3-D

Post by stathmk on Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:11 pm

ROTIK? I don't remember that.

I need to play Fuchenstein 3-D on my Windows 10 computer another day.

I've gotten your message that you want to be whitelisted as a certain username with a certain email address for Diehard Wolfers. Did I forget to mention that I'm not actually an administrator or moderator for Diehard Wolfers? Recently, when I ask for somebody to be whitelisted on Diehard Wolfers, it takes days or weeks because they are busy. So I haven't asked about you yet. I'm sorry.
    Megajim79
    Sturmgewehr
    Sturmgewehr

Male
    Number of posts : 44
    Hobbie : Designing games
    Registration date : 2011-05-15

Re: Fuchsenstein 3D

Post by Megajim79 on Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:13 pm

ROTIK is Rise of the Iron Knights, another Wolf3D-styled fangame I made nearly 4 years ago: http://wolf3d.darkbb.com/t3248-rise-of-the-iron-knights-game-maker-wolf3d-clone

As for the DHW issue, I believe I was referring to your response in a recent thread:
    @stathmk wrote:As of 4:10 pm, Diehard Wolfers is down for me. Send me a Wolf3d.darkbb.com private message with the username that you want to use and email address. Then I might try to contact somebody to whitelist you tomorrow. I have to leave for work in a few minutes.

If you can contact the admins there to whitelist me in, that'd be great.

Sponsored content

Re: Fuchsenstein 3D

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:13 pm